Thomas, the ultimate choke artist.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from The_Usual_softy. Show The_Usual_softy's posts

Thomas, the ultimate choke artist.

Well, the Bruins needed Thomas as his best. The net result is that Price outplayed Floppy in a big way. Too many fat rebounds for the 5 millions bust. But hey, Timmy will get his Vezina...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Re: Thomas, the ultimate choke artist.

I agree!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

In Response to Re: Thomas, the ultimate choke artist.:
    [QUOTE]I agree!!
    Posted by lucaooo[/QUOTE]

lucaooo bing again!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

OMG you guys are pathetic !
    BTW the Bruins were outshot this game.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

he didn't make any HUGE saves in OT or anything....get a clue guys

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Unbelieveable !   Are you really a Habs fan ?   Go cheer for another team then

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

no, just the kick save to start the 3P....that was a goal, but Thomas robbed him..He also somehow managed to stop Seidenberg from scoring into their own net...morons.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Again like i said in other treads TT was not good enough in the first 4 games to give the Bs a chance to win and he finally did what he had to do in the last 3 which is not to give up any softies.  How many though shots did he had to face tonight other than the ones that end up in the back of his net!  Halper on the breakaway? He just shot on TT. 
       Lets not get too high and let's not get too low.  And Seids is the one who deflected the puck TT did not touch it!

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

How many Vezina's does he have to win to earn some respect?

Down 2 games to NONE. He got ZERO help from our PP. Heck, he didn't give up a single even strength goal in the final 2 games!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]How many Vezina's does he have to win to earn some respect? Down 2 games to NONE. He got ZERO help from our PP. Heck, he didn't give up a single even strength goal in the final 2 games!!!
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey[/QUOTE]

He could win 5 Vezina's, a Conn Smythe & a cup & it'll still never be enough! So do what I did & put all these moronic idiots on your ignore list! I wonder which of the TT bashers is PBergeron though. He's disappeared rather suddenly after I challenged him to show me where his 32 minutes for arguing an off-side is on record.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thomas, the ultimate choke artist. : He could win 5 Vezina's, a Conn Smythe & a cup & it'll still never be enough! So do what I did & put all these moronic idiots on your ignore list! I wonder which of the TT bashers is PBergeron though. He's disappeared rather suddenly after I challenged him to show me where his 32 minutes for arguing an off-side is on record.
    Posted by nitemare-38[/QUOTE]

come on, most people on here are defending TT. PB was never the trollish type, so i doubt he has multiple names, he was never a supporter of TT i don't think, but he seemed to discuss the issue, not jsut say that TT is terrible like lucao up there

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Thomas was very good.  Few goalies make the overtime save on Gionta in game 5.

Only whiners and babies still complain about this guy...you'd think certain posters would get tired of looking so stupid.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

[QUOTE]Enough about the Thomas hate.  The Habs put on one of the more dangerous displays of sniping in a Bs series I've seen.  That was NOT some ramshackle offense.   Especially, when you consider our D was not at its best AND he had to suffer through two 5-on-3s, some terrible PKs, and turovers by the guys in front of him. You'll all be singing TT's praises in the Philly series. You'll see.  Trust me on that.  And this is me, the so-called "pessimist."
    Posted by ipot[/QUOTE]

wow ipot great call so far on thomas against philly. after thomas's game last night we should all sing his praises!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 77Fan. Show 77Fan's posts

After the injury to McQuaid, the Bruins D looked lost. Timmy was HUGE in all the chaos.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

thomas is this years leading player to win playoff mvp so far

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

i wouldn't go that far kanes, thomas has been amazing but he has taken a couple nights off. I would say bergeron has been the most consistent player for the Bs, and vinny has been awesome for TBL. Giroux has been pretty darn impressive for the flyers too