This sure didn't get much attention...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

This sure didn't get much attention...

http://www.csnne.com/blog/bruins-talk/bruins-potter-suffers-arm-injury-practice";;" rel="nofollow">http://www.csnne.com/blog/bruins-talk/bruins-potter-suffers-arm-injury-practice";" rel="nofollow">http://www.csnne.com/blog/bruins-talk/bruins-potter-suffers-arm-injury-practice";;;

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Re: This sure didn't get much attention...

I read about that but thought,it is after all Corey Potter,McQuaid could be close for insurance.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

I saw a clip of the play.  Potter was in some pain.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

so early in the playoffs, i don't like the idea of weakening any depth we have especially when we should be getting healthy

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mxt. Show mxt's posts

It's Corey Potter, who couldn't make Edmonton's starting 6 d-men. That's why it didn't get much attention. Seids on one leg could play better.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In response to mxt's comment:

It's Corey Potter, who couldn't make Edmonton's starting 6 d-men. That's why it didn't get much attention. Seids on one leg could play better.

He was needed in game one and could be useful again if somebody goes down. Injuries happen in the playoffs and you can never have too much depth.  I'm hoping the B's don't need him, but you never know.

***Follow Fluto on twitter.  He's awesome.***

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:
    [QUOTE]

so early in the playoffs, i don't like the idea of weakening any depth we have especially when we should be getting healthy

[/QUOTE]

Of course you don't.  An absolute nothing pickup at the deadline who barely plays are makes no real contribution when he does gets hurt in practice.

Let's make a big deal out of it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Of course you don't.  An absolute nothing pickup at the deadline who barely plays are makes no real contribution when he does gets hurt in practice.

[/QUOTE]

HE ALREADY PLAYED IN THE PLAYOFFS!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to islamorada's comment:[QUOTE]

I saw a clip of the play.  Potter was in some pain.   [/QUOTE]

What happened ?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to islamorada's comment:[QUOTE]

I saw a clip of the play.  Potter was in some pain.   [/QUOTE]

What happened ?

[/QUOTE]

He was doing a corner battling drill with Paille at practice for the non game players and it looked like his shoulder popped out or something,he was in real pain but they barely made any contact,Potter was basically reaching at Paille and it happened.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

AND IT WAS IN THE ONLY GAME THE BRUINS LOST!!!! LET'S HOPE TO SEE HIM AGAIN NEVER!
    [object HTMLDivElement]

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

NO big deal for the B's, however this does not bode well for the Gryffindor Quidditch team's chances of beating Slytherin for the house cup.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

In response to WalkTheLine's comment:
    [QUOTE]

NO big deal for the B's, however this does not bode well for the Gryffindor Quidditch team's chances of beating Slytherin for the house cup.

[/QUOTE]

Can't he regrow those bones or whatever and make it all better?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I guess I don't really consider losing a 30 year old player with 123 regular season games that was claimed off waivers as weakening depth.  Of course, I also don't look for any reason to be negative.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

AND IT WAS IN THE ONLY GAME THE BRUINS LOST!!!! LET'S HOPE TO SEE HIM AGAIN NEVER!
    [object HTMLDivElement]

[/QUOTE]

Book, are you suggesting that these two things are related? If so, how because I thought Potter played well (but I'm not saying he should be in the lineup in place of someone else.)

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

He wasn't awful, and they gave up one goal against in that game, so it's not like any of the D were exploited.  The players who came back, though, are much better at moving the puck quickly and accurately, and who knows if a little better, a little quicker counter might have put the Bruins ahead before Datsyuk's late goal.

Are you not entertained?!?!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

I guess I don't really consider losing a 30 year old player with 123 regular season games that was claimed off waivers as weakening depth.  Of course, I also don't look for any reason to be negative.

[/QUOTE]

Wouldn't downplaying the value of the player ( Potter ) because of how few games he has played and how he was acquired ( waivers ) be considered................. a reason to be negative about him ?  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

Wouldn't downplaying the value of the player ( Potter ) because of how few games he has played and how he was acquired ( waivers ) be considered................. a reason to be negative about him ?  

[/QUOTE]

Career minor leaguers aren't going to ruin the B's chances of winning the Cup.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Career minor leaguers aren't going to ruin the B's chances of winning the Cup.

[/QUOTE]

Stay relevant. 

The topic is the Bruins losing depth due to Potter's injury. No one suggested anything about his injury ruining the B's chances at the Cup.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I read this incorrectly.  My error.

No, I'm not being negative about him.  I'm being honest about him.  He's a minor leaguer.  I don't care if he's injured.  Only someone who likes to post only bad, concerning, worrisome or negative news would suggest that the loss of a shooter tutor would be a blow to the depth.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

So it's not negative if it's honest? I see... nice spin.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

So it's not negative if it's honest? I see... nice spin.

[/QUOTE]

The spin is to the negative side, of which you are the king.  That you don't see the difference explains a lot about why you post the way you do.

If Craig Cunningham gets injured, are you going to start a thread about how the depth has been weakened?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Yes, now I don't see the difference... you know me so well.

And, if Craig Cunningham plays a game in the playoffs and then gets hurt, yes, I might start that thread.

Sections
Shortcuts