This is it...BRUINS will win the next 3 games thanks to Lapierre - Burrows and Rome

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

This is it...BRUINS will win the next 3 games thanks to Lapierre - Burrows and Rome

thats it thats all ...the Canucks gave our players the extra motivation they needed with their trash hockey ..when this final round started our players had too much respect for them ...they're worst than the Flyers and they are going to pay the price ..: The Stanley Cup goes to Boston just like I've predicted, BRUINS will win in 6 just like I've predicted and the B's will win 3 cups in a row just like I've predicted ....thats it thas all ...period.  Special thanks to Rat Face Lapierre, Moron Rome and chicken s h i t t Borrows
    Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

Re: This is it...BRUINS will win the next 3 games thanks to Lapierre - Burrows and Rome

Yup, you dont poke a beehive and think you arent gonna get stung by B's.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Re: This is it...BRUINS will win the next 3 games thanks to Lapierre - Burrows and Rome

We have to play th same way in game 4 for it to count. Bruins can't lose that emotional edge they played with last night!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

One game at a time........I hope you're right.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In Response to This is it...BRUINS will win the next 3 games thanks to Lapierre - Burrows and Rome:
    thats it thats all ...the Canucks gave our players the extra motivation they needed with their trash hockey ..when this final round started our players had too much respect for them ...they're worst than the Flyers and they are going to pay the price ..: The Stanley Cup goes to Boston just like I've predicted, BRUINS will win in 6 just like I've predicted and the B's will win 3 cups in a row just like I've predicted ....thats it thas all ...period.  Special thanks to Rat Face Lapierre, Moron Rome and chicken s h i t t Borrows Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011

Emotions were generated by the stupid Lapierre , Borrows and Rome , they went over the line ...now the B's play with the extra edge due to those a..holes....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from atomic. Show atomic's posts

just hope juliens browbeating recchi and looch for the finger gestures doesn't dull the edge. tomorrow night will be fun.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tbops. Show Tbops's posts

I agree. Go Bruins....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jman4. Show jman4's posts

Great comments in Toronto Star today by Damien Cox (also is on TSN show The Reporters)

He states Van is a "headhunting, diving, biting, dirty team" now everyone knows how they play. Chicago was down 3 -0 then the headhunting by Torrres on a Hawk star, then the Hawks rally back for 3 wins to take them to 7 games.

Nice to see a Canadian reporter who is respected call it as it is.

The Brunis will now run the table.

Go B's   

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

now the series starts ,lets go bees

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

I especially love how when the Canucks were up 1 game and then two, I never really heard any bashing from my friends (I live in Van). Now that we destroyed them last game my phone has been blowing up with people trying to bash the Bruins.  I attribute this to them knowing that they have woken up the B's, and fear that mabye they were a little overconfident after two 1 goal games.  It will be a lot tougher without Horton, but we know Seguin has the potential to elevate his game.  B's are going to take it!! 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

In Response to Re: This is it...BRUINS will win the next 3 games thanks to Lapierre - Burrows and Rome:
    just hope juliens browbeating recchi and looch for the finger gestures doesn't dull the edge. tomorrow night will be fun.
    Posted by atomic

I have wondered the same thing. I can see why claude doesn't like the gestures I just hope his crack down doesn't change the bruins intensity or make them not play mad. Last night the bruins were at their best how many times have we seen this team play their best when they are mad and the physical play is picked up?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from FanfromGWN. Show FanfromGWN's posts

Vancouver is definitely not the class act they have tried to dull us into this thinking and Romes' hit has awoken the giants - I agree Bruins in 6, as long as Timmy keeps bringing his "A" game & what a great hit on Sedin, has to be the best ever goaltender hit!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Emotions were generated by the stupid Lapierre , Borrows and Rome , they went over the line ...now the B's play with the extra edge due to those a..holes...."

Agree 100 percent! I am a casual Bruins fan, don't deserve true fan status (get too wrapped up in the Celtics to follow another team closely during winter) but: I'm roped into the series now, I can feel the intensity, I'm so mad about the classless Canucks BS and the energy from the Bruins players was palpable in Game 3. If they can carry that over anything is possible and I'm rooting for them as hard as I have ever rooted for a Boston team now!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclemiltie42. Show unclemiltie42's posts

This reminds me of Ali vs Liston first fight..Liston was unbeatable we know   what happend there...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from HabsNo16. Show HabsNo16's posts

In Response to Re: This is it...BRUINS will win the next 3 games thanks to Lapierre - Burrows and Rome:
     This reminds me of Ali vs Liston first fight..Liston was unbeatable we know   what happend there...
    Posted by unclemiltie42

I dont remember anyone named Liston playing for Le Habitants, so you must be lying.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I sure hope you folks are right... but in my opinion, the cost of last night's win along with today's crackdown by the league has put an end to the Bruins season (and not in a good way.) It would be hard enough dealing with the loss of our No 2 all-around weapon (saying that since he is 2nd in goals and goal differential.) BUT, add to that a league that has finally decided to act, you can bet the refs will call it tight from here on and we won't shut down Vancouver's PP forever.

Maybe I'm just upset and not thinking clearly... let's win Game 4 and go from there!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Slow down here. 

A few thoughts:

Hope the B's didn't tap out and saved a some goals for the next few games.

Nucks = Win-Win situation. Take out one of our better players and lose a so-so player that will be replaced by someone better.

Just in case the B's reward the fans with another win in game 4 -- At the end of the game --Those present should litter the ice with plastic fingers and chattering teeth.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

B's will win 4-3 tonight

Sections
Shortcuts