Thornton

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Thornton

Maybe not the best fighter in the league but pound for pound as tough as they come. Standing tall with the likes of the Boogie Man and Eric G. Not the best of skills but gives 100% all the time and has a skillful side here and there -- even creative at times. Important and timely goal vs Pens tonight.

Nice to see Wheeler breaking up some Pens offensive chances -- His goal was timely as well (thanks to Recchi).

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Re: Thornton

Yeah and wth is he thinking, scoring a goal tonight.. what an effort he made in this game.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 306bruinsfan. Show 306bruinsfan's posts

The entire fourth line deserves credit.  They have been on fire lately.  Marchand and Thornton both had nice snipes tonight.  Incredible.

At the start of the season I was critical of Thornton getting a raise this year.  He's definitely deserved it thus far.  Hopefully he keeps it up.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

http://www.hockeyfights.com/fights/98617

...Is a snipa and put Malkin on his face and held his own against Godard!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

GWG and voted first star of the game on the road.  Great night for Thornton.  As Mike Milbury said on the post game, Thornton has as many goals as Kovalchuk this season. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Thorton has 3 goals.  Thats not too shabby.  The stupid Pitt announcers acted like he has never scored a goal.

Great win.  4th line is as solid as a 4th line should be. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

Thorton is NOT a super-heavyweight, nor is he HUGE, nor is he a goal-scorer.  HOWEVER, at times he looks like all 3 of those, and when he scores, its never a garbage goal, its always an awesome wrist shot or backhand.  I REALLY like his game overall.  For a 4th liner, he shows how and why he was part of that cup winning Ducks team.  He really is a valuable player.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

thornton has 3 goals, boogard about 3 shifts. i like our guy.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Its a 300% Improvement from last season allready! Gotta think having Marchand/Campbell is really helping his game. They all complement each other but Marchand looks really good all of a sudden. See him push malkin off the puck take it turn around dangle a defenseman in the penguins zone? Thats what im talkin bout.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

In Response to Re: Thornton:
    [QUOTE]GWG and voted first star of the game on the road.  Great night for Thornton.  As Mike Milbury said on the post game, Thornton has as many goals as Kovalchuk this season. 
    Posted by Mutant211[/QUOTE]

Speaking of Kovalchuk -- for those who missed his shootout attempt last night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6NuT41Wu7A

Most of my Devil fan collegues here in Jersey called in sick today after the 100 million dollar man pulled this one off.