This season CJ last hoorah!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

This season CJ last hoorah!

Since he took over the reigns he did managed to get us into the play-offs but:
    Gm. 7's the bruins Achilles heal each post season the Bruins got closer but last years choke to advance to the con. final was a disaster.

CJ does not turn up a notch this post season and get the three b's to the finals, we as fans will be seeing a new coaching staff next season. It better not be an ex les habs coach.

Just imagine though Patrick Roy head coach, Doug Jarvis asst. coach and Denis Savard pp coach I could see the the hab fans hatred escalating. All in end CJ will be facing his last stand unless he can pull some tricks out of his hat.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

Re: This season CJ last hoorah!

i imagine you as homer simpson

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Bobo, I hope you are on the money for CJ, the rest is impossible to desire or imagine. Let's clone LaViollette, who the Bruins once had and lost. Love his intensity and improvisation. Maybe Scott Gordon or that Medford kid from the Rangers. Need a leader with Pizzazz. Claude needs to go back to the hockey school environment and teach basics on defense.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I think CJ has another year on his contract.  I tried looking it up, but I could not find it definitively.  I saw the globe and herald say something to the effect of "reportedly through the 2011-2012 season'  (or was it 2012-2013?  I forget.)

At any rate, I've been led to believe it is past this year.

JJ gave him a mulligan on Lewis, not so sure he'll get another one with CJ.

I think PC has done an excellent job, I would hope they would buy out CJ or do something with him to get him out from behind the bench, but I'm feeling that old Montgomery Burns won't loosen the purse strings.

Altho.... if I were PC I would certainly build firing coaches into the structure of things.  A certainly as milk spoils, most NHL coaches have a shelf life before they get tossed.  The only one I can recall that beats those odds is the guy up in Buffalo.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrHulot. Show MrHulot's posts

In Response to Re: This season CJ last hoorah!:
    [QUOTE]I think CJ has another year on his contract.  I tried looking it up, but I could not find it definitively.  I saw the globe and herald say something to the effect of "reportedly through the 2011-2012 season'  (or was it 2012-2013?  I forget.) At any rate, I've been led to believe it is past this year. JJ gave him a mulligan on Lewis, not so sure he'll get another one with CJ. I think PC has done an excellent job, I would hope they would buy out CJ or do something with him to get him out from behind the bench, but I'm feeling that old Montgomery Burns won't loosen the purse strings. Altho.... if I were PC I would certainly build firing coaches into the structure of things.  A certainly as milk spoils, most NHL coaches have a shelf life before they get tossed.  The only one I can recall that beats those odds is the guy up in Buffalo.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]
    As far as I know, Julien has another two years on his contract after this season.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrHulot. Show MrHulot's posts

"The only one I can recall that beats those odds is the guy up in Buffalo."
    That's because the Sabres have almost constantly overachieved since Ruff  became their coach.