Tic tac tic tac tic tac ....les than 3 days before the trade deadline

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Re: Tic tac tic tac tic tac ....les than 3 days before the trade deadline

Emails are in english Mr Chiarelli speaks english very well ...if I get his job I will keep him for public relations....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

Who cares about the f....n tic tock tic tac ...2 more trades today ....meanwhile in PC's office :

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

c'mon now - who doesn't think thats funny

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

Emails are in english Mr Chiarelli speaks english very well ...if I get his job I will keep him for public relations....

whatever you say richard. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

So you have been had, I feel bad for you Richard but it is your own fault because you try much too hard to seperate yourself from the rest of us here.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In response to Ronstar8's comment:

and don't forget about me too. I could be the Latin American scout.

You'd probably bring over as many players as Svenake Svensson, the European Scout.

p.s.  Don't waste your time heading up to Mexico.  I played against a former member of their U-18 National Team a few weeks ago.  I didn't know they had one.  It's fair to say we won't be seeing them in the World Juniors anytime soon.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Bouwmeester to St-Louis......

in PC's office still the same : Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

are you going to get me an nhl job Stanley?

do you have hiring power yet?

wait a minute, so Stanley isn't going to get me an nhl job?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Cam Neely going to visit PC ....KNOCK KNOCK KCOCK .....NO ANSWER.... Cam opens the door and see PC ......ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

WAKE UP PC ONLY 24 hours left ....what the F.....are you doing ??

The only move PC would make that would be acceptable is go get Bobby Ryan in a blockbuster trade....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Cam Neely going to visit PC ....KNOCK KNOCK KCOCK .....NO ANSWER.... Cam opens the door and see PC ......ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

The only move PC would make that would be acceptable is go get Bobby Ryan in a blockbuster trade....

With the 3rd best record in the NHL are the Ducks sellers or buyers ?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

With the 3rd best record in the NHL are the Ducks sellers or buyers ?

Not trading Bobby Ryan total fantasy. If the ducks trade him it will be during off season. Plus they aren't asking for  draft picks either a player off your roster Kreijc or Lucic.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to stinkman's comment:

Not trading Bobby Ryan total fantasy. If the ducks trade him it will be during off season. Plus they aren't asking for  draft picks either a player off your roster Kreijc or Lucic.

Uhhhhhhh........I think that was my point. They are as much of a Stanley cup contender as anyone with their record. Why would they trade Ryan ?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

PC better come up with something big ...not another stupid pick like Pandolfo