This Year I Can Relax

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

This Year I Can Relax

Well at least a little bit. The Bruins won the Cup!
    All the previous disappointments are gone.
    What a great run last year. I am 49 years old and remember 1972!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

Re: This Year I Can Relax

there is a much different feel to the beginning of this season(obviously). i hope that sense of impending doom that has haunted bruins fans for years(39) is replaced by a quiet confidence. the page has been turned and hopefully, in turn, so will the culture of negativity that has plagued their fans(us). it definitely feels like a weight has been lifted. let's really try to enjoy this team and support them all season, it's a great time to be a bruin fan. let's win another cup! 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to This Year I Can Relax:
    [QUOTE]Well at least a little bit. The Bruins won the Cup! All the previous disappointments are gone. What a great run last year. I am 49 years old and remember 1972!
    Posted by Canadianfan6[/QUOTE]

I hear you on this.

Probably some of you will never forgive me, but I'll be watching less this year than last year. 

Somehow the pressure is off.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

In Response to Re: This Year I Can Relax:
    [QUOTE]In Response to This Year I Can Relax : I hear you on this. Probably some of you will never forgive me, but I'll be watching less this year than last year.  Somehow the pressure is off.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

Totally agree. Ill watch, but I wont be crazed with every goal against, every wasted loss. No pressure, no problem.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3957105. Show user_3957105's posts

Good thread and completely true. There should be less "Fire CJ" and "Why Doesn't PC Do Something?" comments this year when the the Bruins go through their seasonal ups and downs.

All they need to do is make the playoffs and they have a chance to repeat....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

If they can pull off another cup - or two - or more (!!!) - I'll feel fine just flipping off every other hockey fan for the rest of my life 'cause I'll be able to say that this Bruins team was as close to a dynasty as is possible in this day and age.

And even without any more cups, they won this cup fair and square and without being horrible for a million years getting a million first round picks.

And they did it without spending a billion dollars like the edmonton team that moved to nyc that year.