Thoughts on Kaberle?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

Re: Thoughts on Kaberle?

The biggest mistake of Chiarelli's tenure.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In Response to Re: Thoughts on Kaberle?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thoughts on Kaberle? : Ha, thanks RHO. What I would do for Weber from Nashville, huh?   Or get that Bogosian kid from the Thrashers.   I'd even try to trade for Byfuglien. But let's win a Cup in 2011 first, right? :)
    Posted by ipot[/QUOTE]

Buddy, Damien Cox has gone on record that Kaberle was supposed to be traded for Kessel 3 years ago but that fax machine incident at the trade deadline (?) scuttled it.  Thank God for small mercies on that one. 

There is no way club brass is pleased with what they've seen from this guy to date.  I'm glad PC said as much earlier.  I mean, who knows how he'd be in an effective PP system.  Then again, if the PP worked, they wouldn't need him.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

The poor play/turnover that leads to the 3rd goal is hard to defend, but overall I thought he played a pretty solid game.  Only Kaberle and McQuaid were plus players tonight, as compared to other B's D-men; Seidenberg (-3), Chara (-2), Ference (-1) and Boychuk (E).

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ricehol. Show ricehol's posts

Better not sign this guy next year.  My larnyx cannot take it, "Shoot the puck man!".  Now I know what my cousin (a Maple leafs fan) was so upset about and I laughed at him for having Kaberie on his team.  Please Chia Do Not Sign this guy next year or I will not watch. I am not kidding!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]The poor play/turnover that leads to the 3rd goal is hard to defend, but overall I thought he played a pretty solid game.  Only Kaberle and McQuaid were plus players tonight, as compared to other B's D-men; Seidenberg (-3), Chara (-2), Ference (-1) and Boychuk (E).
    Posted by Crowls2424[/QUOTE]
    You're right Crowls. An overall decent performance by Kaberle is overshadowed by his glaring miscue(which TT could've helped him out on by being less casual). Being a plus player in a 5-2 loss is respectable.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

My doctor said not to focus on things that will raise my blood preassure to no good.

In Response to Thoughts on Kaberle?:
    [QUOTE]What did we give up to get this guy again?....  He just adds nothing to the team except the occasional goal for the opposition.
    Posted by FenwayChuck[/QUOTE]

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigChara. Show BigChara's posts

My thoughts on Kaberle?

HE SU.CKS!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

No heart!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thoughts on Kaberle? : You're right Crowls. An overall decent performance by Kaberle is overshadowed by his glaring miscue(which TT could've helped him out on by being less casual). Being a plus player in a 5-2 loss is respectable.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Kaberle continues to be a whipping-boy out here, I still don't understand why.  It is as if the entire failure of the PP falls on his shoulders, which is very unfair.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Thoughts on Kaberle?:[QUOTE]The poor play/turnover that leads to the 3rd goal is hard to defend, but overall I thought he played a pretty solid game.  Only Kaberle and McQuaid were plus players tonight, as compared to other B's D-men; Seidenberg (-3), Chara (-2), Ference (-1) and Boychuk (E).Posted by Crowls2424[/QUOTE]

Tampa gained the line at will accompanied by Thomas's two mistakes one would be not paying attention to Kaberle behind the net with two forecheckers bearing down on them. Other than that I thought Tomas played well. The Lightning jumped on Boston then tightened up around Roloson the in their own zone.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Roloson was not tested very severely at any point of the game. Long distance shots and shots blocked and wide of the net. He was steady and thats all he had to be tonight.The B's got to Price eventually and they'll get to Roly as well.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinBuff. Show BruinBuff's posts

Can We get Wideman Back?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

[QUOTE]Can We get Wideman Back?
    Posted by BruinBuff[/QUOTE]

Ha ha! I was thinking the exact same thing just a minute ago.

You know, I was going to reserve judgement on Kaberle until the end of the Bruins playoff run this year but after watching his pathetic pee wee cough up behind his own net I can't help myself. What a fecken bust.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrEspoCash. Show OrrEspoCash's posts

[QUOTE]My thoughts on Kaberle? HE SU.CKS!!!
    Posted by BigChara[/QUOTE]
    You are so right Big Chara! Try not to upset those on this site who are in the middle of a passionate man-crush on Kabs though, in particular Dizzy Dezaruchi, who thinks getting Kaberle is the key to winning the cup.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from CafardoSaysTradeBrady. Show CafardoSaysTradeBrady's posts

Kaberle is playing like someone who does not want to continue playing in Boston. Either that, or he's simply not that good of a hockey player. But his demeanor has always seemed kind of "meh, whatever" at best to arrogant at worst.

Fortunately for him he'll be gone soon enough. There is absolutely no way he is resigned now. Total bust. Better hope Colburne and the 1st rounder both stink.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

I love the feedback on Kaberle:
    "Kaberle is playing like someone who does not want to continue playing in Boston"
    "To me it looks like Kaberle doesn't want to play professional hockey anywhere ever again"

I see a veteran that plays with a tremendous amount of poise.  Very often he calms play down and makes a great pass to get the Bruins going in the right direction.  I guess you all prefer the "rifle it up the boards" d-men on this team over a guy that plays with a tremendous amount of skill.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]I love the feedback on Kaberle: "Kaberle is playing like someone who does not want to continue playing in Boston" "To me it looks like Kaberle doesn't want to play professional hockey anywhere ever again" I see a veteran that plays with a tremendous amount of poise.  Very often he calms play down and makes a great pass to get the Bruins going in the right direction.  I guess you all prefer the "rifle it up the boards" d-men on this team over a guy that plays with a tremendous amount of skill.
    Any casual fan can pick out the bad in someone's game. Not everyone is capable of seeing the bright spots that don't show in the box scores.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jake1977. Show Jake1977's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thoughts on Kaberle? : Any casual fan can pick out the bad in someone's game. Not everyone is capable of seeing the bright spots that don't show in the box scores.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

I like what he brings, he is calm with the puck and usually makes the right outlet pass to start the rush.  Very rarely does he just rifle it around the boards, and you're right, many of these things do not show up in the box score.  He made a mistake last night, he is human.  I would, however, like to see him shoot a little more.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from matttt87. Show matttt87's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thoughts on Kaberle? : Kaberle continues to be a whipping-boy out here, I still don't understand why.  It is as if the entire failure of the PP falls on his shoulders, which is very unfair.

You're here enough to know that there ALWAYS needs to be a whipping boy.

Wideman, then Wheeler, now Kaberle. (with Ryder sprinkled in throughout)

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

Don't get me wrong, I'm desperate to be proven wrong and see Kaberle pick up his game but I just can't see it. I've really tried to be patient with all of his flubs and bad plays focusing on those pretty passes but he has just made too many brutal plays which have cost the Bs dearly.

If Kaberle starts to play like the player he supposedly is I will very happily eat my words.
    My knife and fork are ready.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Kaberle still has some of his skills, not as many, or as much, as Chiarelli's scouts portrayed, but, he usually makes a decent play. Do not like him for long term as he is softer than expected,and his speed is less than expected.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Don't get me wrong, I'm desperate to be proven wrong and see Kaberle pick up his game but I just can't see it. I've really tried to be patient with all of his flubs and bad plays focusing on those pretty passes but he has just made too many brutal plays which have cost the Bs dearly. If Kaberle starts to play like the player he supposedly is I will very happily eat my words. My knife and fork are ready.
    Posted by Hanrahan1[/QUOTE]
    Hanrahan, bottom line is that there are no happy Bruins fans this morning. We need everybody to play better on Tuesday and at least we know they are capable.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thoughts on Kaberle? : You are so right Big Chara! Try not to upset those on this site who are in the middle of a passionate man-crush on Kabs though, in particular Dizzy Dezaruchi, who thinks getting Kaberle is the key to winning the cup.
    Posted by OrrEspoCash[/QUOTE]
    Is your husband upset that you're attempting to have an online affair with me?