This is an honest hockey team!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

This is an honest hockey team!

Take a look at this! To bad other teams in the league couldn't be more like this! This is what honest & class is! Bettman & Shanny should be passing this around to the pansy teams of this league like the Canucks. This is what the definition of "objectively" means. When have you ever heard tell of a team talk like this? Stuff like this makes me even more proud to be a Bruins fan! Great stuff! Btw- I'm talking about the write up Mcquaid getting hurt. I put the wrong article on here the first time. PLse scroll down to my next post to get what I'm talking about.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

Re: This is an honest hockey team!

I will agree that certain players will step when the play-offs start:

(1) Now that it looks like Horton is out Peverly will be the man to step up the most he just may be the RW for Looch and Krejci come post season

(2) Corvo is a bust this year can't see him playing in post season too much of a liability in the d zone CJ will most likely go with Zanon who is shot blocker and more d oriented along with McQuaid our line up could be this for d men:
    Chara Sieds
    Ference Boys
    Zanon McQuaid
    Corvo 7th d

(3) Thomas will be the goalie come play off time that we expect him to be

(4) My only concern is our dismal PP on the blue line will be fine but our forwards are always one move behind one another and keep the puck in the O zone will be the key: If CJ can try this PP for the last three gms.
    Looch Krejci Seguin Chara Rolly 1st unit
    Marchand Bergy Kelly Sieds Boys 2nd unit incase bergy is omitted from the circle Kelly can step in

(5) Rolston will be another factor come play offs he is very good utility player PK PP on the point, extra speed, knows the game in clutch moments and can play on any line if need be
    The post season line up: CJ will go with experience instead of youth
    Looch Krejci Peverly
    March Bergy Seguin
    Poulit Kelly Rolly
    Paille Camp Thorn
    Caron not bad for a back up player i thought he played a better second half which is good to know for the future.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

This is the way Chiarelli has built his team, and they all know what Claude wants. The PP problems have to be coaching because every line has the capability to keep the puck in the offensive zone for lengthy opportunities when they are five on five. Soooo, why change and insert alternative players when on the PP. stick with the existing lines [ better chemistry]; stay away from the points, except to keep the puck moving; eliminate the big slapper and insist on wrist shots from the points[ better control and on net frequency] easier to tip; keep up the speed and short passing. Why is it so difficult???

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Sorry guys this is the actual story I was talking about. The way the B's handled the whole Chimera hit on McQuaid. They didn't whine to the league, the players themselves even said that McQuaid turned at the last 2nd. This is why I call this team "honest". They even said that Chimera isn't a dirty player. I think this shows that the B's know what's a mistake, compared to a cheapshot!

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1125553-adam-mcquaid-latest-updates-on-bruins-defensemans-head-injury

Sections
Shortcuts