This series is NOT over....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan4778. Show bruinsfan4778's posts

This series is NOT over....

But we have some good karma going and we also have taken advantage of no Pronger or Carter and no Asham or laPerriere from last year. we also didnt have Seidenberg or Thomas and we upgraded our 3rd line big time. we have Horton and a healthy Krejci.
    We will win series if Carter and Pronger can stay away longer. no Simon Gagne for Philly is huge too...he was dynamite last year.

GO BRUINS!!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DallasSmith. Show DallasSmith's posts

Re: This series is NOT over....

I recall the first 3 games being quite close last year so when we lost our best player [Krejci] and the Flyers got a boost with Gagne the outcome shouldn't have been as surprising as it was ,although the B's still should have won.The B's were definitely not sharp tonight but TT came up big.The B's are too deep this year and I think they can overcome obstacles that they couldn't last year.The Flyers don't impress me.I think Montreal would be leading this series 2-0 also had they advanced.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

Not over by a longshot!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

If there was ever a team that should KNOW that a series like this is not over, it's the Bruins.  Winning the first two games on the road makes you a lock, right?  Going up 3-0 is a stranglehold, right?

I don't think I'll believe this series is over until Mike Richards is on the seventh tee.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan4778. Show bruinsfan4778's posts

I said the Bruins could handle the Flyers if we met last year...and for 3 games i looked super smart...LOL. point is this is simply a new season and the goaltending will catch up with the flyers and so far...so good.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In Response to Re: This series is NOT over....:
    Not over by a longshot!
    Posted by jpBsSoxFan

Agreed.  Especially after last year, I doubt anyone thinks this series will be a cakewalk.  No way.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan4778. Show bruinsfan4778's posts

can CJ actually be on to something??? our guys are slowly looking stronger and stronger by the game and CJ needs some credit...PP sucks but it wont go ofer much longer.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

I'll beleieve its over when the B's win game 4.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

we upgraded our first line....a healthy lucic, krejci, and horton, its basically a brand new first line. we upgraded our second line. Marchand and a resurgent bergeron makes a huge difference. We upgraded our third line, kelly and peverley are awesome. we upgraded our 4th line. Campbell>>>>Begin/Sobotka. We upgraded our defense. Seids and Ference have been phenomenal. We upgraded our goaltending....this is a MUCH better team than last year

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtassinarisoccer. Show jtassinarisoccer's posts

anyone that thinks this series is over is dellusional

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Not over by a long shot, but I am happier than last year going into games 5 6 and 7.

Krej was a big time target out there tonight and fought through it.

Whether people seen it or not Luc has been playing very good and that bodes well.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Tonight, Lucic stepped up.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

No, it is not .. you still have to get to four, which is what I had pointed out when the Bruins fell behind 2-0 in the Montreal series and everyone was pretty well writing them off.. Lots of hockey still left.. But on the positive side, this is not the same Bruins team from last year.. only 9 players left on this team , so PC did quite a face lift .. so yes, the 3-0 comeback might be in the back of the minds of the players that were here , but the new guys it really should not matter.. They weren't here.. If Phily spots the Bruins a 3-0 deficit again, I guarrantee this team won't lose..

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camperpete. Show Camperpete's posts

The Bruins are simply too deep this year. This coupled with revenge on their minds from last year is a perfect recipe. Boston's goaltending is far superior than the Flyers. The B's will win at least one game in Boston and hold a commanding 3-1 series lead. This year Philly is not the same team as last year. Pronger is not healthy, Carter is out, no Gagne, and the goaltending is pathetic.

The Philly comeback ain't happening again this year folks. With a 3-1 series lead for the Bruins its lights out for the Flyers. Bring on Tampa Bay for the Eastern Conference final.

In Response to This series is NOT over....:
    But we have some good karma going and we also have taken advantage of no Pronger or Carter and no Asham or laPerriere from last year. we also didnt have Seidenberg or Thomas and we upgraded our 3rd line big time. we have Horton and a healthy Krejci. We will win series if Carter and Pronger can stay away longer. no Simon Gagne for Philly is huge too...he was dynamite last year.   GO BRUINS!!!!!!
    Posted by bruinsfan4778

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from maddog2020. Show maddog2020's posts

What is the story on Pronger - does anybody know what is wrong with him and how long he could be out??

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan4778. Show bruinsfan4778's posts

with laviolette...you will never know what is wrong with pronger.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

After seeing us come back against the Habs 2 games down; and seeing the Flyers take the series last year....i will not be comfortable until conference tickets go on sale and some of the games are in the garden.

Sections
Shortcuts