This can never compensate for not having Savard playing in the NHL,but...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheFutureNow. Show TheFutureNow's posts

This can never compensate for not having Savard playing in the NHL,but...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bb12giI7Y-o

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from UCONN. Show UCONN's posts

Re: This can never compensate for not having Savard playing in the NHL,but...

In response to TheFutureNow's comment:

Its doesn't feel right to enjoy watching someone laying hurt on the ice like that.......OK, yes it does.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

Thanks for digging that up, I can watch that all day long !!  You just made my day.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrandPapiRGods. Show OrrandPapiRGods's posts

In response to TheFutureNow's comment:

Beautiful that!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

One thing for sure - Cooke can't fight.

If he drops his gloves against Boston, he'll wind up on the ice again.

What I'm afraid of is that he is going to troll around, like the coward he is, and hurt somebody. Then he will become meat for the bears.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

The announcer: "You dont like to see that"

Me: "I sure do, again and again"

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Win-Jets. Show Win-Jets's posts

Proud to have him in a Jets uniform.

Cooke is a nutcase

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

If you saw the Malkin Bergeron fight last night, you may have noticed that Malkin kept throwing even though Bergie was down and Malk was on top... Kane didn't do that.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Cooke's inability to fight cost Steve Moore his career.  If Cooke had taken care of Moore after his shot to Naslund's noggin, instead of pretty much losing the fight with a Harvard guy, Bertuzzi wouldn't have been out looking to satisfy the frontier justice.  Couple of good shots, a bloody nose, and that would have been the last we heard of it.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

Love watching the scumbucket getting filled in.