This was posted back in September......talk about a vision !

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

This was posted back in September......talk about a vision !

So close to the actual roster...

The BRUINS OFFICIAL ROSTER FOR 2013-2014 season

posted at 9/28/2013 11:45 AM EDT

RASK - Svedberg

CHARA, SEID, BOYCHUK, McQUAID, KRUG, BART, HAMILTON, MILLER

KREJCI, IGINLA, FAT, BERGERON, MARCH, ERICKSON, SPOONER, KELLY, SODERBERG, SMITH, PAILLE, CAMPBELL, JOHNSON, 

SORRY ST !  No room for you....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

Re: This was posted back in September......talk about a vision !

I hope that Santa Claus brings you some psych meds this year.

Merry Christmas, everyone!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrHulot. Show MrHulot's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-eafUBULWA

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Why do people give a hard time to the talented and experienced hockey experts who share the same passion for the game and the same interest and who supports the same team like me instead of congratulating them ???   Jealousy ? Bad feelings about themselves ? I dont really know the answer , maybe they've had a bad life, maybe they're unhappy ??   On Christmas day I hope all those criticisms cease once for all, I am just trying to highlight and help you to understand and improve the quality of the hockey knowledges of those who do not have the experience, the vision and the full understanding of the game and of our favorite team the Boston Bruins ...

to those who have more experience, friendship , kindness toward me and more understanding of the game, i thank you for your continuous support despite the bad comments on this board, lets hope year 2014 will be a better year with more positive comments, and of course a Stanley Cup to our BRUINS !

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to neely66's comment:

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

Why do people give a hard time to the talented and experienced hockey experts who share the same passion for the game and the same interest and who supports the same team like me instead of congratulating them ???   Jealousy ? Bad feelings about themselves ? I dont really know the answer , maybe they've had a bad life, maybe they're unhappy ??   On Christmas day I hope all those criticisms cease once for all, I am just trying to highlight and help you to understand and improve the quality of the hockey knowledges of those who do not have the experience, the vision and the full understanding of the game and of our favorite team the Boston Bruins ...

to those who have more experience, friendship , kindness toward me and more understanding of the game, i thank you for your continuous support despite the bad comments on this board, lets hope year 2014 will be a better year with more positive comments, and of course a Stanley Cup to our BRUINS !

Stanley unfortunately it is easier for some to be mean and to mock then to commend you.  Hey don't take it bad they do the same to bruin players once they're traded. 

STanley just keep being Stanley

.....and neely66, you just keep being neely66. bruins8, marco, kessel's on-line lover....... etc.........etc.......

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Stanley unfortunately it is easier for some to be mean and to mock then to commend you.  Hey don't take it bad they do the same to bruin players once they're traded. 

marco, remember the post of yours I pulled up where you were railing on Stanley for his dumb predictions?  Just like the rest of us...

It's not Stanley's foolish predictions or delusions that are bothersome, it's that he only really comes here to post about...himself.

Just like this thread, everything Stanley posts is really about Stanley, not the Bruins.  Look at me.  Look at my predictions. I'm gonna become GM.  I have a friend list.  I have a blacklist.  Me, me, me.

Nobody.

Cares.

Oh, Merry Christmas.

• This post has been removed.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Merry Christmas Stan and Marco, best wishes for a happy holiday season.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

that was a prediction for what the opening night roster would be. you were pretty wrong. like, really really really wrong. seek help and stop starting threads that make me temporarily take you off ignore. 

• You have chosen to ignore posts from bobruins. Show bobruins's posts

Why don't you get lost and go post on the RDS boards where you will find a vast majority of poeple like you.....no one here is interested in your predictions or comments....i have more interesting hockey conversations with my 6 year old grandson.....

• This post has been removed.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from MrHulot. Show MrHulot's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

...It's not Stanley's foolish predictions or delusions that are bothersome, it's that he only really comes here to post about...himself.

Just like this thread, everything Stanley posts is really about Stanley, not the Bruins.  Look at me.  Look at my predictions. I'm gonna become GM.  I have a friend list.  I have a blacklist.  Me, me, me.

Nobody.

Cares.

Oh, Merry Christmas.

Thank you, Fletcher - and Merry Christmas, everybody.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

marco, remember the post of yours I pulled up where you were railing on Stanley for his dumb predictions?  Just like the rest of us...

It's not Stanley's foolish predictions or delusions that are bothersome, it's that he only really comes here to post about...himself.

Nobody.

Cares.

Oh, Merry Christmas.

Really FLetch ??    What about this post dated Dec 24th ??  Is it about me ?? just asking ....

• Forum Post: Thornton Suspension Upheld

Posted 12/24/2013 02:31:28 EST

Stop complaining Thornton's suspension is the best thing that happened to the BRUINS in 2013 ....PC finally discoverd the talent of Spooner and is about to discover Matt Fraser as well .....we now hav more »

•  
  • You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Nobody.

Cares.

Oh, Merry Christmas.

Fletch when you have nothing to back up your words.....just keep it shut....

•  
  • You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Actually Stan, yes, that post was about you too because we've all had to read about how YOU predicted the greatness of Spooner and Fraser and YOU were right about Thornton being worthless. Just stop for a while. Please?

Yeah its true I have to admit that when someone is always right it becomes a pain in the b....t

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Yeah its true I have to admit that when someone is always right it becomes a pain in the b....t

Me, Me, Me !

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Didn't you declare Khudo as the starter over Rask?

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:

That specific season...yes

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:

That specific season...yes

Just gonna get ya to go ahead and stop with the insanity .

• You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Clearly you don't realize that normal folks would be embarrassed if other people thought they were literally mentally handicapped. Folks actually think that about you yet you strangely seem proud of the fact.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

Clearly you don't realize that normal folks would be embarrassed if other people thought they were literally mentally handicapped. Folks actually think that about you yet you strangely seem proud of the fact.

It just seems to be a glee that comes with attention.  Whether it's a goofy prediction or a crazy comment about a player who's never played  or a continuous droning about a player he doesnt like or posting pictures of himself.. or most often a delusional rant about his future in management, I have to guess he doesnt really believe any of this stuff.  Its all about getting all sorts of attention and laughing at all the commentary.  I can just see him at home pointing out the posts to his wife: 'hey, look at what they all said about my open letter to Pete! LOL!"

People in the past have complained about feeding the trolls, but this guy justv feeds off of attention and never has a shortage.  He's even better at this than null was.

• Sections
    Shortcuts