Third line

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Third line

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

Grow up man. Not everything is about you or your perceived wrongs. You like the way daugavins defends using "jazz hands" whereas I prefer something more. If you want to try starting something with me then by all means, feel free. I'm not as concerned by that prospect as you might think.

Read above.  You jump in and instigate.  It doesn't benefit anyone.  It's not about growing up, but more avoiding 200 posts that do nothing more than annoy everyone else here.

Feel free to poll the posters about whether it's me or you that attempts to constantly instigate. I'd be fine with hearing the results. It might not be dramatic enough for you but it might help you sleep better.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Hey Shupe, guess which one us has a strained vag?

Its like watching macho man and ultimate warrior going at it.  I like when we all gang up on the trolls.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

Its like watching macho man and ultimate warrior going at it.  I like when we all gang up on the trolls.  

He's all right by me. I'm just giving him the business to keep him sharp until game day.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

He's all right by me. I'm just giving him the business to keep him sharp until game day.

No max, gionta or lars for habs tonight.  Wow.  Go sens.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

One co-exists.  Another is always one post from nuclear war.

The above conversation shows how these things happen.

"Caron didn't do...anything."

You knew exactly where you were going with this no doubt about. Then you get defensive when asked to explain the differences between Daugavins and Caron.

Don't try the passive-aggressive pull back after you knew who you aimed the Caron comment at. All you needed to do is explain why you think Daugavins is a better choice than Caron.

Hands down you are the biggest instigator on BDC don't start acting like some victim. You were wrong about Bourque and dead wrong about Bartkowski so now lets bag on Caron to seem write again.

You started it and Dez wanted an answer to your question, don't try to flip it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Huge opportunity for Subban to become the star you keep telling me is. Careers are made out of opportunities like this. Let's see how the Habs replacements make out against the Sens replacements. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

You knew exactly where you were going with this no doubt about. Then you get defensive when asked to explain the differences between Daugavins and Caron.

Don't try the passive-aggressive pull back after you knew who you aimed the Caron comment at. All you needed to do is explain why you think Daugavins is a better choice than Caron.

Hands down you are the biggest instigator on BDC don't start acting like some victim. You were wrong about Bourque and dead wrong about Bartkowski so now lets bag on Caron to seem write again.

Big surprise you jumping in.  Ya muppet.  Go suck on your soother.  You calling nas an instigator is priceless. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Thanks San. I appreciate the support but it's all in good fun. We've all been doing a nice job of playing together so let's not ruin it. Btw, you're the man.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Big surprise you jumping in.  Ya muppet.  Go suck on your soother.  You calling nas an instigator is priceless. 

Mind your business or this could become a tag team match in which you get hit over the head with a chair after I throw sand in your eyes. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

For the record i like both and both are instigators.  But can be bc they know their hockey.  I respect both and are top 3 in here all time.  

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I didn't bring up Caron.

Shut it.

Caron = minors

Bartkowski = press box

Bourque = minors

66%

NAS Rules

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Mind your business or this could become a tag team match in which you get hit over the head with a chair after I throw sand in your eyes. 

Tell goofdog the same thing.  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

I only brought enough sand to throw in one person's eyes so I've got to stick by San. That's my tag team partner. Damn,he's going to be mad at me anyway. I just realized that since I'm using my PlayBook I'm creating foot long replies that I don't know how to edit. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

I only brought enough sand to throw in one person's eyes so I've got to stick by San. That's my tag team partner. 

Where is your weasel manager BsL? 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

I didn't bring up Caron.

Shut it.

Caron = minors

Bartkowski = press box

Bourque = minors

66%

NAS Rules

I did, but was not intended to start a "Steel cage " match , maybe a "Battle Royal", but definitely not a "handicap" match.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

I didn't bring up Caron.

Shut it.

Caron = minors

Bartkowski = press box

Bourque = minors

66%

NAS Rules

I did, but was not intended to start a "Steel cage " match , maybe a "Battle Royal", but definitely not a "handicap" match.

Don't tell me Stanley is in the match now too. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

I didn't bring up Caron.

Shut it.

Caron = minors

Bartkowski = press box

Bourque = minors

66%

NAS Rules

Don't tell me Stanley is in the match now too. 

Battle Royal.   Im going after RWTK.  

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Speaking of sucking...please send a nice warm blanky to Souray, he has to sleep with bags on the flight to Detroit!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Speaking of sucking...please send a nice warm blanky to Souray, he has to sleep with bags on the flight to Detroit!

Yeah thats the guy you said was done.  Good call on that.  He only avg huge minutes everynight.  Playing on a number 2 team.   You also stated our defense was fine and our top 6 needed no change and johnson was a great number 7.  

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Where is your weasel manager BsL? 

..........up on the top rope distracting/complaining to the ref.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

Huge opportunity for Subban to become the star you keep telling me is. Careers are made out of opportunities like this. Let's see how the Habs replacements make out against the Sens replacements. 

I think that big hit might have rattled the Habs Dez , I like Ottawa's chances right now . I can see them really keying in on Subban tonight , Sens are gonna bring the heat against the undermanned Habs..our big rival goes down 2-0  tonight , and they are in big trouble. Bruins win tomorrow night , and things are gonna shape up nicely for the B's .

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobforte2002. Show bobforte2002's posts

Hey Shuperman, just in case you haven't figured it out only the queer chums whose life is the message board are allowed to offer their opinions as facts and are allowed to be correct.   When you offer up an alternative opinion all the butt boys who post on this board just about as much as they spoon each other, jump all over you. 

Thus I'd offer some advice.  Don't bother.  These guys either all live with their moms or haven't seen a girl naked except on the other window they have open besides this message board on their computers.   Dez, Not a Shot, Chowda and the likes.   What a bunch of clowns. 

No one is always right and no one is always wrong. It's called an opinion.  Is Peverly expoentially better than the Dog-Man probably not.  Pevs has had a bad year and the only consistent thing about his play throughout his entire career is that he's inconsistent. 

I don't think this move is about Peverly or Daugs, it's about Jagr.  Pevs has a bit more experience and play making ability than Daugs does, whose more off a one on one player versus a guy that can create offense for others.  The big problem here is that the Bruins traded for Jagr but because of our set top 6 and Claude's refusal to break them up, Jagr's stuck on the third line. 

I understand that the Marchand - Bergeron - Seguin line has been the best and most consistent line all year but they have stuggled at times.  I'd personally move Seguin down to the third line to play with Peverly and Kelly only because Jagr, unlike Seguin, is capable of creating more offense for himself and others than Seguin who tends to lean towards just being a sniper.  Segs can be a sniper on any line.  Putting Jagr with more skilled players like Bergeron and Marchand would probably see increased production from all three.

Now the fraternal order of losers that post on this board will all attack and back each other up because there opinions are right and everyone elses is wrong.  And to that I say who cares. Only they really do, which is sad at best and pathetic at worst.  Carry on.

Sections
Shortcuts