Thornton, Kessel and now Seguin- keep it rolling!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

Thornton, Kessel and now Seguin- keep it rolling!

Boston has a habit of trading their young stars. This comes from the top . If Pc had his way , i doubt he would have done this. Anyhow, just a pure joke and i read some posts that go to great lenghts in justifying this trade. It's a potential destructive trade! One only witnesses this in Boston. all i can say is thank goodness for our cup mainly thx to Gorton for drafting excellent players the Marchands, kessels, lucics, Krejci anfd trading for rask. Good job Gorton ! Pc has done a dismal job drafting players he has however done 2 very good trades in getting Horton, and DS.

Not excited at all with this erixon guy. without Horton and now Seguin(eventhough he did not great in playoffs) we just passed from a chiamponship team to a team that is slightly above average.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Re: Thornton, Kessel and now Seguin- keep it rolling!

As soon they started bashing him in the media you had to know something was up.   

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Makes you wonder if this was a knee jerk reaction by PC or if he was fully convinced that Seguin wasn't the guy he wanted to build the team around.  There's no question PC was pissed at him but I thought he would have more patience. 

PC's a smart hockey guy so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and wait to pass judgement until this team plays a few games.  If they have a short playoff run or don't make the playoffs his head will roll.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

In response to shuperman's comment:

Why are you even acknowledging Cactus Marco?

Dez, didnt realize he was one of them.  Haha.  Im just trying to gain mbrs for when i go off on the rask deal.   

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to stanjon's comment:

seems like a fair post. what' s mind-boggling is why do they aknowledge yours.

Stan since you have 17 posts im cautious.  Dez is a great fella and wicked smart.  He and i are the tennis champs on here. 

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to stanjon's comment:

seems like a fair post. what' s mind-boggling is why do they aknowledge yours.

Stan since you have 17 posts im cautious.  Dez is a great fella and wicked smart.  He and i are the tennis champs on here. 

Stan and Marco are the same person Shupe.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

In respon

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

And yet with all their dumping of their young stars they have made it to ths SCF in 2 of the last 3 years......go figure!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:

And yet with all their dumping of their young stars they have made it to ths SCF in 2 of the last 3 years......go figure!!!

Wll. u seem ok with the dump- however credit gorton for some real serious drafting or it would have been horrendous and who is to say that if this dumping was done say a little more wisely maybe just maybe we could have won more cups.

Are u saying that trading are young stars is the roa to success- Umm wonder if other gm's would operate this way.

Complacency does not keep one hungry!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

How many cups have Thornton and Kessel won?

Maybe PC knows what he is doing and we should recognize that fact? A team that has made it that far twice in the last three years is obviously well-run no matter how much we, as fans, may disagree with every move he makes?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

MR. WAlters- How many cups did Neely win?- I do not see your point. 

If you insist on giving all the credit to PC then i ask why? Pc inherited a team with strong emerging youngsters - as i said he did make 2 great trades in getting Horton and DS. His drafting and pls do not take my word for it  read around has been subpar.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to marco0863's comment:

If you insist on giving all the credit to PC then i ask why? Pc inherited a team with strong emerging youngsters - as i said he did make 2 great trades in getting Horton and DS. His drafting and pls do not take my word for it  read around has been subpar.

Whats your point? You rip them for trading Thornton,Kessel, now Seguin, Walters points out yet they've been to two SCF in 3 years. End of discussion. You want to rip Jacobs but dont know enough about what you are talking to do so.

What does Neely have to do with anything?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

kelv, if we can be just a little less hostile pls- First off i do not rip them for trading JT- i do rip them for getting not much in return. i do think they should have kept kessel  and trading Seguin for erixon not good. i am saying this is not ur normal course of handling a team and the fact that Jt or Kess have not won a cup is not the issue(this is what i meant when i said Neely never won a cup. why i mention Jacobs because as you know this trade may have been one to to free up cap space. We cannot keep trading players that have the talent of being the cornerpiece of the franchise. It;s not the way to do things. Now one might say yes we have done well but we may have done better and also keep in mind that the strong nucleus of this team was assembled by Jeff Gorton and PC did make 2 very good trades and because of this talent that Gorton has put together we were thriving but we cannoyt keep trading our young stars and think we will keep getting away with it.

The future right now of the bruins are on the roster we do not have great prospects in minors , colleges or juniors etc..

This Seguin trade in my opinion is a bad one , one that can be very hurtful for the coming years. Of course there is always a possibility that Seguin doesn't become a star but he has shown signs of great talent and i do not think you trade that for a guy like erixon, you embrace and nurture that talent .

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

With Neely the B's went to two SCF and four CF's. What did the Nucks do in the Pederson era?

Point being?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

With Neely the B's went to two SCF and four CF's. What did the Nucks do in the Pederson era?

Point being?

He has no point.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

He has no point.

But yet, against all logic, he exists......

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

read ! the point is well documented and so are the facts but even if u do agree - too hard for u to admit it although i must say i do not really kmow who u are- u must eb one of the newer ones not the veterans

Point being?

He has no point.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camperpete. Show Camperpete's posts

Ok lets do the math. Thornton has been a bust in SJ. He stinks in the playoffs and will never win a Cup. Kessel is a speedy crafty winger but has no two way game and will probably never win a Cup in Toronto. Seguin had great promise however he was too busy going out partying and posting BS on Twitter. Seguin in the end was all show and no boat. Bruins got a ton of cap space relief and a bunch of solid young players. This allows them to lock up Rask and Bergeron long term who are the core pieces of this Bruins team. Not a flash in the pan player like Seguin. More moves to come at the wing position. Weiss and Clarkson could be Causeway bound.

P.

Boston has a habit of trading their young stars. This comes from the top . If Pc had his way , i doubt he would have done this. Anyhow, just a pure joke and i read some posts that go to great lenghts in justifying this trade. It's a potential destructive trade! One only witnesses this in Boston. all i can say is thank goodness for our cup mainly thx to Gorton for drafting excellent players the Marchands, kessels, lucics, Krejci anfd trading for rask. Good job Gorton ! Pc has done a dismal job drafting players he has however done 2 very good trades in getting Horton, and DS.

Not excited at all with this erixon guy. without Horton and now Seguin(eventhough he did not great in playoffs) we just passed from a chiamponship team to a team that is slightly above average.  

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Clarkson met with the oilers today Darren Drager twitter 754 pm it doesn't mean anything they just met. But the oilers have money to blow the bruins have to be wise.

Sections
Shortcuts