This was posted back in September......talk about a vision !

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Re: This was posted back in September......talk about a vision !

In response to SoxFanInIL's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to dezaruchi's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Yeah its true I have to admit that when someone is always right it becomes a pain in the b....t

[/QUOTE]

Clearly you don't realize that normal folks would be embarrassed if other people thought they were literally mentally handicapped. Folks actually think that about you yet you strangely seem proud of the fact.

[/QUOTE]

It just seems to be a glee that comes with attention.  Whether it's a goofy prediction or a crazy comment about a player who's never played  or a continuous droning about a player he doesnt like or posting pictures of himself.. or most often a delusional rant about his future in management, I have to guess he doesnt really believe any of this stuff.  Its all about getting all sorts of attention and laughing at all the commentary.  I can just see him at home pointing out the posts to his wife: 'hey, look at what they all said about my open letter to Pete! LOL!"

People in the past have complained about feeding the trolls, but this guy justv feeds off of attention and never has a shortage.  He's even better at this than null was.

[/QUOTE]

Alexander Graham Bell, Albert Einstein, Pablo Picasso, Mozart, The Beatles ...have all been called mentally disturbed ...so yes I feel just fine when ordinary people with no brain call me fool or idiot or Moron or whatever you want ...Happy Holidays !

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Tonight's game BRUINS 4 sens 2 ......Bergeron will net one ...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

If the Bruins win 3-2 and Bergeron doesn't score... are you still right?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

If the Bruins win 3-2 and Bergeron doesn't score... are you still right?

[/QUOTE]

Well if i get the right score thats pretty good and if bergeron scores its even better....I know i will get the right score thats how well i know my team

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

ok, so not even close... right?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

We have a pool on Facebook for every  single Bruins game ...(all Bruins fans from montreal) ...you get one point for picking the winner , you have one point for the exact score, one point for guessing wich team will score first and one point for picking a player that will score a goal in that given game ....so,tonight I got one point for the winner, one point on the team that will score fist ...its. 2 points game on a possibility if 4 points and this is cumulative.

guess who is standing on top of the list ....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Stanley posting about Stanley.

And predicting things wrong.

And wondering why people are sick of him.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobruins. Show bobruins's posts

[QUOTE]

We have a pool on Facebook for every  single Bruins game ...(all Bruins fans from montreal) ...you get one point for picking the winner , you have one point for the exact score, one point for guessing wich team will score first and one point for picking a player that will score a goal in that given game ....so,tonight I got one point for the winner, one point on the team that will score fist ...its. 2 points game on a possibility if 4 points and this is cumulative.

[/QUOTE]

I had enough of your childish atitude......me, me, me.....typical Fench Quebec hockey fan ...........you just made my ignore list.....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Having visions; have Dr Farkas call Dr Freud and Sid Caesar, I think it could be that Joan of Arc thing all over again.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Stanley - this is a Bruins forum which means posts about the Bruins, commenting about the Bruins, the current team, the current and passed games.

If you want to know how to do this look at the other posters except for Marco, Rusty and null.

It is NOT a Stanley forum for his predictions and management decisions.

If you want to pursue a career in pro hockey, go do it and leave the fans alone.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

He will wait until you go to sleep Hab and then will post more self gratification

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Show me where you said which team would score first? You can't even get your facts right!

Sections
Shortcuts