This person must go, that person must go....Blah Blah Blah.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

This person must go, that person must go....Blah Blah Blah.

CJ, Tukka, Wheeler, Savard....Chr.ist.....The whole dam team....Most of you on this site are so ridiculous when it comes to your responses... Always saying someone needs traded or stinks....Its annoying....So the team has a bad game or blows a game and you want that player(s) head on a stick. Get over it already. Its an 82 game season. $ hit is gonna happen, they wont win every game and yes they will blow games. Thank God NONE of you are in charge....the team would be dismantled and in shambles. Honestly it doesnt matter who is in charge of the Bruins or on the team, someone on this site will find something or someone to complain about. Ya I dont like when the Bruins lose and I yell at my tv, asking the player what the heck are you doing, but it doesnt mean I'll come on this site and demand a trade. And another thing, just because someone isnt scoring, doesnt mean they arent contibuting. Players go through slumps and as long as the B's are winning and make it to the playoffs, then thats all the fricking matters. Yes I know they lost last night, but there overall record is what is important.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BRRocker. Show BRRocker's posts

Re: This person must go, that person must go....Blah Blah Blah.

I hear you loud and clear. I have watched every game on the tube this season, last night was my first live game,what an eyeopener, some of these guys are heartless . Ference, Ryder have nothing to offer this team, trade them and bring up some youth.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimlenny. Show jimlenny's posts

I'm with you Bgrif but I have one complaint and that's Rider....HE MUST GO.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruin1972. Show Bruin1972's posts

In Response to This person must go, that person must go....Blah Blah Blah.:
    CJ, Tukka, Wheeler, Savard....Chr.ist.....The whole dam team....Most of you on this site are so ridiculous when it comes to your responses... Always saying someone needs traded or stinks....Its annoying....So the team has a bad game or blows a game and you want that player(s) head on a stick. Get over it already. Its an 82 game season. $ hit is gonna happen, they wont win every game and yes they will blow games. Thank God NONE of you are in charge....the team would be dismantled and in shambles. Honestly it doesnt matter who is in charge of the Bruins or on the team, someone on this site will find something or someone to complain about. Ya I dont like when the Bruins lose and I yell at my tv, asking the player what the heck are you doing, but it doesnt mean I'll come on this site and demand a trade. And another thing, just because someone isnt scoring, doesnt mean they arent contibuting. Players go through slumps and as long as the B's are winning and make it to the playoffs, then thats all the fricking matters. Yes I know they lost last night, but there overall record is what is important.
    Posted by bgrif008

The first one who must either get a reality check or go is the coach. He's not letting out the best of his players. Instead he's squishing their top skills into his (yesteryear) mould of mediocrity. You know, like trying to squish a 5lbs sh--t in a 2lbs bag.? That's what most of talking about.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

You know who needs to go? The people who constantly comlain about who must go! :P 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: This person must go, that person must go....Blah Blah Blah.:
    You know who needs to go? The people who constantly comlain about who must go! :P 
    Posted by WalkTheLine

Spot on !Virtually impossible to please everyone.There were still plenty of complaints after the 8-1 beating of T BAY.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

In Response to Re: This person must go, that person must go....Blah Blah Blah.:
    In Response to Re: This person must go, that person must go....Blah Blah Blah. : Spot on !Virtually impossible to please everyone.There were still plenty of complaints after the 8-1 beating of T BAY.
    Posted by dezaruchi

True that....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

Ryder must go? on pace for 55 points, 25 goals, he's not a core player, he is a role player.. not the problem..

The team needs some emotion, I felt like the "losing their cool" last night might be the best thing to happen for this team.. Maybe a wake up call.. Chara took a shove from millar.. gave a mild shove back, and buffalo responded..

2 things, millar doesn't attempt to impede pronger like that.. and hopefully chara will realize that.. Maybe he will get the idea of how most of the league sees him.. a great defensive defense, but not really intimidating.. Maybe he will take some pride in that and play a meaner game, or less in control.. Savard jumping in as one of the smallest (and probably brittlest) guys on the team should send a message.. 

This team sings the "ref's will even things out"  clearly they didnt feel that way last night.. I would love to look back on this in a few months and feel like this was the moment that "woke the bear" etc.. but who knows, I am hoping for one heck of a response tonight..
    On a side note, how strong is bergy, not sure who tried to come in, but he man handled that guy to the boards...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

The team we now have is the team we will see for awhile according to PC. CJ is making some very bad decisionns when it comes to his line up and not playing the personnel he needs to score the goals that need to happen when he has to.
    To put in Pialle over Seguin was a bad move but the Bruins need more hop in their skates and be alot more aggresive than they have been. Teams like the Habs or Pens will eat these guys up with the way they are playing now  and CJ doesn't help his own cause by not playing the players who can get you the next needed goal. If he continues to coach in this way the Bruins will fall in the standings and he should be gone.
     I do not think any players should go but CJ has to be smarter on how he plays them and I hope it starts tonite because of all teams I hate to lose to the Habs.
     CJ be smarter with this boys or be GONE.

Sections
Shortcuts