Thomas Embarrassed

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

Re: Thomas Embarrassed

I agree with your point on valid reason to take time off I.e sick child etc

How can this be am I getting more foolish?  Oh well stranger things have happened

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

For me it has all the appearance that he bailed out of his contract just to screw the Bruins.  Why?  I don't know, but it's the only reason that I can see from the outside looking in.  

The reason TT,imo, backed out on his signed contract with the B's had nothing to do with the three F's but solely about his ability to control where he would play. He likely had an inkling the Bruins were leaning towards Rask after the WH & facebook fiasco's and knew they weren't happy and there was a good chance he would be traded and he didn't want to take the chance he might end up in Edmonton.Thats it to me, nothing more nothing less, TT knew he was a goner so rather than go he was happy with the 3 yrs no trade and walked away from the 1 yr can trade. It worked for him, except no Olympics.

As reasonable a theory as I've heard.  But in any event I'm not convinced it had anything to do with friends faith and family.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

For me it has all the appearance that he bailed out of his contract just to screw the Bruins.  Why?  I don't know, but it's the only reason that I can see from the outside looking in.  

The reason TT,imo, backed out on his signed contract with the B's had nothing to do with the three F's but solely about his ability to control where he would play. He likely had an inkling the Bruins were leaning towards Rask after the WH & facebook fiasco's and knew they weren't happy and there was a good chance he would be traded and he didn't want to take the chance he might end up in Edmonton.Thats it to me, nothing more nothing less, TT knew he was a goner so rather than go he was happy with the 3 yrs no trade and walked away from the 1 yr can trade. It worked for him, except no Olympics.

As reasonable a theory as I've heard.  But in any event I'm not convinced it had anything to do with friends faith and family.

I'm with you on that.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Why not believe him?

Sections
Shortcuts