This Board is becoming too popular.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

This Board is becoming too popular.

Have you noticed the new panel bar at the bottom of your screens?

And the annoying pop-up panel at the bottom-left, that keeps popping up in the way of the posts?

The Globe is cashing in.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Re: This Board is becoming too popular.

I was just cursing under my breath when I logged on....lol. Any way to get around it I wonder?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

I was worried I had contracted something.  Oh well, such is life in an ad-driven environment.  It's annoying that it is an overlay though.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

If this site was based in Brazil then we would be safe. There is a ban on unsolicited adds there. The Brazilian Bruins in 2012?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

Click on the icon on the right side of the new toolbar.  Then click on "Hide Meebo Bar". 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: This Board is becoming too popular.:
    [QUOTE]Click on the icon on the right side of the new toolbar.  Then click on "Hide Meebo Bar". 
    Posted by Mutant211[/QUOTE]

Good job, gone.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

[QUOTE]Click on the icon on the right side of the new toolbar.  Then click on "Hide Meebo Bar". 
    Duh.Embarassed

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Thanks Mutant. You saved a lot of impending swearing form yours truly.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

Sweet. That was annoying me as well.

You know what I hate though? The main page that has a watermarked ad across the ENTIRE SCREEN. It freezes my work computer and I hate it.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kurako. Show Kurako's posts

I use the NoScript add-in for firefox. It has a very useful feature which allows you to block all the javascript and pop ups which kill your computer's performance and bandwidth. I installed it after finding my laptop grinding to a halt on this very site.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

LOL... thanks Mutant.  I was wondering why I had a tarot reading message.  HATE that cr@p.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I nominate Mutant for POTM (Poster of the Month).

I cursed at that thing all morning and was too stupid to figure out how to hide it(which is pretty stupid considering how easy Mutant's fix was...)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

You are a god send to know nothing computer idiots like me

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

Blame the annual playoff bandwagon!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

it must have something to do with the offer they made me recently...2nd offer in 2 years..to make a prediction on each B's game ...they took all my posts and figured out that my success % in my prediction is 78% ....this is better than the Vegas bookmakers....I am about to accept the offer

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

[QUOTE]I nominate Mutant for POTM (Poster of the Month). I cursed at that thing all morning and was too stupid to figure out how to hide it(which is pretty stupid considering how easy Mutant's fix was...)
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]

Second!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]it must have something to do with the offer they made me recently...2nd offer in 2 years..to make a prediction on each B's game ...they took all my posts and figured out that my success % in my prediction is 78% ....this is better than the Vegas bookmakers....I am about to accept the offer Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]

bruins8 must work for them and figured out the math. He of the Kessel gets 40 every year comments. I just did it and it worked out to 7.8%.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

I think the Bruins winning the Cup has become Stanley's "jump the shark" moment. So sad to see a fun poster go down this path. Someone should take him behind the woodshed and put him our of his misery.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

[QUOTE]I nominate Mutant for POTM (Poster of the Month). I cursed at that thing all morning and was too stupid to figure out how to hide it(which is pretty stupid considering how easy Mutant's fix was...)
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]

Funny, Fletch, but I curse at how stupid you are all the time...

Smile

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

[QUOTE]it must have something to do with the offer they made me recently...2nd offer in 2 years..to make a prediction on each B's game ...they took all my posts and figured out that my success % in my prediction is 78% ....this is better than the Vegas bookmakers....I am about to accept the offer Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]

Oh hey, this reminds me - I'm heading to Blatter and Blatter on Ave. Predident-Kennedy tomorrow at 5.  Are you coming to pay up on your "Bruins missing the playoffs" bet?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

This is a new thing for ALL the BDC boards.....not just the Bruins board.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Poster of the month, Stanley has it!  Insanity unlimited! BTW Mutant, thanks!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Did it start today?  Didn't noticed it before.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

[QUOTE]I use the NoScript add-in for firefox. It has a very useful feature which allows you to block all the javascript and pop ups which kill your computer's performance and bandwidth. I installed it after finding my laptop grinding to a halt on this very site.
    Posted by Kurako[/QUOTE]

High five for not even noticing said ad bar by using this!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonic. Show Olsonic's posts

I don't mind the bottom bar, but the pop up ads are ridiculously annoying. I'm seriously considering leaving for the hfboards.