This is how to parade: celebrating the 2010-11 Habs with class

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from habsno17. Show habsno17's posts

This is how to parade: celebrating the 2010-11 Habs with class

Perhaps you Boston fans will celebrate a parade this week, but even your great "celebration" wouldnt match even the smallest of Habitants rallys. It is because you are not a hockey town. Here is proof! From last weekends "Win It Next Year Habs" rally, sponsored by a local beer firm, including family picnic with a fair. Enjoy my photos, the day was so awesome.

In the first one is my child and a strangers child on the "Rocket Richard ride". It broke down soon after the photo was taken.

The next is the 8am beer line

Following is an overhead shot of the beautiful day, and then some kid who tried to pick my wallot while smiling right in my face.

The next two are of the dancer and clown at Mr Fantasys Land of Adventure.

Next, is my sons face while leaving Mr Fantasys Land of Adventure

The next two are connected, it is a contest to see who can drink a full keg of beer and still write out the entire Canadian National Anthem on the side of a cop car.

Next are my friends Andy and Helen Schezouapee loading up at the snack bar.

The next few feature my friend Andy stomping a police car and setting fire to the Tilt-A-Whirl. Damn Carlings get you every time.

Which is exactly what happened to my friend Andy in the next picture. Good distance considering he had 23 of the things.

The next is of the gentlemen who were invited into Mr Fantasys Land of Adventure to try and control the clown who apprently went on a rampage after taking methamphetmines, threw the dancer into the dunk tank, and refused to let him out intil he sang London Bridge 1000 times.

The last 3, in order, is how I found my car at the end of the evening, the car of the nice policeman who drove us home, and me visiting Andy later in the big house.

Now this is how to party for your hockey team!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantown28. Show Beantown28's posts

Re: This is how to parade: celebrating the 2010-11 Habs with class

we celebrate too here we're proud of our city

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantown28. Show Beantown28's posts

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantown28. Show Beantown28's posts

see we celebrate too here!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantown28. Show Beantown28's posts

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantown28. Show Beantown28's posts

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantown28. Show Beantown28's posts

Strange you do the same but in french ! 

Where did  you take the cop's car pic? LOL

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantown28. Show Beantown28's posts

Thanks for taking the time to explain... so nice of you dear hab's fan..
    you 're so classy can't say the same for us... sad bud damnnnnnn I WANT TO WIN ! WE NEVER WIN...JUST ONCE PLEASSSSSSSSSE JUST ONCE

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from burythehabs. Show burythehabs's posts

Great thread. This $h!t has me cracking up at work.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

HabsNo17...Never lets me down. Keep up the good work.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantown28. Show Beantown28's posts

In Response to Re: This is how to parade: celebrating the 2010-11 Habs with class:
    Who are you talking to?
    Posted by habsno17

To you my dear to you ...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

In Response to This is how to parade: celebrating the 2010-11 Habs with class:
    Perhaps you Boston fans will celebrate a parade this week, but even your great "celebration" wouldnt match even the smallest of Habitants rallys. It is because you are not a hockey town. Here is proof! From last weekends "Win It Next Year Habs" rally, sponsored by a local beer firm, including family picnic with a fair. Enjoy my photos, the day was so awesome. In the first one is my child and a strangers child on the "Rocket Richard ride". It broke down soon after the photo was taken. The next is the 8am beer line Following is an overhead shot of the beautiful day, and then some kid who tried to pick my wallot while smiling right in my face. The next two are of the dancer and clown at Mr Fantasys Land of Adventure. Next, is my sons face while leaving Mr Fantasys Land of Adventure The next two are connected, it is a contest to see who can drink a full keg of beer and still write out the entire Canadian National Anthem on the side of a cop car. Next are my friends Andy and Helen Schezouapee loading up at the snack bar. The next few feature my friend Andy stomping a police car and setting fire to the Tilt-A-Whirl. Damn Carlings get you every time. Which is exactly what happened to my friend Andy in the next picture. Good distance considering he had 23 of the things. The next is of the gentlemen who were invited into My Fantasys Land of Adventure to try and control the clown who apprently went on a rampage after taking methamphetmines, threw the dancer into the dunk tank, and refused to let him out intil he sang London Bridge 1000 times. The last 3, in order, is how I found my car at the end of the evening, the car of the nice policeman who drove us home, and me visiting Andy later in the big house. Now this is how to party for your hockey team!
    Posted by habsno17

Has Montreal been relevant in any sport but hockey? The Canadiens dominated in the 50s, 60s, and 70s, largely because they had first dibs on the top French/Canadian players. Back then, there was no draft, like exists today.

But...that was then. This is now. I have hated the Montreal Canadiens for years. Notwithstanding what happens with the Canucks, to me, the Bs knocking the Canadiens from the play-offs made this a great year!! 

Take your Guy LaPointe, Ken Dryden, Pete Mahovolich, Yvonne Cournoyer, and Guy LeFleur dolls, and have a nice day, living in the past...LOL!!       

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from habsno17. Show habsno17's posts

In Response to Re: This is how to parade: celebrating the 2010-11 Habs with class:
    In Response to This is how to parade: celebrating the 2010-11 Habs with class :      Has Montreal been relevant in any sport but hockey? The Canadiens dominated in the 50s, 60s, and 70s, largely because they had first dibs on the top French/Canadian players. Back then, there was no draft, like exists today.      But...that was then. This is now. I have hated the Montreal Canadiens for years. Notwithstanding what happens with the Canucks, to me, the Bs knocking the Canadiens from the play-offs made this a great year!!       Take your Guy LaPointe, Ken Dryden, Pete Mahovolich, Yvonne Cournoyer, and Guy LeFleur dolls, and have a nice day, living in the past...LOL!!       
    Posted by TexasPat3

All excellent points.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantown28. Show Beantown28's posts

I'm not jealous of them we have a non winning team but one day i know we will win da cup even if it's next century...just keep on hoping bruins fans..I do

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantown28. Show Beantown28's posts

1924-2011 = 5 cups we are'nt so bad ...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RidingwiththeQueen. Show RidingwiththeQueen's posts

Guys calm down...hubby told me to keep faith in our team ..one day we WILL win the cup....wait N see...if we don't win tomorrow ...we will Wednesday ...

Hubby is always right!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from habsno17. Show habsno17's posts

I'm not jealous of them we have a non winning team but one day i know we will win da cup even if it's next century...just keep on hoping bruins fans..I do
    Posted by Beantown28

Frère Jacques, frère Jacques,
    Dormez-vous? Dormez-vous?
    Sonnez les matines! Sonnez les matines!
    Din, dan, don. Din, dan, don.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from habsno17. Show habsno17's posts

I'm not sure which is funnier,  hab's outstanding spoof, or Beanie28 completely and repeatedly missing the point.
    Posted by SlimPickensIII

Trust me, in the end, Beanie is funnier.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

way funnier than a clueless bruins fan...well done. the irony is rich

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadien175. Show Canadien175's posts

In Response to This is how to parade: celebrating the 2010-11 Habs with class :      Has Montreal been relevant in any sport but hockey? The Canadiens dominated in the 50s, 60s, and 70s, largely because they had first dibs on the top French/Canadian players. Back then, there was no draft, like exists today.      But...that was then. This is now. I have hated the Montreal Canadiens for years. Notwithstanding what happens with the Canucks, to me, the Bs knocking the Canadiens from the play-offs made this a great year!!       Take your Guy LaPointe, Ken Dryden, Pete Mahovolich, Yvonne Cournoyer, and Guy LeFleur dolls, and have a nice day, living in the past...LOL!!       
    Posted by TexasPat3

Is there any sport but hockey?
    Also Habs had first dibs on French players back in the 20's when they almost went broke. Since then the only reason we had so many Frenchmen was because guys like Conn Smyth and Jack Adams wouldn't hire a Frenchman! Not that they couldn't. Serves 'em right.
    Maybe some day some guy from Texas will have a relavent opinion about hockey related matters, but not today.
    Enjoy the game.  

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from habsno17. Show habsno17's posts

Ugh.  It's coming back to me why I usually avoid the sports forums.  So hab is a bruins fan pretending to be a habs fan pretending to be a bruins fan.  And beanie is just the opposite.  or is hab a hab fan pretending to be a bruin pretending to be a hab pretending to be bruin?  I think I'm lost.  One more level of misdirection and I'm outta here.  Well, maybe not.  Pretty funny stuff anyway you read it!
    Posted by SlimPickensIII

To tell you the truth, I am not even sure anymore.

Sections
Shortcuts