Thorton and NAS ?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: Thorton and NAS ?

In response to islamorada's comment:

Pointless discussion being had by good posters.  I always liked NAS referencing of Thornton waving his stick around while playing.  It was about three years ago, ever since then I have noticed his proclivity.  NAS is like that when he responds in a thread, throwing his stick around as if it an effective defensive strategy.  NAS also chooses his fights like Thornton.  The NAS/Chowda fight was never like a Thornton fight though, neither could stop punching.  Hehe. Outside of those references, NOT A SHOT for comparison.  "Shut your mouth and start this minute"!  

yuck this is poetry

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to islamorada's comment:

Pointless discussion being had by good posters.  I always liked NAS referencing of Thornton waving his stick around while playing.  It was about three years ago, ever since then I have noticed his proclivity.  NAS is like that when he responds in a thread, throwing his stick around as if it an effective defensive strategy.  NAS also chooses his fights like Thornton.  The NAS/Chowda fight was never like a Thornton fight though, neither could stop punching.  Hehe. Outside of those references, NOT A SHOT for comparison.  "Shut your mouth and start this minute"!  

Thornton's not a real Cadillac.
    He's a delta 88 spray painted black
    with fake leather seats from Juarez.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from getoffthephone. Show getoffthephone's posts

Maybe we have a skating clown and typing clown brothers lol

Sections
Shortcuts