This Board is becoming too popular.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Re: This Board is becoming too popular.

In Response to Re: This Board is becoming too popular.:
    [QUOTE]I don't mind the bottom bar, but the pop up ads are ridiculously annoying. I'm seriously considering leaving for the hfboards.
    Posted by Olsonic[/QUOTE]

ad block.... use it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]I don't mind the bottom bar, but the pop up ads are ridiculously annoying. I'm seriously considering leaving for the hfboards.

Get on Firefox and install the "Ad-Block Plus" add-on.

How about no advertisements...ever?

This little two minute action will change your level of enjoyment of the internet forever.  Give it a chance.  If you hate it, fine.  Back to IE for you!  Honestly OC, it's the greatest invention for the internet since...the internet.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eric66. Show Eric66's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: This Board is becoming too popular. : ad block.... use it.
    Posted by I-Like-Hockey[/QUOTE]

I use firefox and would like to use that, but I have no idea how.  Would you mind giving a quick how to? 

Thanks

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonic. Show Olsonic's posts

thanks ILH and NAS, I will install that ad-on and use firefox from now on.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: This Board is becoming too popular. : I use firefox and would like to use that, but I have no idea how.  Would you mind giving a quick how to?  Thanks
    Posted by Eric66[/QUOTE]
    With Firefox running, click on Tools on the top toolbar, then click on Add-ons.  A window for Add-ons will pop up.  Click on the Get Add-ons tab.  Then click on the Browse All Add-ons link. 

A new tab will open in your regular Firefox window.  On the left side of that page is a section called MOST POPULAR.  Adblock Plus is #1 on that list.  Click on it and it will open a new tab describing Adblock Plus.  Click on the Add to Firefox button and follow the instructions.  You will have to restart Firefox when you are done. 

It will be the best thing you have done on your computer for a long time.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: This Board is becoming too popular. : Funny, Fletch, but I curse at how stupid you are all the time...
    Posted by Bookboy007[/QUOTE]

That's tough, but fair Bookboy.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: This Board is becoming too popular. : Oh hey, this reminds me - I'm heading to Blatter and Blatter on Ave. Predident-Kennedy tomorrow at 5.  Are you coming to pay up on your "Bruins missing the playoffs" bet?
    Posted by Bookboy007[/QUOTE]

LOL.... that's close to my office.  Everytime I passby I ask myself how does this place stay open? It's been there forever so I'm certain it must have it's clientele.
    I can picture you smoking a pipe and counting the money Stanley owes for all those loss wagers.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: This Board is becoming too popular. : Get on Firefox and install the "Ad-Block Plus" add-on. How about no advertisements...ever? This little two minute action will change your level of enjoyment of the internet forever.  Give it a chance.  If you hate it, fine.  Back to IE for you!  Honestly OC, it's the greatest invention for the internet since...the internet.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]
    Yes Nas, I've always been thankful you led me to ad-block. It works great.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to "Re: This Board is becoming too popular.": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: This Board is becoming too popular. : Oh hey, this reminds me - I'm heading to Blatter and Blatter on Ave. Predident-Kennedy tomorrow at 5.  Are you coming to pay up on your "Bruins missing the playoffs" bet? Posted by Bookboy007[/QUOTE] Kind of far..I was there March 10th ...but its a 350 miles ride from Montreal....BRUINS made the playoofs despite all the injuries and will now go on to win their 2nd straight Stanley Cup Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 (sent from my IPad)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eric66. Show Eric66's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: This Board is becoming too popular. : With Firefox running, click on Tools on the top toolbar, then click on Add-ons .  A window for Add-ons will pop up.  Click on the Get Add-ons tab.  Then click on the Browse All Add-ons link.  A new tab will open in your regular Firefox window.  On the left side of that page is a section called MOST POPULAR.  Adblock Plus is #1 on that list.  Click on it and it will open a new tab describing Adblock Plus.  Click on the Add to Firefox button and follow the instructions.  You will have to restart Firefox when you are done.  It will be the best thing you have done on your computer for a long time.
    Posted by Mutant211[/QUOTE]

Thanks man, I appreciate it.  it works great.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]thanks ILH and NAS, I will install that ad-on and use firefox from now on.

You are not going to believe how much enjoyable the internet is when you never see another advertisment.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

[QUOTE]I think the Bruins winning the Cup has become Stanley's "jump the shark" moment. So sad to see a fun poster go down this path. Someone should take him behind the woodshed and put him our of his misery.
    Posted by asmaha[/QUOTE]

Figuratively speaking, of course...right, asmaha?

(There always the Ignore button)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: This Board is becoming too popular. : Get on Firefox and install the "Ad-Block Plus" add-on. How about no advertisements...ever? This little two minute action will change your level of enjoyment of the internet forever.  Give it a chance.  If you hate it, fine.  Back to IE for you!  Honestly OC, it's the greatest invention for the internet since...the internet.

NAS, I wasn't aware that you enjoyed the internet as much as you say you do.

;^)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: This Board is becoming too popular. : NAS, I wasn't aware that you enjoyed the internet as much as you say you do. ;^)
    Posted by Davinator[/QUOTE]
    Where else can he talk to girls?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: This Board is becoming too popular. : Where else can he talk to girls?
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

My mom and my two sisters call me once a week, thank you very much!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: This Board is becoming too popular. : My mom and my two sisters call me once a week, thank you very much!

Eww. Explains a lot lol.

Sections
Shortcuts