Thomas was excellent!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

Re: Thomas was excellent!!!!

Yes TT was awesome, as well as the team in front of him....Ive never doubted TT for a minute, even last year....He plays with so much desire and compete...Thats just his attitude and as long as that is there, he will always be an awesome goalie....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

.944 sv pct 1.82 gaa 7 so  looks kinda tired to me. i think he's starting too much.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

In Response to Re: Thomas was excellent!!!!:
    .944 sv pct 1.82 gaa 7 so  looks kinda tired to me. i think he's starting too much.
    Posted by goodnewsbears

LMAO!!!!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

Yes TT was awesome, as well as the team in front of him....Ive never doubted TT for a minute, even last year....He plays with so much desire and compete...Thats just his attitude and as long as that is there, he will always be an awesome goalie....
    Posted by bgrif008

There was, I'll admit, a breif period last year when I thought TT had gotten a little "fat' on his accomplishments.  Hard to blame him if a small part of him thought he'd climbed the mountain.  Turns out it was likely the injury that casued the off year (which wasn't really all that bad).  He's come back better than ever.  If ever there was a role model for your kids, TT seems to be it.  Keep it up. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

Well if he was good in the shutout, he was phenomenal tonight. Vezina is his for the taking.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

The haters are hiding tonight... very impressive stuff tonight from Tank!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Posted by goodnewsbears

.945 1.83 7, get facts straight and don't forget about the 22 wins, cmon now.LOL

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RascalHoudi. Show RascalHoudi's posts

The B's goaltending universe is unfolding as it should.   Tuuka is getting a great apprenticeship and has an opportunity to watch a great competitor!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Shots tonight were not overrated, 45 shots, 28 more listed as blocked and probably another 30 just wide.  TT was better than excellent he was awesome.

Rask is a good goalie, just bad luck on goal support, same as TT last year. His numbers are good, but he is lacking a bit in confidence this year and trying to do too much,  he just needs to relax and react without over thinking or analysing the game.  He is also on a team that is winning and he needs to remember to have fun just like he was last year.

Rask will get his game back just like TT did from last year and will be our goalie of the future, but TT is the here and now.  Rask needs to play as a backup, no more, TT needs the starts to build his stamina for the playoffs, where there are no offnights.

Keep on puckstoppin TT.  Here is one for Edwards-The Vulcanator.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

NO4.
    I wouldnt blame it on goal support.. thomas certainly didnt get it last year, but thomas isnt getting better support then rask is.. Like it or not, Thomas is making more timely saves and is keeping the bruins in games they haven't belonged in.  He could easily have given up a couple more at any point last night, still played great and not been at fault for the loss.. He did what he has done in many games and stood on his head till the rest of the team was able to get it together..

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

In Response to Thomas was excellent!!!!:
    I  don't care who likes this. Not one post saying good job TT, after a well played game yesterday. Once again this guy showed why he is the starter, he is all heart. Great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by notacryingwino

what do you mean not one post sayiing timmy thomas has been great ive been saying it since the day the bruins signed him and also plenty of times this year so you are wrong and i know that you not a crying whino are really olde winesocke in disguise so your foolin nobodys so go away fake thomas fan

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NorthernB. Show NorthernB's posts

I am certainly no Timmy basher.. he is the runaway candidate for MVP of this team this year...but honestly I don't remember 1 outstanding save he made yesterday. Those shot totals were misleading as they were all shots from distance. Those saves were more about the B's D keeping the Canes to the outside than Timmy making 'excellent' saves.
    Ward actually had to make more quality saves than Timmy yesterday.
    Having said that - the shots still have to be stopped & our Vezina trophy winner was there..
    Go Bruins..

BBB

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

Northern B are you kidding? you need to rewatch the game.. carolina had guys all over him, all over the net, 27 saves in the second period you really think the bruins were keeping those to the perimeter?? And he was getting a good look at all those..

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NorthernB. Show NorthernB's posts

Roler you are correct they did have guys all over him.. they crashed the net alot and caused havoc in front of him.... but i just don't remember Timmy making one of those saves that he makes pretty much every game that gets me out of my seat... I can't belive I'm saying this about Timmy but...I think he played his best 'traditional' positional game of the year... he didn't seem like the 'fish out of water' that I've grown to accept (and admire).

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

In Response to Thomas was excellent!!!! : what do you mean not one post sayiing timmy thomas has been great ive been saying it since the day the bruins signed him and also plenty of times this year so you are wrong and i know that you not a crying whino are really olde winesocke in disguise so your foolin nobodys so go away fake thomas fan
    Posted by Kanes-Donuts

Listen ksp, this post was about no one saying a word, or starting a post on the great play in the shutout by T.T. You will find lots that would strongly disagree, as too me being a Thomas fan. I just don't write it as stupid, as a data entry clerk like you. I know a Melissa, who had a maiden name of Kane, any relation moron? I am by far the truest Thomas fan here, in fact my name is in complete disrespect to ye_olde. But keep on supporting the greatest goalie in the NHL. that's the only sensible thing that you ever have too say!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

NB,
    He was definitely out challenging, but he was big on some of the rebounds, made a big save prior to the goal scored by (larose) I think thats the one..

But the team did give up less odd man rushes/break aways then they have in other games, which is probably what your referring to..

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from NorthernB. Show NorthernB's posts

Roler - I've watched every game this year and seen Timmy make saves that leave me shaking my head.. this game wasn't one of them... Was he solid - YES. Did he make 'head shaking saves - NO! He played like a very good NHL goaltender should play. Made timely saves when the B's needed it. That's all I am saying. I don't want to get into a debate about how great Timmy is because I would NOT trade him for any other netminder in the game today. 
    Note: that big save was a distinct kicking motion by Samsonov... that was the only great save of the game.
    JF19 - your certainly entitled to your opinion regarless of the inaccuracies. 

Go Bruins

BBB

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

In Response to Re: Thomas was excellent!!!! : Listen ksp, this post was about no one saying a word, or starting a post on the great play in the shutout by T.T. You will find lots that would strongly disagree, as too me being a Thomas fan. I just don't write it as stupid, as a data entry clerk like you. I know a Melissa, who had a maiden name of Kane, any relation moron? I am by far the truest Thomas fan here, in fact my name is in complete disrespect to ye_olde. But keep on supporting the greatest goalie in the NHL. that's the only sensible thing that you ever have too say!!!
    Posted by notacryingwino

i have started at least half a dozen threads about timmy thomas and i only see 1 you started as far as I concerned you are a timmy thomas band wagon jumper like all the rest. i was a fan of timmy's from his first game , where were you?

not a crying whino = ye olde winesock fan club pres.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

thomas was excellent.  wow thats a bold statement. timmy thomas is about to win the vezina and all notacrying olde whino-socke can say is timmy was excellent way to go out on a limb with that prediction notacrying ye old wine-socke. hahahaha

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from screw-cindy-and-ovie. Show screw-cindy-and-ovie's posts

thomas was excellent.  wow thats a bold statement. timmy thomas is about to win the vezina and all notacrying olde whino-socke can say is timmy was excellent way to go out on a limb with that prediction notacrying ye old wine-socke. hahahaha
    Posted by Kanes-Donuts

I would put you on ignore because you challenge bruins8 and stanleycuptothebruins for biggest idiot on this board, but your posts are just to amusing to not read

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

Shut up you dumb data entry clerk. Why not read my post, instead of saying idiotic spew? Are you so retarted, you believe I am not a Thomas fan? You are a sad idiot. Tell Melissa I said hi, and ask her hubby who I am. Then shut your stupid mouth!!!!!

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

Shut up you dumb data entry clerk. Why not read my post, instead of saying idiotic spew? Are you so retarted, you believe I am not a Thomas fan? You are a sad idiot. Tell Melissa I said hi, and ask her hubby who I am. Then shut your stupid mouth!!!!!
    Posted by notacryingwino

shut up is all you have to say wow your brave on line .   so not a crying olde winesock you have really lost your sharp wit since you moved full time to the safety of the icemantiz boards and my screen name is for kanes donuts shop in saugus

notacryingwhino = ye olde winesocke

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

In Response to Re: Thomas was excellent!!!! : shut up is all you have to say wow your brave on line .   so not a crying olde winesock you have really lost your sharp wit since you moved full time to the safety of the icemantiz boards and my screen name is for kanes donuts shop in saugus notacryingwhino = ye olde winesocke
    Posted by Kanes-Donuts

Kanes-dognots=biggest hab fan loser ever. Your dumb, and that's putting it mildly. Go enter your data moron!!!!

Sections
Shortcuts