This team is dead!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

Re: This team is dead!

In Response to Re: This team is dead!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: This team is dead! : SAD to agree with you... But I am soo disgusted with the Bruins play of late... I am seriously considering cancelling the NHL network.  Not worth 3 hours of my life to watch a team that is playing so poorly.  They played even-straight-up against the worst of the east.  6 shutouts in February.  This team is spiraling down in a hurry....
    Posted by SmokingJoe[/QUOTE]

good, you and nightmare and others on this thread can leave anytime. I suggest all the fans giving up right now, do so. But when the B's are in the playoffs, and they happen to start the juggernaut again, I also suggest you not jump back on the bandwagon. See, that's not how you behave as a fan. The team goes through ups and downs in any season, and I recall just how bad the B's were last year when the fans wanted Julien gone, Chiarelli fired, demanded Rask, and went after Chara. You want a perfect team, and it just doesn't happen. For every team that is doing well right now in the reg. season, I guarantee you those teams are going to lose to the Islanders, or the Hurricanes. It's called hockey, get used to it. Once this team gets going, which will be soon, I hope all you doubting thomas choke on it. But likely, you will just jump back on the bandwagon pretending these threads never took place.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: This team is dead! : I wasn't aware that 49 was labeled a troll by the group.  If he is, I'll gladly join!
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

If he's not a troll, why not engage him in a hockey discussion?  His post clearly was a hockey discussion?  Do you find it more fun to hurl insults?  Kinda troll like, don't ya think?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: This team is dead! : If he's not a troll, why not engage him in a hockey discussion?  His post clearly was a hockey discussion?  Do you find it more fun to hurl insults?  Kinda troll like, don't ya think?
    Posted by scooter244[/QUOTE]

When he posts about the B's, I respond about the B's.  When he posts about the Canucks, I respond with a slap of reality.

It's pretty simple, really.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]I guess he's borderline. I consider him a thinly disguised troll so I've opted to not respond to him. I have no problem with it if other do. He's far from the likes of the cactus clan, null, etc.
    Posted by WalkTheLine[/QUOTE]
    Exactly Walk. He may be an irritating Nucks fan but he's nothing like the trolls you've mentioned.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: This team is dead! : Actually, no it's not a coincidence. After giving up all those PP goals in that game, the theme became 5 on5 hockey.  Been getting beat physically all over the ice on a regular basis ever since. It was an over reaction that has taken the edge off this team.
    Posted by JWensink[/QUOTE]

I think you have something here.  I've noticed this as well.  I just chalked it up to pacing themselves because of the length of season, and the toll that kind of game takes.  They have not been taking the lead in the physical game at all.  I really hope I'm right, and they are not tentative to engage. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: This team is dead! : Exactly Walk. He may be an irritating Nucks fan but he's nothing like the trolls you've mentioned.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

If he wants to talk hockey I'm okay with him. If he's here just to antagonize Bruin's fans it does nothing for a good discussion. 

For those who don't like him just put him on ignore. Chasing him around trying to get rid of him is useless and just as annoying as his Canuck's fan-with-blinders-on comments on a Bruins board.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: This team is dead! : If he wants to talk hockey I'm okay with him. If he's here just to antagonize Bruin's fans it does nothing for a good discussion.  For those who don't like him just put him on ignore. Chasing him around trying to get rid of him is useless and just as annoying as his Canuck's fan-with-blinders-on comments on a Bruins board.
    Posted by Chowdahkid-[/QUOTE]
    My thoughts too Chowdah. Unlike the real trolls, he usually makes attempts to add to the discussions.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]I guess he's borderline. I consider him a thinly disguised troll so I've opted to not respond to him. I have no problem with it if other do. He's far from the likes of the cactus clan, null, etc.
    Posted by WalkTheLine[/QUOTE]

wolf in sheep disguise

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: This team is dead! : I think you have something here.  I've noticed this as well.  I just chalked it up to pacing themselves because of the length of season, and the toll that kind of game takes.  They have not been taking the lead in the physical game at all.  I really hope I'm right, and they are not tentative to engage. 
    Posted by scooter244[/QUOTE]

Yep,  that's what I meant .  It's not the loss to the Canucks ,  the suspensions they received have influenced the Bruins physical play.
    JWensink brought a good point ,  I'm just viewing it from a different angle.
    The lack of physicality I'll say it's 35% due to the suspensions, 35% due to pacing themselves (maybe orders from the coaches) and 30% injury.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: This team is dead! :                                           Ok Dr. Recchi Lulz!
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]
    OK you smug @hole! LOL I'm just going by his reaction & from personal experiences playing the position. It could be his knee, but it looked lik he was reaching behind him. With any knee injuries I had I always ended up straightening my leg out. With my groin & hamstring injuries I stayed pretty much curled up.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: This team is dead! : good, you and nightmare and others on this thread can leave anytime. I suggest all the fans giving up right now, do so. But when the B's are in the playoffs, and they happen to start the juggernaut again, I also suggest you not jump back on the bandwagon. See, that's not how you behave as a fan. The team goes through ups and downs in any season, and I recall just how bad the B's were last year when the fans wanted Julien gone, Chiarelli fired, demanded Rask, and went after Chara. You want a perfect team, and it just doesn't happen. For every team that is doing well right now in the reg. season, I guarantee you those teams are going to lose to the Islanders, or the Hurricanes. It's called hockey, get used to it. Once this team gets going, which will be soon, I hope all you doubting thomas choke on it. But likely, you will just jump back on the bandwagon pretending these threads never took place.
    Posted by dannycater[/QUOTE]
    Who's nightmare Dannicater?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

The fact that most of you responded with a 'hockey discussion' proves my point.  The fact that NAS responded the way he did proves a different, though no less telling point.

While the Jan 7 game may not have been the "TSN Turning Point", it did, I think, put a dent in the Bruins' confidence, which was flying pretty high in December.  I don't think the whole White House thing helped, either, despite the pronouncements coming from management.  That being said, the biggest single impact has been all the injuries, and the sudden realization that there isn't as much organizational depth as you'd like, at this point in the season. 

I wonder if a savvy TV director of yesterday's broadcast would have thought to swing the camera up to the Bruins' management box just after Rask went down.  The look on the faces there would have spoken volumes.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]The fact that most of you responded with a 'hockey discussion' proves my point.  The fact that NAS responded the way he did proves a different, though no less telling point. While the Jan 7 game may not have been the "TSN Turning Point", it did, I think, put a dent in the Bruins' confidence, which was flying pretty high in December.  I don't think the whole White House thing helped, either, despite the pronouncements coming from management.  That being said, the biggest single impact has been all the injuries, and the sudden realization that there isn't as much organizational depth as you'd like, at this point in the season.  I wonder if a savvy TV director of yesterday's broadcast would have thought to swing the camera up to the Bruins' management box just after Rask went down.  The look on the faces there would have spoken volumes.
    Posted by 49-North[/QUOTE]
    You're not paying attention and the fact this conversation keeps turning back to the Nucks is why some feel you don't add much. Boston went 6-3-1 in the 10 games following the Nucks loss. Why didn't that loss affect the next 10 games if it matters as much as you and others think.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: This team is dead! : You're not paying attention and the fact this conversation keeps turning back to the Nucks is why some feel you don't add much. Boston went 6-3-1 in the 10 games following the Nucks loss. Why didn't that loss affect the next 10 games if it matters as much as you and others think.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]
    And his whole "holier than now" attitude like the Canucks has. He's arrogant beyond words & acts like his word is gospel. In another teams forums that kind of behavior is unacceptable.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: This team is dead! : And his whole "holier than now" attitude like the Canucks has. He's arrogant beyond words & acts like his word is gospel. In another teams forums that kind of behavior is unacceptable.
    Posted by nitemare-38[/QUOTE]

And in my opinion, it's unacceptable here.  Going forward, he is a troll to me.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: This team is dead! : You're not paying attention and the fact this conversation keeps turning back to the Nucks is why some feel you don't add much. Boston went 6-3-1 in the 10 games following the Nucks loss. Why didn't that loss affect the next 10 games if it matters as much as you and others think.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]No kidding, and its getting quite boring. Go to a Canucks board if you want to talk Canucks, 49.The Nucks aren't thought of as highly around here as you want them to be.And another thing , they still have Loserongo, which means no Cup for you.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from WillsBruins. Show WillsBruins's posts

Its Aliiiiive!! Second period vs rangers was great!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: This team is dead!:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: This team is dead! : With any knee injuries I had I always ended up straightening my leg out. With my groin & hamstring injuries I stayed pretty much curled up.
    Posted by nitemare-38[/QUOTE]

What I meant was lets wait till Chiarelli announces either today or tomorrow what the x-rays are. Jeez louise can even be sarcastic on here anymore, guess it's not sunny everywhere.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: This team is dead! : What I meant was lets wait till Chiarelli announces either today or tomorrow what the x-rays are. Jeez louise can even be sarcastic on here anymore, guess it's not sunny everywhere.
    PWTTT!! It's sunny, but cold here.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dosul. Show dosul's posts

This team will be out in the first round.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: This team is dead!:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: This team is dead! : PWTTT!! It's sunny, but cold here. Posted by nitemare-38[/QUOTE]

Ok I tried to explain what I meant so I'll just go ahead and stoop to your level U little "@hole"!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: This team is dead! : Ok I tried to explain what I meant so I'll just go ahead and stoop to your level U little "@hole"!
    Oh now I see,what you were saying! Ok.