This loss brought to you by:

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Re: This loss brought to you by:

In Response to Re: This loss brought to you by::
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: This loss brought to you by: : So teams playing desperate playoff hockey cause opposing nondeserving trophy-winning goalies to let small cars drive through their legs?
    Posted by SoxFanInIL[/QUOTE]

You need some new material.  Your posts are incredibly boring, not to mention predictable every time TT loses a game. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

In Response to This loss brought to you by::
    [QUOTE]The numbers 54, 55 and 30.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

44 and 12 were sleep walking in 3rd period without a doubt. i wanted to come clean i was one of the posters who lead the charge for mcquaid to be in the 7th player talk. i was wrong it seems as soon as i pressed the key board with those thoughts is when old adam decide to stop playing good stay at home hockey for turn over after turnover so this is me coming clean.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins-Unite. Show Bruins-Unite's posts

Everyone played a part but in particular:

CJ

And I don't want to see Seguin on the ice in the playoffs.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

[QUOTE]Everyone played a part but in particular: CJ 23 30 44 49 54 And I don't want to see Seguin on the ice in the playoffs.
    Posted by Bruins-Unite[/QUOTE]

Seguin will be replaced by Ryder, thorts to the 4th line.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

I will be the first to say McQuaid played terrible. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]I will be the first to say McQuaid played terrible. 
    Posted by callodthedom19[/QUOTE]

True enough, callo but overall I think he's been solid this year. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: This loss brought to you by: : True enough, callo but overall I think he's been solid this year. 
    Posted by RichHillOntario[/QUOTE]
    I think he has been. I think I am one of the bigger fans of McQuaid on this forum, having closely followed him since the day he was traded here. The D looked poor in the 2nd and 3rd tonight as a whole. Completely different team than the one that came out in the 1st. Rangers already playing playoff hockey. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: This loss brought to you by: : True enough, callo but overall I think he's been solid this year. 
    Posted by RichHillOntario[/QUOTE]

Agree. Bruins still own the +/- leaderboard.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from abra-cadaver. Show abra-cadaver's posts

Another example why it was ludicrous to get rid of 45 instead of shipping out 55 in their cap clearence sale.  And it wasn't for money reasons, 55 makes more than 45.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

I thought that the only two top six forwards who stood played well for most of the game tonight were Horton and Marchand.  Bergeron and Krejci stood out for the wrong reasons more often than not, and Lucic and Recchi were largely invisible. 

And yeah, hello Sheriff Shane. 

How can this team look so good in one game and turn around and look so bad the next?  The bi-polar bears strike again.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TryToBearIt. Show TryToBearIt's posts

You forgot to add #44 to that list: Dennis (Which) Seid-Enberg are you on anyway?

All those #'s better get their acts together come 2nd season.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc. Show croc's posts

No way I'd rather see them play the Canadiens.  The Rangers are now tied with "Les Fabricants" in points and the Sabres are only a point behind.  Anyone but the Canadiens.

I'd call it a meaningless loss, but a good result.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: This loss brought to you by: : He wasn't laughing.  He was squinting.  I watched it a couple of times, because I thought the same thing at first.

He does that a lot - I've wondered the same thing many times.  Whatever was in his eyes last night, let's hope he gets it out before the first round.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: This loss brought to you by: : Seguin will be replaced by Ryder, thorts to the 4th line.
    Posted by 50belowzero[/QUOTE]

Has to be.  Seguin looks lost much of the time, and not only against the Rangers who needed to win.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

I think only 20, 63, 11, 49, and maybe 73 not on the bad boys' bus with them? 

The Bruins sat back and sat fat after being 3-0 up.  Uhm ... that's not playoff hockey - put 34 back there somewhere.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccoul. Show ccoul's posts

Bottom line: The Defence, and every single one of them fell apart last night. At this point, after the 3rd goal,  said to myslef, ok,  Julienne, "call a  freekin' time out", reassemble the troops, calm them down (that's what Time out  are for) forget the little plastic board, as if they don't know they need to win the  face off..
    Nope instead they lay an egg.
    Unless  the B' were un-professional and decided to  give  the 2 points  to the Blue shirt so they tied Mtl? But i  don'tthink so.. Juss saying

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from The_Usual_softy. Show The_Usual_softy's posts

Floppy sank us in that one... I wonder if he will be able to win, at least, 1 round. Vintage Floppy, last night, for sure.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Sorry for this rant. I'm usually level-headed about wins and loses. Don't get too high, don't get too low. But last night really, really made me angry.

I don't understand how a professional coach with professional players can ALLOW a game to slip away like that, especially when everyone knows that last year's collapse will hang over this team until they exorcise some of those demons. So CJ says they started to get "cute" and sloppy on the little things. Great. We all watched it happening, so are you telling me that the coach and players have no ability to recognize what's happening mid-game, collect themselves, make the adjustment and come back strong? They even had the 2nd intermission to really talk it through, but still came out with little effort and an ineffective prevent defense.

I don't get it. A team like this shouldn't let a game go and then say afterwards that it'll be a learning lesson. The lesson comes after the first Rangers goal, not after the 5th. If teams didn't feel this way already, they certainly do now (especially the Rangers): the Bruins can be beat any game, any situation, any rink home or away, down 3 goals, down 3 games in a series, etc. Knowing your opponent can't close out is an elixir for everything that ails you.

We talk about who we want to see in the playoffs: MTL, BUF or NYR. I know who every other playoff city wants to play.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Absolutely right , led by Thomas. Have you ever noticed any other goalie who leaves the puck open, in the crease so often? I've been a supporter, but his commitment has gone down hill in the last month, with a once in a while good game. Torts knew his team was tired after Kelly's goal, but he pounced on the Bruins defense and Timmy, and the game was his. Anyone notice how the Rangers bust deep into the Bruins end on the sides, then fire across the crease looking for deflections off of the clog of Bruins collapsing into Claude's defensive " system". The league knows how to beat Claude's system, and Kaberle wants no part of it because he is jammed up rather than skating and moving the puck.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from FerenceONpoint. Show FerenceONpoint's posts

I saw HORTON floating all night.  Zero back check out of him.  He was flat footed in the D-zone for one of the goals.  Very disappointing.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

[QUOTE]How about the loss brought to you by the B's worst opponent:  Complancency.
    Posted by gardenbees[/QUOTE]

Agreed.  But IMO no big deal.  Beter to get it out of the way now.  they seem to bounce back well after games like these.  They were playng a much more desperate team.  I don't like the loss either but I'm glad the fans on here aren't freaking out about it like the ones calling the sports hub today.

Alot of it was the classic 39 years and counting.  I just wanted to call up and remind people that we would have still been counting if we won the game last night.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

[QUOTE]Another example why it was ludicrous to get rid of 45 instead of shipping out 55 in their cap clearence sale.  And it wasn't for money reasons, 55 makes more than 45.
    Posted by abra-cadaver[/QUOTE]

You do realize that Atlanta was part of those talks as well.  Maybe they preferred taking the cheaper guy?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

Everyone wants to pile on the D, Thomas and the coach but the forwards stopped skating after the first period. Seguin looked like Seguin again, lost in the offensive zone and waiting for the breakout instead of helping down low. The team played one good period and the Rangers feasted on our bottom pairing. 

The game meant nothing for the Bs so don't know why everyone thinks this is the end of the road. One game, relax.

Step off that ledge and drop those pitch forks.