Thomas no-show

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: Thomas no-show

I WILL FOREVER hate timmy thomas, hope he blows out his knee and rusk becomes the man. at least he had enough class and common sense to show up! no way hope solo boycotts such an event!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In Response to Re: Thomas no-show:
    I drink a lot of tea. I'm not throwing mine in the water.
    Posted by OatesCam

How else can you make tea? Pretty sure at some point you need to throw it in water.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

The invite is a celebration of the team. To inject politics into the occasion is distracting and divisive. Nobody has said he doesn't have a right to be a jerk and a no-show, but to grab the spotlight when it should be on your team is selfish and classless.
    Posted by trouts

Very well said. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Who would've thought that a simple trip to the White House would lead to our most active thread since the Toronto Record Tracker?
    Posted by red75

How much of it is dedicated to the game of hockey ?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

all you morons are forgetting he is a goalie after all.

Since when did anyone ever pay attention to what the goalie says in the locker room?

I know you like to think the rest of us are listening to you, but we're not.  We know you all have taken at least a few dozen slappers to the head.

He's a GOALIE.  Stark raving mad.  If he says something you agree with, it's an accident.

GOALIES are LUNATICS.  You start taking them seriously and you are in trouble.  Today he's on the right and tomorrow he might be protesting in front of home depot saying that mouse traps are cruelty to animals or something an will want to federalize animal hospitals to rehab rodents.

NUTS.  Get it?  They are NUTS.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In Response to Re: Thomas no-show : How much of it is dedicated to the game of hockey ?
    Posted by Chowdahkid-

About as much as the Toronto thread was dedicated to politics.

And BadHab, that's the post of the week.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Thomas no-show : What more do you want him to say. He believes the system (way the US governs) is broken like millions of other Americans. Where you think he is vague or confusing is beyond me.
    Posted by nrguy

It's vague because he claimed to not blame anyone/any party for what he sees as a government failure. I don't trust the government either. There, TT and I just said something equally ground-breaking.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to Re: Thomas no-show : About as much as the Toronto thread was dedicated to politics. And BadHab, that's the post of the week.
    Posted by red75

.....and I've seen more different posters in the last 24 hours then the whole month of January.

Politics ! It brings them out of the woodwork .

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

In Response to Re: Thomas no-show : It's vague because he claimed to not blame anyone/any party for what he sees as a government failure. I don't trust the government either. There, TT and I just said something equally ground-breaking.
    Posted by dezaruchi

And you didn't skip a Presdential invite to make that comment. Good work!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Thomas no-show : And you didn't skip a Presdential invite to make that comment. Good work!!!
    Posted by dannycater

I don't have a Facebook account so I had to make my stand here.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Danny and Dez, I think you're both great Bruins posters but, can we just let this one die already? Can't we just agree to disagree and go back to what we usually do... making fun of Shupe's crush on PK? ;)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Danny and Dez, I think you're both great Bruins posters but, can we just let this one die already? Can't we just agree to disagree and go back to what we usually do... making fun of Shupe's crush on PK? ;)
    Posted by red75

Red, you don't know how much I'd like to have the power to kill threads at will. I'll do my part though as I find it boring and frustrating anyway.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In Response to Re: Thomas no-show : I don't have a Facebook account so I had to make my stand here.
    Posted by dezaruchi

Wow, neither do I. I also share your sentiment from your previous post. You should be worried.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from HenryGR11. Show HenryGR11's posts

Trade him to CANADA.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

all i hope is that Double T avoids all this hullabaloo next year and attends the whitehouse....

provided Obama lets him in of course....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lakerstroll. Show Lakerstroll's posts

Next time what if a Republican (white, of course) is prez and all the Black NBA champs refuse to go the WH to shake his hand?

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Who the F are all of these people?

Go back to your homes.  Leave us to talk about our silly little fourth rate sport.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Listen you idiots.  Again.  Reminder.

He's a goalie.

Goalie = certifiable.

You nitwits listen up.  I've played this game and in every locker room I've ever been in no one listens to the goalies.  They sit in the corner mumbling something or other drooling on themselves.

Tomorrow he might be on the outer most edge of the left wing which means listening to NPR or something radical like that.

And the day after that he might be in the looney party.

Now shut up all of you and watch the all star game.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Who the F are all of these people? Go back to your homes.  Leave us to talk about our silly little fourth rate sport.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

Good God, I'm with NAS 100% on this one. 

And I know he's on the opposite spectrum of politics from me.

If we agree, you're all long overdue to go the f home.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from PAULICAS1975. Show PAULICAS1975's posts

Wished more people would do what Tim Thomas did. Good for TT. This is a free country he can do what he wants. He selected not to go, and its fine by me. I am also tired of this crap withthe goverment. Promise ALOT but do little. We need to fix what is broken at home before we can fix other peoples problems at their homes. This country worries too much about other places then its own. Many lives have been lost to give us our freedom. Yet this country pays no respect to them.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

NAS is dead on 100 per cent correct (looks up in the sky for the meteorite that will end the world and notices it's not there)

Not only is NAS right, all you 2012 twits are wrong too, cause if that won't cause it, nothing will!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In Response to Re: Thomas no-show : Good God, I'm with NAS 100% on this one.  And I know he's on the opposite spectrum of politics from me. If we agree, you're all long overdue to go the f home.
    Posted by BadHabitude

I am a goalie, and i don't even listen to myself. Agree with NAS here, please people, leave, nobdy cares about your political views.

Sections
Shortcuts