This should make you happy Stanley..

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Al-Samarraie. Show Al-Samarraie's posts

This should make you happy Stanley..

http://www.csnne.com/boston-bruins/thorntons-days-bruins-may-be-over" rel="nofollow">http://www.csnne.com/boston-bruins/thorntons-days-bruins-may-be-over

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Re: This should make you happy Stanley..

Let people know, I predict ST not to be on the Bs next year.  I think most would have agreed to that in September 2013.  

"Don't judge me monkey" 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to Al-Samarraie's comment:
    [QUOTE]

http://www.csnne.com/boston-bruins/thorntons-days-bruins-may-be-over" rel="nofollow">http://www.csnne.com/boston-bruins/thorntons-days-bruins-may-be-over" rel="nofollow">http://www.csnne.com/boston-bruins/thorntons-days-bruins-may-be-over

He says he hopes to be back and he is wearing the. Red Sox hat ...probably he will be back in Boston as bat boy for the Sox....

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 4 more Cups by 2020

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Who will be the excuse monkey next year?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to billge's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Who will be the excuse monkey next year?

[/QUOTE]

Hey ugly ...this is the last of the 3 stooges to go out ...Pandolfo, PEV and now Thornton ...now we can start building a team to face the habs ....without the 3 stooges without Marchand without Campbell, without Caron.....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Thanks Al-Samarai !

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Stan, yoou should know from ugly.  When do you sail for Boston?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Al-Samarraie. Show Al-Samarraie's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Thanks Al-Samarai !

[/QUOTE]
    :)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chef09. Show Chef09's posts

You don't build a team to beat the Habs- that was 90's thinking- you build a team to win the cup. What if you don't play the Habs in next year's playoffs. Then what?- Build a team to beat the Rags. A team to beat the Laffs. How could anyone with such a narrow minded approach be the GM of this team? The problem with living in Montreal( Ilived in the West Island for 6 years so I know) is that you let your hatred of the "Tricolour" blind your mind. Yes I only have one friend that is a Habs fan out here in BC. I would hate to be in Quebec now.See the big picture Stan.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to Chef09's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You don't build a team to beat the Habs- that was 90's thinking- you build a team to win the cup. What if you don't play the Habs in next year's playoffs. Then what?- Build a team to beat the Rags. A team to beat the Laffs. How could anyone with such a narrow minded approach be the GM of this team? The problem with living in Montreal( Ilived in the West Island for 6 years so I know) is that you let your hatred of the "Tricolour" blind your mind. Yes I only have one friend that is a Habs fan out here in BC. I would hate to be in Quebec now.See the big picture Stan.

[/QUOTE]

Dont worry about all the other teams we're fine we need to add speed and its coming Spooner for sure will be with the B's next season, Seth Griffith as well there should be a major trade just before the draft I think Neely is smart enough and tired of losing to Montreal and will make sure that PC or myself will handle the situation properley

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Campbell or Paille will be the next whipping boy. And it will be stupid.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

Is Weise available? Scored 2 nice goals...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to 49thparallel's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Is Weise available? Scored 2 nice goals...

[/QUOTE]

Fat's response to Weise is all you need to know about that nimrod,he better keep his head up.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

In response to asmaha's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

i say it's Tuukka....  wannabe gm already had it in for him until he stymied the Pens a year ago....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to asmaha's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    I am a Daniel Paille's fan ...

Camobell will be next kf he plays with the BRUINS next season...yup

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Campbell will be on top of my list next season if he doesnt perform for sure....why do the BRUINS keep their players. Till they're completely finished ??   Why would we keep a guy like Campbell when we have all those young talented players , young legs, players with speed and vision with Providence ??     

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigBadnBruin. Show BigBadnBruin's posts

[QUOTE]

Campbell will be on top of my list next season if he doesnt perform for sure....why do the BRUINS keep their players. Till they're completely finished ??   Why would we keep a guy like Campbell when we have all those young talented players , young legs, players with speed and vision with Providence ??     

[/QUOTE]

You say this after wanting to trade Marchand for a 36 yo Lecavalier? Who was paid millions of dollars by Tampa Bay, to just go away?

You keep talking about all these superstars playing in Providence. Have you ever seen any of these guys play?

Do they get an AHL package in Quebec?

The P-Bruins were only 3 points from missing the playoffs, so they may not all be the superstars you are having wet dreams about.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to BigBadnBruin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You say this after wanting to trade Marchand for a 36 yo Lecavalier? Who was paid millions of dollars by Tampa Bay, to just go away?

You keep talking about all these superstars playing in Providence. Have you ever seen any of these guys play?

Do they get an AHL package in Quebec?

The P-Bruins were only 3 points from missing the playoffs, so they may not all be the superstars you are having wet dreams about.

[/QUOTE]

I have seen enough of Spooner and Griffith (been to Providence for business 4 times in the last 5 months..been to the games of course) Spooner will become a better player than Jeff Skinner he is faster and has a better hockey sense ..(11 A in 23 games with the Bruins despite the minimum ice time) ..thats the main reason why I want PC out ..how can you play an aging, slow, no talent player like Thornton vs Spooner against the habs ?  This is simply UNACCEPTABLE, Spooner is the type of player that will be even better at a higher level...

Same for Griffith ..he is a natural pure talent why keep giving Caron all the chances in the world when you keep Griffith with Providence, Griffith just needs to improve his defensive skills , Julien could take care of tbat...lets end THE love story between Julien and lover boy Thornton ENOUGH IS ENOUGH