This should be an easy first round

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Re: This should be an easy first round

In response to "This should be an easy first round":
    Not quite sure I see what everyone else apparantly sees in the Capitals team. Imo, they are a perfect matchup for the Bruins. They really only have on line that is a legitimate threat.. and the Bruins dominate those one-line teams. Chara/Seids vs Ovechkin/Backstrom. They are a bad team defensively, and have a goaltender who has very little experience in Holtby. There building isn't all that intimidating either because 60% of their fans reside in Russia. I personally think the Bruins will have no problem with the overrated Capitals, and will very much enjoy watching Ovechkin fail to get anything going against Chara. Bruins in 5. The second round is definitely going to be difficult, though. Posted by Bisson1
    There goes your credibility Bisson ! ! Stanley Cup to theBRUINS in 2011-2012(only if K is in the net)-2013 (sent from my IPad)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

In Response to Re: This should be an easy first round:
    In response to "This should be an easy first round": There goes your credibility Bisson ! ! Stanley Cup to theBRUINS in 2011-2012(only if K is in the net)-2013 (sent from my IPad)
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011

Given your daily PANIC posts that really doesn't mean much coming from you.

And like I said before. Going into the playoffs the Caps were a team who looked like they wouldn't even get in, but the Sabres folded to let them in basically. All of a sudden they are clicking.

Atleast I'm not calling for Khubodin to start tomorrow, or changing my mind about whether or not the Bruins will win the cup or not after every regular season win or loss.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

The only worse news than the Sox blowing a 9-0 lead to the Yankees, the B's losing to the "easy" Caps again on a soft goal, and the nearby St Louis fans crowing in my ear, is the fact that after leading the Caps in the series 2-1 while the Canucks were down, 3-0, the Bruins stand a very real chance of being eliminated before the Canucks tomorrow.

I do hate sports right now.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

It's not impossible for the Bruins to win tomorrow.  They've already won away.  It's not like they''ve completely played like crap.  What they have done is perform largely without contributions from their lead offensive guys. 

Any bit of production from Krejci, Seguin, Bergeron, Lucic and it would be Boston with the upper hand.  Perhaps they wouldn't be relying on those shots from the outside as in the earlier games that Holtby has had no trouble in seeing and stopping.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Neecic. Show Neecic's posts

if you reference the "playoff pics" everyone picked the b's with an overwhelming consensus of 6 games.

So the "i told you so" posts are complete nonsense.

Granted, the OP is a pompous, condescending dee bag and I get why its fun to throw this back in  his face.

But if proving he is wrong is more important then seeing them win then i feel sorry for you.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

The only worse news than the Sox blowing a 9-0 lead to the Yankees, the B's losing to the "easy" Caps again on a soft goal, and the nearby St Louis fans crowing in my ear, is the fact that after leading the Caps in the series 2-1 while the Canucks were down, 3-0, the Bruins stand a very real chance of being eliminated before the Canucks tomorrow. I do hate sports right now.
    Posted by SoxFanInIL

Imagine that, SoxFan.  Later today holds the possibility of both finalists from last year being punted in the first round.  It was a longshot for them to meet for the Cup again but to think each may be sidelined early never crossed my mind.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

Sorry for all the negative posts but some of you are absolutely pathetic.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Neecic. Show Neecic's posts

In Response to Re: This should be an easy first round : Good point. Thanks for calling me a condescending dee bag too, can you back that up with something I've posted that is either pompous, condescending, or dee bag-ish that wasn't in response to someone who is a dee-bag, like yourself, attacking me over the internet for posting my opinion. It's weird cause I'm the one on this forum who's only 19 yet all these 30+ act like kids behind the safety of their monitor. Grow up, folks.
    Posted by Bisson1

Bisson, my apologies, there are 2 threads that are similar, you are not who i was referring to as the OP.  As a 19 yr old you seem to have your head on straight, keep it up and again, my apologies.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to "This should be an easy first round": There goes your credibility Bisson ! ! Stanley Cup to theBRUINS in 2011-2012(only if K is in the net)-2013 (sent from my IPad)
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011

I fully disagree.  Bisson came out of nowhere here to be quite a knowledgable poster.  And considering he's only 19, I'd say he's pretty impressive.

And Stanley, honestly, what could you possibly know about credibility?  LOL

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: This should be an easy first round : Good point. Thanks for calling me a condescending dee bag too, can you back that up with something I've posted that is either pompous, condescending, or dee bag-ish that wasn't in response to someone who is a dee-bag, like yourself, attacking me over the internet for posting my opinion. But yeah, most picked the B's in 5-6 games.
    Posted by Bisson1

I'm the one WorstNamedGrandmaEver was referring to as the pompous etc.

Careful, Bisson.  If you agree with me too much, you'll get locked in a cave somewhere with Shupe.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

In Response to Re: This should be an easy first round : I fully disagree.  Bisson came out of nowhere here to be quite a knowledgable poster.  And considering he's only 19, I'd say he's pretty impressive. And Stanley, honestly, what could you possibly know about credibility?  LOL
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

Agreed.  And Bisson may have the best avatar out there too!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

I'm thinking everyone's just upset with the Bruins and taking it out here because the Bruins (more so than the Caps) have proven the thread wrong. A win tomorrow can turn the mood around 360 degrese. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

I'm thinking everyone's just upset with the Bruins and taking it out here because the Bruins (more so than the Caps) have proven the thread wrong. A win tomorrow can turn the mood around 360 degrese. 
    Posted by Bisson1

Bisson - It always does.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Neecic. Show Neecic's posts

In Response to Re: This should be an easy first round : I'm the one WorstNamedGrandmaEver was referring to as the pompous etc. Careful, Bisson.  If you agree with me too much, you'll get locked in a cave somewhere with Shupe.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

yes Bisson, he's the cranky pants I was referring to.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

In Response to Re: This should be an easy first round : yes Bisson, he's the cranky pants I was referring to.
    Posted by Neecic

Ah my bad, I guessed "OP" meant original poster. 

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

In Response to Re: This should be an easy first round : Bisson, my apologies, there are 2 threads that are similar, you are not who i was referring to as the OP.  As a 19 yr old you seem to have your head on straight, keep it up and again, my apologies.
    Posted by Neecic

Oh I see now. Thought I deleted that before you could see it. Realized I was still mad from that guy who makes all the freakout threads/changes his mind 24/7 who posted on here lol.

Tough times. Pats lose to the Giants again. Bruins down 3-2 in round one and theres nothing to look forward to this summer in Boston sports because the Red Sox suck.... unless the B's can win tomorrow.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Posted by Bisson1

Let's hope it's just a 180 degree turn.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: This should be an easy first round : Ah my bad, I guessed "OP" meant original poster. 
    Posted by Bisson1

It does.  Neecic, or Lucly, or Corvberg, or Charence or whatever got confused because you had this thread started and then I started one in support of the idea.  He's so mad that we were positive instead of being negative that he couldn't tell the difference between the threads.

However, now that he's been proven right and it hasn't been easy, it seems like he's calming down the mudslinging and is returning to being a quality poster. 

Still a wicked stupid name, however. Bergaille?  Campston?  Krejguin?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishing. Show BassFishing's posts

Bisson1 may never post here again.  Looks like the Bs locker room has taken his advice.  Ouch.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

This *should* have been an easy first round.

Tim Thomas should be playing well - at least, he didn't have to be playing lights out great, just well.  And he's let in soft goals.

TT simply playing well is what is needed.

Where is the Bruins forechecking?  Absent. They've been forcing turnovers if not in the offensive zone, then in the neutral zone all year.

Forechecking needs to come back.

East-West passing - where is it?  They can't be north south one shot on goal and expect to win.  They need to work it, they did that a little yesterday and it paid off.

Which lead to the next point - the Bruins should be getting more net front presence, that would happen if the Bruins had more east-west passing.

They need to stop making Holtby look good.

SHOULD

The Bruins playing the way they are now they should have gotten blanked in this series 4 zip.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishing. Show BassFishing's posts

Agree, but the fact is, Boston is the hunted and they're not handling it well.  Where is Lucic?

Where is the passion and drive to not relent, etc?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Neecic. Show Neecic's posts

In Response to Re: This should be an easy first round : It does.  Neecic, or Lucly, or Corvberg, or Charence or whatever got confused because you had this thread started and then I started one in support of the idea.  He's so mad that we were positive instead of being negative that he couldn't tell the difference between the threads. However, now that he's been proven right and it hasn't been easy, it seems like he's calming down the mudslinging and is returning to being a quality poster.  Still a wicked stupid name, however. Bergaille?  Campston?  Krejguin?
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

for someone who stresses actually reading a post before responding to it you sure did a lousy job of it in this case. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: This should be an easy first round : for someone who stresses actually reading a post before responding to it you sure did a lousy job of it in this case. 
    Posted by Neecic

You are corrrrrrrrect!

My error, Thodobin. 

Sections
Shortcuts