This Place Is Starting to Suck

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: This Place Is Starting to Suck

Like to see you boys talking hockey instead of fighting. Too much of it latley, from some of the best posters in this forum. This forum is awesome because of guys like you...love the passionate discussions hate the name calling, we're all buddies in here, last year NAS and myself went back and forth for a few hours on goalie equipment...We disagreed on everything at the time but holy crap was i cracking up the whole time. Lets get back to that mindset.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Like to see you boys talking hockey instead of fighting. Too much of it latley, from some of the best posters in this forum. This forum is awesome because of guys like you...love the passionate discussions hate the name calling, we're all buddies in here, last year NAS and myself went back and forth for a few hours on goalie equipment...We disagreed on everything at the time but holy crap was i cracking up the whole time. Lets get back to that mindset.

Shut up! You're a sieve & a dick head so there!! 

Wow NeelyOrrBourque 3 preatty classy men,don't think you should be using there names with comments like that

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to kitchener's comment:

Wow NeelyOrrBourque 3 preatty classy men,don't think you should be using there names with comments like that

He's kidding. Thats my fellow union brother.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

LOL! You know I'm pulling Kev's chain right? I'm one of the worst name callers on here, but for the most part unless it's someone like MeanE it's not a personal attack. It's like the whole dressing room talk. Like teammates do..."Fawk you! You're a dick, type thing. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

LOL! You know I'm pulling Kev's chain right? I'm one of the worst name callers on here, but for the most part unless it's someone like MeanE it's not a personal attack. It's like the whole dressing room talk. Like teammates do..."Fawk you! You're a dick, type thing. 

Ok 

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I earn these at least four times a week.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

You can look at the game thread from last night and see that SanDog wanted nothing more than to fight with me and when he got frutstrated by facts and direct questions, he resorted to lies and repetition to save face.  If you haven't yet, take five minutes and read the game thread from last night.  You'll see exactly what I'm talking about.

I hate fighting with people on here, but some guys are impossible to co-exist with on the same board.  I let a lot of stuff go here.  The stupidity that is SanDog's lies and Dezeruchi's mis-direction and mis-information sometimes gets too much to look past.

Ya still love me though right ashwipe?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Of course, Nite.  You're a lunatic goalie (redundant), but at least you're not a liar or a mis-direction/mis-information fraud.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

LOL! You know I'm pulling Kev's chain right? I'm one of the worst name callers on here, but for the most part unless it's someone like MeanE it's not a personal attack. It's like the whole dressing room talk. Like teammates do... "Fawk you! You're a dick,type thing. 

I earn these at least four times a week.

LMAO!!! NO! You earn more than that, but I go easy on you, because you're a favourite of mine. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

So, if you aren't at the game, and Caron is barely on the TV, how do you know he plays perfect positional hockey?

Enlighten me.

Your assertion that Caron is barely on tv is just as laughable now as it was the first time you said it. Again(for the last time),your inabilities have nothing to do with my capabilities. They aren't relative to each other regardless of how often you ask the same question or make the same statement. A stupid comment is just that, regardless of how many times you say it. I haven't the time nor do I care enough to enlighten an imbecile to the subtle nuances of the game. You're the same guy who didn't understand that an unwritten rule could be real whether you'd heard of it or not. Simple, simple, simple. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Great comments....thumbs up

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

posted at 2/24/2013 9:28 AM EST

Not-A-Shot
        First: 12/30/2009
        Last: 3/23/2013

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

"But now scoring depth projects a higher line of player than a third- or fourth-line player," he said."

Ahh yes he did

"The B's third line players are second line players elsewhere."

WINNING!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

So, if you aren't at the game, and Caron is barely on the TV, how do you know he plays perfect positional hockey?

Enlighten me.

Your assertion that Caron is barely on tv is just as laughable now as it was the first time you said it. Again(for the last time),your inabilities have nothing to do with my capabilities. They aren't relative to each other regardless of how often you ask the same question or make the same statement. A stupid comment is just that, regardless of how many times you say it. I haven't the time nor do I care enough to enlighten an imbecile to the subtle nuances of the game. You're the same guy who didn't understand that an unwritten rule could be real whether you'd heard of it or not. Simple, simple, simple. 

Complete mis-direction. 

It's what you do.

17. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts