This series ain't ovahhh!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattman1447. Show mattman1447's posts

This series ain't ovahhh!!!

I know it looks dismal and everyone's feeling (s)hitty but come on, two really close games that really could have gone either way. We gotta get these guys up for some home cookin'!!!..the pucks going to start rolling our way. No time to start pointing fingers or making excuses...series will be 2-2 by the end of Wednesday night and pressure will be on the Canucks.

Just believe Boston!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Re: This series ain't ovahhh!!!

Nah, its ovah.  Good season, though.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cosmo14. Show cosmo14's posts

Unfortunately it is over,but I told you before he series began...the Bruins are not good enough. Because they got this far, there will be no changes and we will be stuck with Clod and Chiarelli for the next 5 years. At least the Red Sox knew that second place is not good enough and canned Grady and sent Nosemar packing.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Vancouver has been able to capitalize on the B's mistakes better than the B's have been able to capitalize on Vancouver's.  A couple bounces in the B's favor can change this series around.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from schwank. Show schwank's posts

Lucic question at the bottom of this post.  Please read.

You're right factually, it takes 4 to win the series.  But it does look dismal.  After the 2nd Bruins goal, the Bruins did not mount any serious threats on Luongo.  That was disappointing.  Had they got the 3-1 lead it would have been over.  Then to come out not ready in OT, (how does anyone explain that 11 second goal)?  It looked like one guy at warp speed and everyone else in warmup.  Chara one armed attempt was unspirted as he should have taken the body having position on him.  All around bad.  But you have to give it to the Canucks they made plays....looking more and more like football.  One play here or there decides the game.

One question, the announcer between periods with Mike Milbury, after the 1st intermission, he suggested the B's switch up the lines.  Ok fine.  No issues there, except I did disagree as it would have indicated panic. 

After the 2nd he was sparring with Milbury (actually Milbury was instigating), but he said something interesting....that Lucic was moving his feet better having a good game.  Now I admit I haven't watched alot of the games, but what is that implying about Lucic?  Is it implying that he takes games off?  Good days bad days?  Reason I bring it up is that to me his career is paralleling Neely's.  I believe it was Neely's 5th year that he took off as a goal scorer and I believe that this was Lucic's 4th and he made huge strides to the 30 goal plateau and is about to take off.  But this feet business has me concerned that this is his fatal flaw...I'm looking for comments................Is there a consistency problem with him? 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jman4. Show jman4's posts

B's will bounce back at home

Go B's

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

Its not over yet at all. We win the next game we are back in it. These terrible losses are a learning experience that can be corrected.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tarpouch. Show tarpouch's posts

STOP TRYING TO COMPARE LOOCH TO NEELY. Similar in many aspects but looch isn't the skater Neely was. Looch is getting shadowed and covered like a blanket. other b's have to become a threat to loosen up those reins.
    Horton time!!!!!!!Seguin time!!!!!!! Peverly has shown spurts or brilliance.Love to see him come alive.
    2-0 hole we've been before. those games were close. time for some white washes of roberto. Get in there heads. Turn campbell loose.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

It's been a remarkable run up to this point, and the B's are competing, just unfortunately, getting burned at key times.

I hope the fans @ the Garden can give them the little extra they need to get the game 3 & 4 wins and send it back to Vancouver tied up. I honestly think that's what will have to happen for the Bruins to still have a shot at the Cup, as the Canucks are a very good team.

10. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts