thomas once again shows weekness in win

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bridgemanusa. Show bridgemanusa's posts

Re: thomas once again shows weekness in win

In Response to thomas once again shows weekness in win:
    [QUOTE]two more week ones tonite.wonder when the bruins trade timmie?he is not living up to starter goaler status like me
    Posted by tukka-fall[/QUOTE]

yeah, because he only save 2 out of 3 shots he faced... oh, wait...

troll alert!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

Timmy won the game for the Bruins and the Sens out played us by a large margin. Tuuka also has stolen a game for us. The good news is we can thank our Goalies we have a share of 1st in the East. Philly will be tough on Saturday.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from niftybear. Show niftybear's posts

[QUOTE]two more week ones tonite.wonder when the bruins trade timmie?he is not living up to starter goaler status like me

Let's see, he stopped 47 of 49. Neither goal against was soft and Thomas won the game with all the huge saves he made. Perhaps they should just let him go to free up cap space, rofl. I remember when so many brilliant fans were suggesting that during his injury plagued, post-Vezina year.

I'm glad fans are not GMs.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MuellerTime19. Show MuellerTime19's posts

I think this loser is trying to get a rise...hmmmmmmmmm. Loser.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

Thomas's compete level never drops. When he gets beat, he's almost Pi$$ed. When Spezza scored, TT was frustrated. You could see his head movement.

TT is still the best goalie.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from drooski50. Show drooski50's posts

i realize that you just started watching the bruins you didnt see thomas in the playoffs.good luck

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

Thomas is still the one and only goalie in the NHL who could steal the Cup for his team. Tuuka is the future and he should be the only one of the two who should be considered untouchable. If I could get a Weber or a Yandle for Thomas I would make that move because I believe in the old Canadians and Yankees theory of trading a superstar right before he crashes.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins4me. Show bruins4me's posts

Thomas is so good he could save Christmas!!!!!!!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

Weak not Week and Timmy not Timmie.  What is wrong with you?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

People, yesterday this troll posted about 5 threads and was the only one to respond to those theads.  They fell off the board very quickly.  That is a success for the rest of us.  With those results this poster will stop.  When you argue with him, or especially when you throw insults at her, you encourage the behavior. 

Please read this thread

http://www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a0d190bb9-6882-4397-9ce1-e66db723d396Discussion%3a5e5ba64a-0ea7-4fbe-9b50-9ae5b16a7364

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

In Response to Re: thomas once again shows weekness in win:
    [QUOTE]Thomas is so good he could save Christmas!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by bruins4me[/QUOTE]

I see a movie or even a cartoon movie on this one....That would be funny. He could wear his equipment while sitting next to santa, delivering presents on christmas eve...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHARAWINSTHENORRIS. Show CHARAWINSTHENORRIS's posts

Yeah, two time Vezina winner, Conn Smythe, Stanley Cup, new all-time save percentage record...geez, this guy better shape up or we'll have to trade him for a box of doughnuts.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from deejm2112. Show deejm2112's posts

Three issues here, 1) my 5 yr old can construct a better sentence than you 2) TT had no chance on the first goal 3) you're a troll

Sections
Shortcuts