Tickets Sabres - Bruins January 31st, too good to be true

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlankStares. Show BlankStares's posts

Re: Tickets Sabres - Bruins January 31st, too good to be true

Great thread! You guyz are something else.

Have fun!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

Except Jared.

He rubbed me the wrong way at the Allstar game , how we wanted to be picked 1st by his brother and he was chirping too much.  Just has an attitude issue.  I think his brother Eric doesn't like him either.

On another note tomorrow night I'll have the pleasure of watching a game in Boston and have scout extradinaire along my side. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from heyoo. Show heyoo's posts

Lodge 20 ill send a sausage your way from the balcony. Enjoy the game should be a very physical one. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

Except Jared.

He rubbed me the wrong way at the Allstar game , how we wanted to be picked 1st by his brother and he was chirping too much.  Just has an attitude issue.  I think his brother Eric doesn't like him either.

On another note tomorrow night I'll have the pleasure of watching a game in Boston and have scout extradinaire along my side. 

Get your Stall brothers right. Jared is the youngest. All born in Ontarioriorio.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Play by play of tonight's activities.

BSL & entourage meet BadHab in a Norh End Restaurant.

BSL & entourage know owner of North End Restuarant and head chef and the best of the best of the  food an alcohol are served.

BadHab presents BSL & entourage with Bourque & Orr jersies.

BadHab calls wife and insures Vegan wife no animals, animal byproducts or alcohol are consumed.

BSL & entourage may have blown the BadHab's cover story.

Incredibly, BadHab's wife buys his story.

BSL & entourage & BadHab (thru BSL's connections) are invited down to Bruins locker room between periods 1 & 2.  CJ insures a more exciting 2nd period,  BadHab wishes that drinking replaced first period.

Somewhere between 1st intermission and 3rd period BadHab & member of the BSL entourage discuss the merits of Thornton's contribution to the line up.  Awkward Silence.

Third Period.  Or as best as BadHab can recall,  Badhab sees 2 Hougie Damiltons on Bruins PP.  BSL's entourage suggests that BadHab should eat some more of free JJ concessions.  

BadHab sees only one Dougie Hamilton, but things seemed so much better with 2 Dougie Hamiltons on the ice at the same time.

BadHab may or may not have stopped into an establishment on Canal St. before going home.

BadHab grossly underestimating his wife's cognitive and deductive abiliies prepares for night sleeping on couch.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

And that's all true.  Somewhat.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Pretty good BadHab, scout extrodinaire , except when at 3 -1 when you said the Bruins would kill off the 5 on 3 and win.  Little too much Stanley in there .

All in good fun and thanks for the jersey. Mr D.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

Pretty good BadHab, scout extrodinaire , except when at 3 -1 when you said the Bruins would kill off the 5 on 3 and win.  Little too much Stanley in there .

All in good fun and thanks for the jersey. Mr D.

Yes.  I remember saying they would kill the 5-3.  Feel shame.  It was a Stanley moment.  True.

And I'm drinking much way harder tonight.  Much much much.

Sections
Shortcuts