This gutless bunch has never seen a lead they couldnt blow

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

Re: This gutless bunch has never seen a lead they couldnt blow

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

In response to SoxFanInIL's comment:

It doesnt seem statistically possible to blow this many leads, does it?

And after watching my wife's Wings (a real hockey team), she wondered why I didnt want to turn on the Bs with a 2 goal lead in the third.

It doesn't seem statistically possible to be proven wrong this many times, does it?

Seeing that your wife isn't watching the Wings (a real golfing team), I wonder if she's like to go to the movies with me.

LOL

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

We have taken over this thread and slammed a Bruins flag on top of the hill!   

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

[QUOTE]

And after watching my wife's Wings (a real hockey team), she wondered why I didnt want to turn on the Bs with a 2 goal lead in the third.

It doesn't seem statistically possible to be proven wrong this many times, does it?

Seeing that your wife isn't watching the Wings (a real golfing team), I wonder if she's like to go to the movies with me.

[/QUOTE]

Oh no you didnt. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Man, old SoxFan is taking a beating tonight.

I'd imagine he must wince everytime the thread's title comes up.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Man, old SoxFan is taking a beating tonight.

I'd imagine he must wince everytime the thread's title comes up.

He should wince and he should never return, that gutless turd turned on his team 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

He must be watching the baseball with Riding with the King....And for the record...he ain't NOOOO King...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

there is no coming back from this soxfan

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to stan17's comment:

He should wince and he should never return, that gutless turd turned on his team 

Admittedly, any words of praise from him about the Bruins will ring hollow. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Um, new to posting here (normally on Pats board) so my street creds are lacking but it sure looks like the term What goes around comes around seems to apply.  Been an interesting thread to read. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

What a day for the "fanboys".  I wonder if the 'tough, critical' fans are getting tired of being wrong all the time.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

Um, new to posting here (normally on Pats board) so my street creds are lacking but it sure looks like the term What goes around comes around seems to apply.  Been an interesting thread to read. 

Long story, ATJ but you probably get the message.  Welcome!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

What a day for the "fanboys".  I wonder if the 'tough, critical' fans are getting tired of being wrong all the time.

Probably no more than the "savvy" ones are, Fletch.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

In response to ATJ's comment:

[QUOTE]

Long story, ATJ but you probably get the message.  Welcome!

[/QUOTE]

Thank you, sir.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Krispy73. Show Krispy73's posts

HEY! How's that REAL hockey team in Detroit doing? You best not be watching the Bruins now after giving up on them. Just stick with the Wings huh? Make your wife happy. Wink

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to Krispy73's comment:

[QUOTE]

HEY! How's that REAL hockey team in Detroit doing? You best not be watching the Bruins now after giving up on them. Just stick with the Wings huh? Make your wife happy. Wink

[/QUOTE]

LOL... we go a long way with SoxFan , hey ?  Tired reasoning with him 2 years ago , the cup kind of calmed him down but this season he was back at it again.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Krispy73. Show Krispy73's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

LOL... we go a long way with SoxFan , hey ?  Tired reasoning with him 2 years ago , the cup kind of calmed him down but this season he was back at it again.

He should become a Pens fan.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucman. Show pucman's posts

Would a Duncan Kieth apology work at this point? Maybe the guy just had a emotional filled moment & snapped as Kieth did. Geez at one point I was pretty pestimistic about the chances of the B,s regaining any resemblance of playoff form. Granted I didnt come on here ranting & raveing giving up on them, but boy they had me in a complete baffle on WTH is going on. The emotions that people have for a team sometimes doesnt promote looking at the team thru rose colored glasses. I hope soxfan is back watching & enjoying this ride, sometimes emotions can overcome you as it does with me.The lulls in the season are brutal & not fun. Heck ive traded everyone on this team,brought every minor leaguer up at least once, fired the coach a 100 times. But no one will ever tell me never to watch a Bruins game again and not enjoy what is happening right now cause im on this roller coaster ride for ever! (something my wife would gladly get off of) Heres 1 man that hopes your watching soxfan cause it is really fun right now. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to pucman's comment:

Would a Duncan Kieth apology work at this point? Maybe the guy just had a emotional filled moment & snapped as Kieth did. Geez at one point I was pretty pestimistic about the chances of the B,s regaining any resemblance of playoff form. Granted I didnt come on here ranting & raveing giving up on them, but boy they had me in a complete baffle on WTH is going on. The emotions that people have for a team sometimes doesnt promote looking at the team thru rose colored glasses. I hope soxfan is back watching & enjoying this ride, sometimes emotions can overcome you as it does with me.The lulls in the season are brutal & not fun. Heck ive traded everyone on this team,brought every minor leaguer up at least once, fired the coach a 100 times. But no one will ever tell me never to watch a Bruins game again and not enjoy what is happening right now cause im on this roller coaster ride for ever! (something my wife would gladly get off of) Heres 1 man that hopes your watching soxfan cause it is really fun right now. 

This wasn't a "lose it after a loss" move.  There is quite an impressive and sad history of this loer telling us how bad the B's are, to say the least.

F him.  He's no Bruins fan.  I don't want to hear that he took the Chuck Stewart Plunge, but I don't ever want to see him post here again.  He doesn't deserve to talk hockey with us.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

To everything there is a season under heaven.

A time to be born, A time to die

A time to reap, a time to sow

A time to kill, a time to heal

A time to tuck your head under your balls and just walk the fu*k away

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to pucman's comment:

Maybe the guy just had a emotional filled moment & snapped as Kieth did. 

An emotionally filled moment that lasted every time he posted..............ya, that's what it was.

How stupid of us.

The guy tried to antagonize others ( without replying to them ) with his crybaby blubbering about how bad the Bruins were (they weren't ).

Yes, we all have concerns when the Bruins are struggling. But some get a little stupid with their comments when this happens. 

Soxfan was the worst.

Give and ye shall receive.........and now he is.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrandPapiRGods. Show OrrandPapiRGods's posts

This is 1 awesome dose of

comeuppance

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

I know Soxfan is creeping....Did ya buy your Hawks sweater yet ?.....Hell...you might even own a Schabs sweater by now....PS: don't twist your ankles jumping band wagons !!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Blew a 3-1 lead in the playoffs. Up 3-1 and 3 chances to close it out, couldn't do it. What a bunch of gutless,heartless chokers. The Detroit Redchokers, what a disgrace.