Thomas is toast! Rask PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KJBruinswin. Show KJBruinswin's posts

Thomas is toast! Rask PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Thomas has finally lost his touch again and it is now time to make the change before it's too late. Bring on Tukka "THE FUTURE" Rask and bring that cup to Boston. Just kidding. I can't wait to watch you stand on your head next game TT and lead the B's to victory.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

Re: Thomas is toast! Rask PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

lol

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Plz TT lover try and convince me that the second goal was an amazing backhander!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ejusox21. Show ejusox21's posts

In TT we trust!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

and there it is, yet another uneducated fan hitting the boards..Was that you years ago calling for Bishop to replace Bledsoe? Wicked smaaaaaaaaaaaaaart!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

In Response to Thomas is toast! Rask PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!:
    [QUOTE]Thomas has finally lost his touch again and it is now time to make the change before it's too late. Bring on Tukka "THE FUTURE" Rask and bring that cup to Boston. Just kidding. I can't wait to watch you stand on your head next game TT and lead the B's to victory.  
    Posted by KJBruinswin[/QUOTE]

Again another idiotic post by a totally clueless fan....So dumb....Rask is not gonna play unless TT gets hurt.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

Lucaco the second goal was a bad goal.  Do you want to bench TT, or do you just need each fan to admit to you it was a bad goal.  I don't think we have the opportunity to give up that second goal if not for TT.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

In Response to Re: Thomas is toast! Rask PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!:
    [QUOTE]and there it is, yet another uneducated fan hitting the boards..Was that you years ago calling for Bishop to replace Bledsoe? Wicked smaaaaaaaaaaaaaart!!!
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]

Actually my daughter was dating a guy, Bates College, who gave me tickets to an exhibition game with the NY Giants in 2001 preseaspm.  Bledsoe played the first quarter and was fine, Bishop came out with cheers in the second quarter, then in the third quarter the Pats placed this guy Brady, hmmm wow, I looked my daughter's boyfriend and said this guy is excellent.  Who would have thunk he would be a start that year.  So many were calling for Bishop, so goes the public opinion, as for the Bs, stay the course now!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stop the analysis, TT will show the hockey world his game.  I am positive not negative.  Kudos, Go Bs. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

[QUOTE]Lucaco the second goal was a bad goal.  Do you want to bench TT, or do you just need each fan to admit to you it was a bad goal.  I don't think we have the opportunity to give up that second goal if not for TT.
    Posted by RickyHussle[/QUOTE]

No I just want the blind lovers to admit it.  Also why is TT always making excuses for each bad goal.  Why not just admit it that it was a bad goal and say that he has to be better.  Everyone knows it was a bad goal.  Telling the media that the puck had eyes is plain stupid!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thomas is toast! Rask PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! : No I just want the blind lovers to admit it.  Also why is TT always making excuses for each bad goal.  Why not just admit it that it was a bad goal and say that he has to be better.  Everyone knows it was a bad goal.  Telling the media that the puck had eyes is plain stupid!!
    Posted by lucaooo[/QUOTE]

Ok we get it...Or at least I do....It was a bad goal and yes it had eyes, and yes TT would like to have that one back, as well as all the goals he has let in. Not blaming TT for the loss at all. It happens to the best of goalies. He's a battler and will over come game 1 loss.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thomas is toast! Rask PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! : No I just want the blind lovers to admit it.  Also why is TT always making excuses for each bad goal.  Why not just admit it that it was a bad goal and say that he has to be better.  Everyone knows it was a bad goal.  Telling the media that the puck had eyes is plain stupid!!

Do you think it is more important that TT says the right things or the way he responds on the ice.  I believe that we have seen his on ice response and it is exceptional in most cases.  Often a player or coaches media savvy is based on who spends more time working on and considering proper media reponses.  I think on the management/coaching side this is somewat important.  I think on the player side it is overrated.  I still prefer to have a team that says the right things, but it doesn't concern me when they don't unless it is translating into the games.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thomas is toast! Rask PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! : Do you think it is more important that TT says the right things or the way he responds on the ice.  I believe that we have seen his on ice response and it is exceptional in most cases.  Often a player or coaches media savvy is based on who spends more time working on and considering proper media reponses.  I think on the management/coaching side this is somewat important.  I think on the player side it is overrated.  I still prefer to have a team that says the right things, but it doesn't concern me when they don't unless it is translating into the games.
    Posted by RickyHussle[/QUOTE]

If you ever played in a sport team you would know that what you say matters to your teammates.  Ask Marchand if he will break his stick in frustration again in the playoffs!! 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins-Unite. Show Bruins-Unite's posts

Stop displaying your ignorance of hockey by starting useless threads.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

I stopped trying to figure out the mentality of goalies a looooong time ago. These people are strange. Who knows what they are thinking?

I think every other guy in that locker room would gladly be thrown under the bus if it means TT is in the headspace that works best for him. He can deny every goal all he wants if it means he comes back strong, and he has proven the ability to do just that. He's earned the right to be...well....odd. Name me a goalie who isn't. Makes the interviews more interesting, too. I love hearing guys like TT, Miller and Rolo speak. Good stuff.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from nix02061. Show nix02061's posts

From a personal standpoint as a goalie I was taught at a young age to move on quickly from goals.  My coaches told me that it wasn't worth beating myself up over it and to forget them immediately.

Goalies do have a strange headspace.  We need short memories but we need to learn from the mistakes we make. 

And I don't think he is "throwing" his teammates under the bus.  If he was doing that he would have said "Kaberle pretty much scored the third goal" which wouldn't be a false statement either.

And luc - so the second was soft ok.  But are you too much of a hater to give him some props for the saves he made?  I believe the word is hypocrite.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrandPapiRGods. Show OrrandPapiRGods's posts

[QUOTE]Plz TT lover try and convince me that the second goal was an amazing backhander!!

Deflected by the D -man but he still should have made a positional save

Sections
Shortcuts