This will be Washington...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peanator. Show Peanator's posts

This will be Washington...

I'm afraid that Bruins will face Washington in 1st round....
    ....and you ?

I would have preferred Ottawa !

: (

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

Re: This will be Washington...

In response to "This will be Washington...": [QUOTE]I'm afraid that Bruins will face Washington in 1st round.... ....and you ? I would have preferred Ottawa ! : ( Posted by Peanator[/QUOTE] Would have preferred the Sens in the 1st round, but the Caps are going in with a rookie in net.should be interesting.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bsdel1. Show bsdel1's posts

I'd feel better about it with a healthy Boychuk and McQuaid! Lost 3 of 4 to these guys this year. Never easy facing a team with 3 of the top 20 talents in the world. Luckily for us, Wideman is their problem now!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Ditto, but from a positive view, Caps haven't been very good in the post season. 

I think goal tending will be the key here; advantage Bruins.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

The caps have been playing better as of late but the Bs have better depth scoring, better d-men and better goaltending. Bs in 5. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BorisTheGorilla. Show BorisTheGorilla's posts

You think Ottawa is weaker than Washington?  Come on!  The Sens have been a solid team all year.  Washington is hot right now - let's hope - the team has run out of gas.  And let's hope their rookie goalie gets lit up early in Game One. 

Go Bruins!

Sections
Shortcuts