This game is fixed

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from stuartr29. Show stuartr29's posts

This game is fixed

Sorry but I have been watcing hockey for 40 years I have never seen such a disgusting display. Of bad officiating. I bet Washington gets a Power play to win, game or they lose.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

Re: This game is fixed

In Response to This game is fixed:
    [QUOTE]Sorry but I have been watcing hockey for 40 years I have never seen such a disgusting display. Of bad officiating. I bet Washington gets a Power play to win, game or they lose.
    Posted by stuartr29[/QUOTE]
    Bruins will have 4 on 3 to start third got to score or it's over

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from stuartr29. Show stuartr29's posts

Unfortunately Timmy screwed us by not going to the white house, Washingoton getting all the calls officals are IN Obammies pocket so shot to win. We lost before the series started.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbadbruinsfan. Show bigbadbruinsfan's posts

In Response to Re: This game is fixed:
    [QUOTE]Unfortunately Timmy screwed us by not going to the white house, Washingoton getting all the calls officals are IN Obammies pocket so shot to win. We lost before the series started.
    Posted by stuartr29[/QUOTE]

Really bro?

I'd start by pointing to the PP that has been o'fer since Savard got hurt 20 years ago. Do you think 2 and half years of a garbage PP will have Ward and CJ change the strategy away from point man wrist shots? 

I like your idea with the White House trip being the problem though, especially since these refs are probably from Prince Edward Island or something like that.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

I think I heard that the three officials in today's game are from BC and the other one is from Ontario.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from stuartr29. Show stuartr29's posts

They don't get paid from bc they get paid by NHL

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbadbruinsfan. Show bigbadbruinsfan's posts

In Response to Re: This game is fixed:
    [QUOTE]I think I heard that the three officials in today's game are from BC and the other one is from Ontario.
    Posted by Mutant211[/QUOTE]

So they wouldn't throw the game because they were democrats in Congress then right?

Wash can def be added to the list of crybaby cities who just want penalties every play, and their coaches/owner wine and complain and write letters to the league etc.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from stuartr29. Show stuartr29's posts

guarantee fixington wins because of bad officiating.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from stuartr29. Show stuartr29's posts

12 minutes left fixington wins on refs bad call that gives washington pp

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

Pouliot may have just cost the Bruins the game with that lame a$$ hit.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from stuartr29. Show stuartr29's posts

Refs pick on player now they can't call him again or can they?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

The call on Pouliotte was rediculously bad.  There was no conatct with the head at all.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from stuartr29. Show stuartr29's posts

Can you say fix Obammie has it out for Bruins cause of Thomas I have never seen so many Bad calls unfortuante that the B's don't get a Power play  with under 3min left guarantee B's don't get a powerplay and washington does.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from stuartr29. Show stuartr29's posts

Ot Fixington gets an early powerplay and wins this post starts before ot. And it will be bad call.