Thoughts on Kaberle?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

Re: Thoughts on Kaberle?

I know what you're saying. Deep breaths and a bit of restraint at the keyboard is what I probably need. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Thoughts on Kaberle?:
    [QUOTE]I know what you're saying. Deep breaths and a bit of restraint at the keyboard is what I probably need.   
    Posted by Hanrahan1[/QUOTE]
    I've had to reread all of my posts and delete all of the F-bombs......it seems I'm writing them this morning without even realizing.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Kaberle was brought into the Bs lineup after Savard was done for the season.  The team needed help on the power play.  It is not happened, I for one am very disappointed.  Kaberle is not going to be your beast on defense.  Next year, he will play for New Jersey or even back with Toronto if one is looking down the line. 
    Personally the team did not play well last night to focus on one player, despite Kaberle's gaffes. Furthermore, to say Kampfer is going to somehow replace a veteran defenseman is simply illogical.  Kampfer was sent down to Providence because after initially do well, he fell from grace quickly.  Stay with Kaberle, there really is no recourse at this point in time.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from number08. Show number08's posts

Unfortunate that we got the guy so late in the year -remember he was brainwashed by the Leafs over 10 years. Takes time to get over stupid habits. I'm not done on him just yet, but he's saving us some money...wouldn't give him more than $3 mil/yr.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jake1977. Show Jake1977's posts

[QUOTE]I don't think anyone has figured out why Chia had a raging woodrow for this guy the past 3 years.  One of the strangest obsessions of any GM this side of Theo Epstein and Edgar Rentawreck or Julio Lugo.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

"raging woodrow"  Classic! 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]I don't think anyone has figured out why Chia had a raging woodrow for this guy the past 3 years.  One of the strangest obsessions of any GM this side of Theo Epstein and Edgar Rentawreck or Julio Lugo.
    RWTK, It's likely because Kaberle has consistently put up good offensive numbers for his entire career. Why he isn't doing it for Boston is a mystery.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jake1977. Show Jake1977's posts

And I will give you Julio Lugo, but to put Renteria in the same category is just wrong...the reason he gave up on Renteria is because of Lugo...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsGENIUS. Show bruinsGENIUS's posts

He will be dealt.
    zHopefully we recover most of what we gave up for him then sign Weber.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsGENIUS. Show bruinsGENIUS's posts

He just doesn't fit..BB wants  him back this summer, rumor out of TO.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

WHAT IS THE RECORD FOR FEWEST HITS THROWN BY A DEFENCEMAN IN THREE PLAYOFF SERIES?

Perhaps Kabs is up for a new Guiness record!

I have no use for him, other than a 7th Defenceman that is available for emergency use and perhaps the odd powerplay.

ALSO, I would consider playing him up front on the PP and NOT on D.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

The Bruins got the BEST AVAILABLE defenceman on the market.  The BEST AVAILABLE.  He is soft, yes.  He is not a #1 PP QB, yes.  But he was the BEST ON THE MARKET.

We all want a house on the water in front of a park next to a school.  But most of us settle for that rowhouse next to the corner store because it's the BEST AVAILABLE on the market.

Enough already.  Kaberle could only get better. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Same Bruins fans that criticized Chiarelli for not making moves at the deadline the last 3 years are the same that are second guessing the move. Deadline deals are gambles not many are successful.

What I see in Kaberle is a player who has not played in a pressure cooker of the playoffs in recent years. There isn't a forward on the Bruins powerplay who has taken it on upon himself to get themselves into great position to shoot the puck in an open slot for Tomas to give the puck to them. Boston forwards have been useless on the powerplay.

Would I like to see Kaberle shoot more ? Yes but he can't shoot for the forwards that sorry Geoff Ward puts out there with him.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

If he is afraid to shoot from the BLUE LINE, then move him to the outside hash mark, he can still dish some passes and move with the puck and even shoot if he is closer to the net. 

But, we HAVE to change something, TK on the POINT is simply not working.

Aside from the PP, not sure I would play TK unless we were up by 3 goals late in the 3rd period......

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

I've never been a fan of his but to be fair, there is still time for him to redeem himself.  (And yeah, he wasn't exactly the worst player on the club last night.  He had company.)

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from brandonboys1. Show brandonboys1's posts

The Kaberle trade makes me question whether PC really went to Harvard or not? Has this been confirmed? Actually, it makes me question the intelligence of the entire scouting dept, front office , and staff. To a man, every person who ever watched this guy play in Toronto predicted he would be a total flop in Boston. His many many flaws exposed and talked about. The fact PC had been drueling over him for 2 yrs is downright weird! R they getting the same scouting reports as the entire league?  He chomped on a cigar for the Kessel deal which only happened b/c his hand was forced. Burke just returned the clown suit!  Ironically, if they had traded for him last yr, maybe they get Taylor Hall? Nothing against Seguin b/c he has a bright future, but I was dreaming of a left wing quadrifecta of Lucic, Hall, Caron, and Marchand. Sick! But I'm off point, bottom line Kaberle is downright awful right now! 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from CarolinaClamMan. Show CarolinaClamMan's posts

The sickening part is not that we got Kaberle-- mistakes happen-- but that we gave up Stuart to make cap room.  Think how much more solid and reliable our D would be for this series with Mark Stuart back there instead.