Thoughts on Rask thorwing his teammate under bus?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Thoughts on Rask thorwing his teammate under bus?

So that was okay in the minds of some here ? 
    I've been saying it all night,  even though Siedenberg has been struggling as of late  ,  he's one of the Bruins that sacrifies his body the most  blocking shots and is one of the leaders in that category.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Re: Thoughts on Rask thorwing his teammate under bus?

Agree. This was a dumb thing to do by a normally-unemotional kid.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Missed it, how did he throw Seidenberg under the bus?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In Response to Re: Thoughts on Rask thorwing his teammate under bus?:
    Agree. This was a dumb thing to do by a normally-unemotional kid.
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey

At least he is showing some emotion more than i can say for rest of team.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

He clearly demonstrated his displeasure with Sides after the goal. Poor display of emotions.

However, it is interesting that Golden Boy Thomas gets chased after a handful of shots and a terrible fourth goal, and as always the only criticism leveled is at Rask. Unbelievable.  The Teflon Goalie.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

As a goalie I know you can shrug & say "Dam I didn't see it all! Too many bodies!" I never pointed right at a teammate the way Rask did! If I had a teammate pull a flamingo on me? I waited till we got into the dressing room & I'd say "Hey Buddy I know getting the puck in the foot hurts a lot. If you want to block the shot, I have no problem with that, but when you lift your foot like that. It makes it that more difficult to pick it up." Then I'd make a joke about him being a pansy or something to show I wasn't upset anymore. NEVER did I react the way Rask did!

And yes Seids game has disappeared & YES NAS since you told me to watch McQuaid more. He's been a turnover machine. No question!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Missed it, how did he throw Seidenberg under the bus?
    Posted by Crowls2424

Maybe Siedenberg tried blocking the shot and Rask feeling he was screened got mad at him putting his arms in the air and letting Seidenberg have it.
    Everyone saw it and heard that.

As for the team not showing emotion except for Rask is not entirely true. By the time they show a little emotion it was too late but they were a very upset team on the bench. Many F bombs going around and slamming of the door on the bench.  Horton showed how mad he was when he had enough .
    What Rask did was a negative emotion towards one of his teammates.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

The hands-up thing?  Goalies do that all the time, doesn't mean anything.  I think both Rask and Thomas are frustrated as this team has looked awful defensively for a couple of weeks.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

He clearly demonstrated his displeasure with Sides after the goal. Poor display of emotions. However, it is interesting that Golden Boy Thomas gets chased after a handful of shots and a terrible fourth goal, and as always the only criticism leveled is at Rask. Unbelievable.  The Teflon Goalie.
    Posted by SoxFanInIL

However it is interesting WE NEVER SAW YOUR stupid name until TT came back down to earth & you could start your lameass bashing again!!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

The hands-up thing?  Goalies do that all the time, doesn't mean anything.  I think both Rask and Thomas are frustrated as this team has looked awful defensively for a couple of weeks.
    Posted by Crowls2424

The hands up thing? Yes goalies do that. The pointing directly NO! We don't!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

The reaction by Rask was uncalled for IMO. Its nice to see he at least cares but showing up a fellow teamate is never good in front of all the fans and cameras to see. Do it in the locker room man to man after the game.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I only saw TT let in one poor goal tonight. I also thought Rask was solid. Our team defense has taken a dive and no one seems to care.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from rinkratpicks. Show rinkratpicks's posts

No goalies don't rip their D-men for making a mistake they way he did. He stared him down and said something to him. That's the reason he didn't play the third. If you think it didn't mean anything you haven't played much hockey.

Posted by Crowls2424

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

In Response to Re: Thoughts on Rask thorwing his teammate under bus? : The hands up thing? Yes goalies do that. The pointing directly NO! We don't!
    Posted by nitemare-38

With all do respect nitemare, I was referring to NHL goalies, not beer-league goalies.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

I only saw TT let in one poor goal tonight. I also thought Rask was solid. Our team defense has taken a dive and no one seems to care.

If that has happened wich I agree it has then Sh it has really hit the fan when julien can't even get his team to play d any more

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

Our D gave up too many odd man rushs. the goalies couldn't be faulted for what happened tonite. way too many break downs....by the way, Reimer played pretty good also.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

If that has happened wich I agree it has then Sh it has really hit the fan when julien can't even get his team to play d any more
    Posted by LUCICmilan17

YES! That's what I'm talking about... and I bet CJ is pulling out any remaining hair trying to figure out what is going on?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from gardenbees. Show gardenbees's posts

Sometimes we like when a player shows emotion, but at the right moment.  I wasn't too keen on him throwing his stick the other night and his action tonight. I thought it was a bit disingenuous of him raising his arms at his veteran teammate. (A little bratty?) 

It just makes me wonder:  Has Tuukka caused some kind of friction between him and his teammates starting early on in the season?  Is that why they appear to play so bad in front of him?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Newfiebullet. Show Newfiebullet's posts

He clearly demonstrated his displeasure with Sides after the goal. Poor display of emotions. However, it is interesting that Golden Boy Thomas gets chased after a handful of shots and a terrible fourth goal, and as always the only criticism leveled is at Rask. Unbelievable.  The Teflon Goalie.
    Posted by SoxFanInIL

Just wait until good olde Timmy hauls out his list of excuses to the media?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from north1234. Show north1234's posts

sickning  from a goalie that is  an average backup to show up his d. guys two games in arow....hockey panel talked about it between periods  and as healy said...this is coming from a guy who is letting in bad goals every game.... this guy needs to taught a lesson....it was right for marchand to sit so bring kodobin up   this team needs a lift..hell other teams do it

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulbrr7. Show paulbrr7's posts

Why not? The coach does it (only if it's a rookie) Ference did it, Bergeron did it. That's what they do. I guess it takes the place of hitting and skating.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

It is time for someone on this team to show that he cares and if it has to come from a younger...i am fine with it.  No one can say that we have too many character players in this team.  And if Julien lost his locker room maybe it is time for a coaching change!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Oh my God he showed emotion and called someone out. How dare he. Someone needs to call Seids out he has been playing like a girl. Tuukka could have handled that puck if he'd been able to see it. Seids should know that.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Rask has every right he sees the play develop in front of him.

Sections
Shortcuts