Thomas

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Re: Thomas

In Response to Re: Thomas:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thomas : Yes, there are plenty of easy opponents.  No games are guaranteed wins, but when you're playing a team that has 29 wins after 76 games, it's going to be a lot less difficult than playing the teams who are at the top of their conferences.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

Like those 15th place in the Eastern Conference Montreal Canadiens.  I love the way that sounds.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thomas : ^^ Yes and Yes, RHO.  When the D steps up, the goalie does too.  TT's struggles had to with almost 3 months of the D play off its game: it caught up to the goaltending AND the forwards in February.  This has always been my theory. When they step up against a scary good LA team last night, you see the difference.  The Kings are no joke.  I actually hope they make the playoffs. But, the swoon for the Bs - especially that 4 game losing streak - put this team in "no rest for the weary" mode.   The Sens and the Sabres are still very much on the doorstep, so the sooner they can rack up 2-3 Ws in a row - hopefully this week - they can finally rest Thomas.
    Posted by ipot[/QUOTE]

ipot - Thomas is looking more like his old self.  Why not keep playing him to maintain his groove regardless of when the Bruins clinch a spot?  Help keep the team in the right direction? 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Thomas:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thomas :  I'm sure they all reserved in advance to see their Stanely Cup Champions I hope you're going to the one tonight also ? and I hope Julien keeps TT in nets. I gotta catch myself a West coast game .Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

Nope guest in the Farmer's Insurance suite last night, what a way too watch the game. I'm awaiting word to find out if I will be a guest in the Orange County Register's suite for tonights game. If not then I will not be shelling the money you and I had to pay for the day after Thanksgiving game.

Prices to watch the Boston shoot twice are outrageous so I might be watching tonights game in my Bruins jammies tonight like everyone else LoL!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thomas : Nope guest in the Farmer's Insurance suite last night, what a way too watch the game. I'm awaiting word to find out if I will be a guest in the Orange County Register's suite for tonights game.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

I like the world you circulate in, Dawg. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Thomas:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thomas : I like the world you circulate in, Dawg. Posted by RichHillOntario[/QUOTE]

When I was young n dumb I didn't unsderstand when my ol man stated "it's not what you know, it's knowing who to kiss up too !" LOL!

I certainly know now and never fail to send the right "thank you for do business my company" gift to a client Wink

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thomas : I agree!  The goalies here (weirdos as they are) had suggested that there was something wrong with Thomas because he didn't stop a rocket to the TC from the bottom of the circle.  Some sort of foolishness about one of his knees being bent or whatever. He's fine. Good.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]
    Wait a minute! I never said there was something wrong with him injury wise! However, he wasn't playing well NAS! Compared to what he's capable of? He absolutely sukked in a lot of those games. I still stuck up for him in what I thought were "good goals" from a goalie's perspective. However, I also picked him apart in the way he may/ or may not have positioned himself. I don't just look a goal & decided it's bad. I look at the how the goalie reacted to the situation in front of him. I've been a goalie coach off & on for a lot of years. That's the coaching side of me that shows up & it will continue to do so.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thomas : Wait a minute! I never said there was something wrong with him injury wise! However, he wasn't playing well NAS! Compared to what he's capable of? He absolutely sukked in a lot of those games. I still stuck up for him in what I thought were "good goals" from a goalie's perspective. However, I also picked him apart in the way he may/ or may not have positioned himself. I don't just look a goal & decided it's bad. I look at the how the goalie reacted to the situation in front of him. I've been a goalie coach off & on for a lot of years. That's the coaching side of me that shows up & it will continue to do so.
    Posted by nitemare-38[/QUOTE]

He was coming after me, not sure why, but it was my opinion on Timmy, whom I've always defended on this board. I know the team in front of him struggling had something to do with it but in my opinion he just didn't look right, even on his saves. Not sure why NAS would attack me like that. calling me a know it all, and a weirdo to boot but it was noted.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thomas : He was coming after me, not sure why, but it was my opinion on Timmy, whom I've always defended on this board. I know the team in front of him struggling had something to do with it but in my opinion he just didn't look right, even on his saves. Not sure why NAS would attack me like that. calling me a know it all, and a weirdo to boot but it was noted.
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]

Relax, Kel.  I didn't remember who started the thread.  The thread itself annoyed me because it was another gloom and doom and worrywart central threads.  No, there was nothing wrong with him...at all.

Just like when a defenseman makes a bad play, there is nothing wrong with him. Now, if a guy like Lucic doesn't throw a check for five games, we can start to wonder (and worry) about him being hurt.

No worries at all with anything wrong with Thomas.

Ya weirdo goalie.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thomas : He was coming after me, not sure why, but it was my opinion on Timmy, whom I've always defended on this board. I know the team in front of him struggling had something to do with it but in my opinion he just didn't look right, even on his saves. Not sure why NAS would attack me like that. calling me a know it all, and a weirdo to boot but it was noted.
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]

IMHO? I think both sides were over compensating instead of just playing. TT was trying too hard to make up for the d's mistakes & vice versa. TT certainly WASN'T himself, but neither was the team. I think they righted the ship & regardless of what happens tonite. I think last nite proved that.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thomas : When I was young n dumb I didn't unsderstand when my ol man stated "it's not what you know, it's knowing who to kiss up too !" LOL! I certainly know now and never fail to send the right "thank you for do business my company" gift to a client
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

Oh, yeah.