Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

Thorton and NAS ?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: Thorton and NAS ?

In response to islamorada's comment:

Pointless discussion being had by good posters.  I always liked NAS referencing of Thornton waving his stick around while playing.  It was about three years ago, ever since then I have noticed his proclivity.  NAS is like that when he responds in a thread, throwing his stick around as if it an effective defensive strategy.  NAS also chooses his fights like Thornton.  The NAS/Chowda fight was never like a Thornton fight though, neither could stop punching.  Hehe. Outside of those references, NOT A SHOT for comparison.  "Shut your mouth and start this minute"!  

yuck this is poetry

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to islamorada's comment:

Pointless discussion being had by good posters.  I always liked NAS referencing of Thornton waving his stick around while playing.  It was about three years ago, ever since then I have noticed his proclivity.  NAS is like that when he responds in a thread, throwing his stick around as if it an effective defensive strategy.  NAS also chooses his fights like Thornton.  The NAS/Chowda fight was never like a Thornton fight though, neither could stop punching.  Hehe. Outside of those references, NOT A SHOT for comparison.  "Shut your mouth and start this minute"!  

Thornton's not a real Cadillac.
    He's a delta 88 spray painted black
    with fake leather seats from Juarez.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from getoffthephone. Show getoffthephone's posts

Maybe we have a skating clown and typing clown brothers lol

Sections
Shortcuts