This Lineup

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

This Lineup

I'd like to see the Bruins go with this.  Keep Thornton out.  Ryder looks engaged.  He might be heating up.  He was benched as a kick in the butt, but then CJ called his name in the shootout showing he still believes in him.  Now he's scored the winner in one game and set up one tonight.  Paille's doing his part too.  Keep that fourth line going.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: This Lineup

Shawn Thornton is not needed.  Leave him out.  Save his ego and tell everyone the cut hasn't healed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TTisOverrated. Show TTisOverrated's posts

I agree. No fighting come playoff time= No need for thornton

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I agree. Thornton only plays if we see Philly.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

2 goals in Ryder's last 21 games is heating up ? Umm Ok no wait, wait intangibles right ? "Michael hits and fights hard every play"....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sportsnutty. Show Sportsnutty's posts

This line up either mailed one in tonight or suffered a troubling and gross collapse in the 3rd. Im hoping its the former! Side-note: How is such a seriously flawed player like Michael Ryder surfacing in almost every thread regardless of topic! lol

Go B's!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

"How is such a seriously flawed player like Michael Ryder surfacing in almost every thread regardless of topic"

Miffed at how much posters stick up for him...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins-Unite. Show Bruins-Unite's posts

In Response to Re: This Lineup:
    [QUOTE]"How is such a seriously flawed player like Michael Ryder surfacing in almost every thread regardless of topic" Miffed at how much posters stick up for him...
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

I think lots of people are banking on him waking up in the playoffs. And he probably will but that's no reason to keep him. I don't know who will be paying his salary when the contract is up but I think he's going to have to refinance his home.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DallasSmith. Show DallasSmith's posts

I like the way Thornton hustles and bangs but Ryder when he is on his game [and he played well tonight,the whole line played well] is far more valuable than Thornton.Paille has been playing so well lately that you can't take him out of the lineup ,it just wouldn't be fair.If anyone sits it is likely Seguin .

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

11 20 73 have 3 goals in the last 2 games.  the b's can use this extra production from the 4th line.  a common argument from the thornton supporters is they'd "rather have thornton fight than lucic or chara".  lucic and chara didn't have to fight in the last 2 games even if thornton wasn't there.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

For remaining 3 gms. to see what happens alt. Ryder with Rex ( give rex a 2gm. rest) send up Hamil for the last gm. to rest Bergy and put Seguin on the first line for last gm. to rest Krejci and send up Caron( if possible play caron the last 3 gms .just in case) Rest Looch Chara Bergy Rex Krejci for last gm.

Call up Suave for last gm. Play Hnidy for remaining 3 gms. to get in gm. shape.

The last gm. line up:

Caron Seguin Horton
    Marchand Hamil Ryder
    Peverly Campbell Suave
    Paille Kelly Thornton for last 3 gms. pending 

Sieds Kaberle
    Boychuk Ference
    Mcquaid Hnidy to pair up for last 3 gms.

Rask

Play Off line up:

Looch Krejci Horton
    Marchand Bergy Rechhi
    Peverly Campbell( extra toughness for the kid) Seguin/Ryder
    Paille Kelly Thorn

Chara Kaberle
    Sieds Boychuk
    Hnidy Ference
    McQuaid

Thomas
    Rask

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

I would start getting Hnidy minutes and take out Boychuk.  I like Boychuk, but at this rate, let's see how Hnidy looks the rest of the way.

Overall, the forwards played pretty well. I felt the Kelly line played well last night and not just because of the goal he scored.

Last night was  classic case of stopping your skating with the period winding down. They did it twice and it was against a desperate team.

I felt the Lucic/Horton duo had a bad game as well.  Once the first period ended, they disappeared.

Overall, the loss was terrible, but it's not as bad as it appears.   They cannot stop playing. That's my only issue.

And Claude needs to ride Thomas. Do not start Rask again.  Huge mistake.

Get Thomas locked in and confident!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

[QUOTE]This line up either mailed one in tonight or suffered a troubling and gross collapse in the 3rd. Im hoping its the former! Side-note: How is such a seriously flawed player like Michael Ryder surfacing in almost every thread regardless of topic! lol Go B's!
    Posted by Sportsnutty[/QUOTE]

Rangers wanted it more, no doubt.  Bruins collapsed the defense and failed to challenge Rangers puck carriers through center ice.  We're locked into third and waiting to see who we face in the playoffs.  Play Hnidy tomorrow and send a message to McQuaid (who's been good most of the season) that he's a stay-at-home defender who needs to play smart and responsible.  Forwards, except for Peverly, Marchand, Campbell, and Ryder all looked three steps slow last night after the first period - maybe it was the Bruins who played in Philadelphia on Sunday, disguised as the Rangers?  The line-up can work in the playoffs - everybody needs to be accountable and responsible.  Seguin needs to watch Game 1, at least, Ryder must show up. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

[QUOTE]"How is such a seriously flawed player like Michael Ryder surfacing in almost every thread regardless of topic" Miffed at how much posters stick up for him...

I think it's just the backlash from the amount that we beat him up before.  The reality is this guy probably won't be the reason we win the cup nor should he be the reason why we go home.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: This Lineup:[QUOTE]For remaining 3 gms. to see what happens alt. Ryder with Rex ( give rex a 2gm. rest) send up Hamil for the last gm. to rest Bergy and put Seguin on the first line for last gm. to rest Krejci and send up Caron( if possible play caron the last 3 gms .just in case ) Rest Looch Chara Bergy Rex Krejci for last gm. Call up Suave for last gm. Play Hnidy for remaining 3 gms. to get in gm. shape. The last gm. line up: Caron Seguin Horton Marchand Hamil Ryder Peverly Campbell Suave Paille Kelly Thornton for last 3 gms. pending  Sieds Kaberle Boychuk Ference Mcquaid Hnidy to pair up for last 3 gms. Rask Play Posted by boborielly224[/QUOTE]

I like your thinking Bob as I do see Hnidy getting some more games with the play of McQuaid and Boychuk last night. Caron might possibly miss the rest of the year because of a concussion a week ago.

I hoping Hamill and Sauve get to see some action against Ottawa and New Jersey meaningless games why not.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucicfan. Show lucicfan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: This Lineup : I like your thinking Bob as I do see Hnidy getting some more games with the play of McQuaid and Boychuk last night. Caron might possibly miss the rest of the year because of a concussion a week ago. I hoping Hamill and Sauve get to see some action against Ottawa and New Jersey meaningless games why not.

I have yet to see Sauve, I remember Chiarelli saying he is the fastest skater in the organization. Could this kid make the team next year?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Referring to a 21 game segment does not make sense if you are talking about what a player is doing now, and whether they are hot or not.  A goal in one game, a nice assist in the next, and solid overall play in those games.  He may have been lousy for 19 games, but in his recent games he is getting better, so by definition he is heating up.  I neither like or dislike Ryder, but at his best he is a 30 goal, 60 point man, and I can acknowledge if a player plays well or poor.  Right now he is playing well on the fourth line, I hope he goes on a 10 game run as he has done in the past.

[QUOTE]2 goals in Ryder's last 21 games is heating up ? Umm Ok no wait, wait intangibles right ? "Michael hits and fights hard every play"....