This Place Has Changed

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

This Place Has Changed

Troll's doing massive posts

More post's about not replying to said posts

Post's about TV shows

Where the fu*k is the hockey talk I came here to read about ?

Come on you Bruin knowledgeable fans !  Bring your hockey posts

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Re: This Place Has Changed

You don't have to look too hard for the hockey stuff.  Lots of it there.

For some of these problems, you should direct your complaints to BDC.  I have.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

What would you like to discuss about hockey?  I can't imagine there is much that we haven't beat to death.

I don't recall too many (or any!) threads that you've started, Stuke.  We don't work for you.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Give it a week, maybe less, and we'll be into the summer season and the trolls will dissappear.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Just remember this.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Between there not being much hockey going on, and the poor performance of these BDC forums, I think there's quite a bit less traffic here than usual.  Fewer normal posts means that the other ones are more visible.

This will pass.

-- Proud user of Chambraigne; Now with Wiener Scent! --

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

During the season, we talk about 30 teams and hundreds of players.  We're down to 2 teams now.  One we know very well.  The other one hasn't given us anything to gripe about.  I suspect that the Hawks, if they have any balls whatsoever, will be fighting for their lives tomorrow night and doing all they can to survive.  I think we'll have plenty to talk about then.  For now, we're all pretty satisfied with the results of these playoffs.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In response to BurtonMercer's comment:

Clueless moron, huh?  Laughable. Go look at the Paille thread. I haven't even looked at it and I don't want to. I remember being on here in the Fall of 2010 when people were bagging on that 4th line and me scratching my head seeing he and that line as the best 4th line group in the NHL. I knew how valuable he was, how our 4th line is as good as most team's 3rd line. I knew how important face offs were, too. For years and years I wanted stuff like that on this team and your buddy Jacobs didn't want to get it or invest in stuff like that. Meanwhile, the Avalanche, Wings or Devils all got it and won Cups. Super.

Well, I am not a fan of those teams. I am a Bruins fan, but not a homer like yourself. 

You're a raging homer and think the Bruins can never do no wrong, ever.  Jacobs still stinks. If you don't like it, too bad.

Also, the delay of game penalty when it deflects of the shaft of a defender's stick in their own zone is not applied correctly. Yep. Deal with it. Bettman and Shanahan also suck. Shanhan's arbitrary and politically correct explanations with how he hands down suspensions, etc, are a JOKE.

Yep.  Your googly eyed pre pubsecent fandom here is seriously really pathetic.

And, yes Chia HAD to make that those trades at the deadline in 2011.  Yep.  And, he did. Finally. Finally, we got a GM with a brain and who gets it.

Too bad if you can't handle honest opinions and analysis that isn't childish homer banter between you and your board buddies here.   That's not my problem.  I hated Bruins fans like you. Hated em. Acted all confused as to why we'd be 1 and done every April or over-achieved into Rd 2.  The one who acted incredulous when the Peter Popovics or Andrei Kovalenkos of the world didn't work out and then you would gush behind Sinden's puppettered comments because Harry was the coach of the 1970 Cup winning team. What a joke.  Yeah, drunken and arrogant Harry really had a handle on teambuilding here as he fires coaches and scapegoats every other year.  All the older fans all sat there and gave he and Jacobs a pass for 20+ years, while the younger fans were seeing right through it.

God forbid educated Bruins fans don't keep their heads in the sand and then race back to the ticket office to line Jacobs's pockets.

I am just glad that is over.   Again, get over yourself. Some fans just aren't raging homers.

It's too bad your BBReigns username got banned.  We could go back to the 2011 threads and see what you wrote about PC.  I was the one who said PC was one of the best GMs in the game and you were saying he was just a Jacobs puppet.  I guess that's an advantage of having usernames banned every other week.  We can't go back and show you what you wrote.  I still don't know why you keep getting banned though.  Stanley's just as clueless as you, he's way more annoying and he doesn't get banned.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

In response to goodnewsbears' comment:

Clueless moron, huh?  Laughable. Go look at the Paille thread. I haven't even looked at it and I don't want to. I remember being on here in the Fall of 2010 when people were bagging on that 4th line and me scratching my head seeing he and that line as the best 4th line group in the NHL. I knew how valuable he was, how our 4th line is as good as most team's 3rd line. I knew how important face offs were, too. For years and years I wanted stuff like that on this team and your buddy Jacobs didn't want to get it or invest in stuff like that. Meanwhile, the Avalanche, Wings or Devils all got it and won Cups. Super.

Well, I am not a fan of those teams. I am a Bruins fan, but not a homer like yourself. 

You're a raging homer and think the Bruins can never do no wrong, ever.  Jacobs still stinks. If you don't like it, too bad.

Also, the delay of game penalty when it deflects of the shaft of a defender's stick in their own zone is not applied correctly. Yep. Deal with it. Bettman and Shanahan also suck. Shanhan's arbitrary and politically correct explanations with how he hands down suspensions, etc, are a JOKE.

Yep.  Your googly eyed pre pubsecent fandom here is seriously really pathetic.

And, yes Chia HAD to make that those trades at the deadline in 2011.  Yep.  And, he did. Finally. Finally, we got a GM with a brain and who gets it.

Too bad if you can't handle honest opinions and analysis that isn't childish homer banter between you and your board buddies here.   That's not my problem.  I hated Bruins fans like you. Hated em. Acted all confused as to why we'd be 1 and done every April or over-achieved into Rd 2.  The one who acted incredulous when the Peter Popovics or Andrei Kovalenkos of the world didn't work out and then you would gush behind Sinden's puppettered comments because Harry was the coach of the 1970 Cup winning team. What a joke.  Yeah, drunken and arrogant Harry really had a handle on teambuilding here as he fires coaches and scapegoats every other year.  All the older fans all sat there and gave he and Jacobs a pass for 20+ years, while the younger fans were seeing right through it.

God forbid educated Bruins fans don't keep their heads in the sand and then race back to the ticket office to line Jacobs's pockets.

I am just glad that is over.   Again, get over yourself. Some fans just aren't raging homers.

It's too bad your BBReigns username got banned.  We could go back to the 2011 threads and see what you wrote about PC.  I was the one who said PC was one of the best GMs in the game and you were saying he was just a Jacobs puppet.  I guess that's an advantage of having usernames banned every other week.  We can't go back and show you what you wrote.  I still don't know why you keep getting banned though.  Stanley's just as clueless as you, he's way more annoying and he doesn't get banned.

Stanley works for the NYTimes

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

Just remember this.

Copy paste in 2013

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to Stuke50's comment:

Post's about TV shows

Mods refuse to do their jobs.

There are no mods. This is a low budget discussion site thats monitored by software that flags key words.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Klaas. Show Klaas's posts

In response to glenr's comment:

In response to Stuke50's comment:

Post's about TV shows

Mods refuse to do their jobs.

There are no mods. This is a low budget discussion site thats monitored by software that flags key words.

Even if there were mods, a determined troll could keep going on and on. Banning a particuar IP address would not be a deterent, as that's pretty easy to get around.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrCricket. Show MrCricket's posts

you can have any post deleted. there is no system that flags key words. just report a post and it will get deleted. feel free to test it on this post if you like.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to MrCricket's comment:

you can have any post deleted. there is no system that flags key words. just report a post and it will get deleted. feel free to test it on this post if you like.

This isn't correct.  I've been reporting Bookboy for years and his stuff NEVER goes away.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

In response to MrCricket's comment:

This isn't correct.  I've been reporting Bookboy for years and his stuff NEVER goes away.

His posts are so long that the mods computer crashes when they try to delete it.

Sections
Shortcuts