Thoughts from a canadien

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MON3AL11. Show MON3AL11's posts

Thoughts from a canadien

So how does it feel like to be a LOSER? You Boston fans wanna cry? Feel upset someone bit your finger? Waaah, waaah, mommy, I'm hurt!

The Bruins are toast.

They are outplayed, outcoached, outsmarted, and outmatched, and because of these reasons, they don't belong in the Cup Finals, since they all they do is whine and cheat.  Hope you all enjoyed your trip to the Finals because it might be your last.  See you in next 2 decades.

Go Habs 2012 Stanley Cup Champions

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

Re: Thoughts from a canadien

In Response to Thoughts from a canadien:
    [QUOTE]So how does it feel like to be a LOSER? You Boston fans wanna cry? Feel upset someone bit your finger? Waaah, waaah, mommy, I'm hurt! The Bruins are toast.   They are outplayed, outcoached, outsmarted, and outmatched, and because of these reasons, they don't belong in the Cup Finals, since they all they do is whine and cheat.  Hope you all enjoyed your trip to the Finals because it might be your last.  See you in next 2 decades. Go Habs 2012 Stanley Cup Champions
    Posted by MON3AL11[/QUOTE]

why don't u tell us how it feels to be a loser. u started up a membership on boston.com to get on to a fan forum of the team that knock out the team u follow. that sounds like a loser to me but hope u and the rest of the habs are enjoying the golf season!
    p.s. do u guys make scott gomez pay cause he doesn't deserve half the salary he gets haha enjoy acouple more years of that clown!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Bruins 4- Habs 3, at least the Habs signed Hal Gill.LOL.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlueChip99. Show BlueChip99's posts

[QUOTE]So how does it feel like to be a LOSER? You Boston fans wanna cry? Feel upset someone bit your finger? Waaah, waaah, mommy, I'm hurt! The Bruins are toast.   They are outplayed, outcoached, outsmarted, and outmatched, and because of these reasons, they don't belong in the Cup Finals, since they all they do is whine and cheat.  Hope you all enjoyed your trip to the Finals because it might be your last.  See you in next 2 decades. Go Habs 2012 Stanley Cup Champions

You should write, Thoughts from a loser. At least, take away the word Canadien of your posts, it's embarrassing.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbruin4. Show mrbruin4's posts

SOUR GRAPES BUY THE WORST FANS IN THE LEAGUE.......GO START A RIOT DOWNTOWN CAUSE   YOU LOST.......MAYBE YOUR GREAT GRAND KIDS WILL SEE MONTREAL WIN A CUP   YOU WONT..

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

Call 9-1-1 !!
    Call 9-1-1 !!

Pu-sy words from a spokesperson of the sissiest fans in the NHL.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

Thoughts from a Canadien:
    If I can push out of the sand trap someplace on the upper half of the green, the slope to the hole would be much easier than trying an upwards putt.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RechsimusMaximus. Show RechsimusMaximus's posts

wth is a canadien?

I know several Canadians but they seem like ok people. These canadiens seem like jack offs.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Does loser mean something different in French? By my calculations,the Habs have been in the losers club for weeks now while Boston is still competing for a championship. Do I need a new French/English dictionary?
    PS.-telling mommy beats the hell out of phoning the cops.......

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soo-Ontario. Show Soo-Ontario's posts

We don't know what it feels to be a loser? Why don't you tell us? I agree with you, the Bruins outplayed, outcoached and outsmarted Montreal. By the way, I am Canadian, and you and some other Montreal fans are an embarassment to the sport of hockey and our country.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

IThoughts from a Do_K  Lots of Bruin fans in Canada!!n Response to Thoughts from a canadien:

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

Are you CanadiAn or do you play for the CanadiEns? Because I haven't heard one CanadiEn calling the Bruins losers after, you know, actually losing to them.

Must be tough when you can't even get your own county's grammatic syntax down.

...as I heard it put, Canadiens' fans think that because they lost in OT of game 7 (and completing the 2-0 dive) that they were one goal away from the Stanley Cup Finals. It doesn't work that way. The Bruins are actually in the finals and the Habs were just another first round loser. No better than the Sabres, Blues, or Coyotes...those are facts, not opinions.

You were saying?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from scotland19. Show scotland19's posts

I think this says it all

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In Response to Re: Thoughts from a canadien:
    [QUOTE]wth is a canadien? I know several Canadians but they seem like ok people. These canadiens seem like jack offs.
    Posted by RechsimusMaximus[/QUOTE]

Yes don't compare Canadians with people from Quebec,there not true Canadians i don't even no why there team is called Canadians

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlueChip99. Show BlueChip99's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thoughts from a canadien : Yes don't compare Canadians with people from Quebec,there not true Canadians i don't even no why there team is called Canadians
    Posted by kitchener[/QUOTE]

Hey! stupid caveman from kitchener, if you don't know why, maybe you should leave your farm and return to the school benches to finish your elementary education.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

I don't even have a dog in this fight but, come on. This could easily turn around and you wouldn't be anywhere to be found. Bad karma.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4FortheCup. Show 4FortheCup's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thoughts from a canadien : Yes don't compare Canadians with people from Quebec,there not true Canadians i don't even no why there team is called Canadians
    Posted by kitchener[/QUOTE]

Ask your famous Patrice Bergeron wonder what he'll answer!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

I love all the national pride when the Nucks 3 best players are 2 Swedes and an American. 

But Burrows and Lapierre, now those are couple of guys Canada can proudly claim as their own.... LOL!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

FOOOUUUUURRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4FortheCup. Show 4FortheCup's posts

Maybe wednesday it will be FOURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrr

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4FortheCup. Show 4FortheCup's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Thoughts from a canadien : We don't know what it feels to be a loser? Why don't you tell us? I agree with you, the Bruins outplayed, outcoached and outsmarted Montreal. By the way, I am Canadian, and you and some other Montreal fans are an embarassment to the sport of hockey and our country.
    Posted by Soo-Ontario[/QUOTE] oh yeahhhhhhhhh do you remember last year ? biggest collapse ever ?amnesia oh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ...talking about embarrassment your  leafs...LOL  NHL worst team ! how do you like komisarek? and Kessel ahahahah what a trade you did bunch of morons! go canucks gooooooooooooooo

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4FortheCup. Show 4FortheCup's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Thoughts from a canadien : We don't know what it feels to be a loser? Why don't you tell us? I agree with you, the Bruins outplayed, outcoached and outsmarted Montreal. By the way, I am Canadian, and you and some other Montreal fans are an embarassment to the sport of hockey and our country.
    Posted by Soo-Ontario[/QUOTE] Hey when did the leafs win their last cup no wonder you're rooting for another team... you're team is so lame!

1967 i think ! it's been 44 years i'm sure you never saw a cup in toronto!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlueChip99. Show BlueChip99's posts

They already had a hockey team in Toronto? :=))

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4FortheCup. Show 4FortheCup's posts

[QUOTE]They already had a hockey team in Toronto?  :=))
    Posted by BlueChip99[/QUOTE]

Lol yeah!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

[QUOTE]Maybe wednesday it will be FOURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrr
    Posted by 4FortheCup[/QUOTE]

It already is for your beloved Scabs Greatseason.