Tickets...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peanator. Show Peanator's posts

Tickets...

Hi everyone !
    I made the trip from Quebec city tomorrow (I'm a really big Bruins fan) and I want to know if it's possible to buy tickets outside the Garden. I'm ready to pay between 150$ to 200$ per ticket (I need 2 tickets).

It is possible or my price is too cheap ?

It's a long road and I want to know before if I have a chance to got 2 tickets for the game.

Sorry for the quality of my English folks.

Thanks a lot for helping me.

GO BRUINS !

Why I was not born in Boston ?!?!?!?!?

You're really lucky to live in this GREAT city !

Bruins in 4 tomorrow !

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Re: Tickets...

You just posted this the other day in a different thread are you a habs troll?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peanator. Show Peanator's posts

In Response to Re: Tickets...:
    Posted by LUCICmilan17

I Lucicmilan17, I hate Habs & I'm not a troll ! Habs fan make me sick here ! Yesterday, i posted the same thing but nobody really answered my question. Everybody told me to watch at Stubhub site but I want to buy my tickets to somebody outside the garden (I don't have a credit card).

We have many Bruins fans & many Habs haters in Quebec city. Why you always think that Quebec people are trolls and are not behind the Bruins. I'ts my 8th trip to Boston to watch a Bruins game & I promess you I'm the biggest Bruins fan in Quebec !

Have a good game tomorrow Lucic ! I will do the trip although I don't have tickets for me and my girlfriend. (I will watch the game in a pub near the Garden but I really wish I can enter in the Garden to watch the game live)

bye

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

There will be scalpers outside the garden; there is even an Ace Ticket across the street.  The best place to find a scalper will be in front of the bars on Canal Street.  You will probably pay a premium before the game; but they will get cheeper after the game starts (if you want to take the risk).  Police will not bother you; but be careful, you never know if you buy a fraudulent ticket...and never buy an e-ticket from a scalper.

Good luck and have fun at the game.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

Milan...BTW...check out his old posts, definatly not a troll.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peanator. Show Peanator's posts

There will be scalpers outside the garden; there is even an Ace Ticket across the street.  The best place to find a scalper will be in front of the bars on Canal Street.  You will probably pay a premium before the game; but they will get cheeper after the game starts (if you want to take the risk).  Police will not bother you; but be careful, you never know if you buy a fraudulent ticket...and never buy an e-ticket from a scalper. Good luck and have fun at the game.
    Posted by dbg1

Thanks a lot dbg1 !

I have a last question...What's an e-tickets ??

Thanks again for your help and have a nice game too !

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

In Response to Re: Tickets... : I Lucicmilan17, I hate Habs & I'm not a troll ! Habs fan make me sick here ! Yesterday, i posted the same thing but nobody really answered my question. Everybody told me to watch at Stubhub site but I want to buy my tickets to somebody outside the garden (I don't have a credit card). We have many Bruins fans & many Habs haters in Quebec city. Why you always think that Quebec people are trolls and are not behind the Bruins. I'ts my 8th trip to Boston to watch a Bruins game & I promess you I'm the biggest Bruins fan in Quebec ! Have a good game tomorrow Lucic ! I will do the trip although I don't have tickets for me and my girlfriend. (I will watch the game in a pub near the Garden but I really wish I can enter in the Garden to watch the game live) bye
    Posted by Peanator

Stanleycupbruins is the biggest bruins fan in Quebec........

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peanator. Show Peanator's posts

In Response to Re: Tickets... : Stanleycupbruins is the biggest bruins fan in Quebec........
    Posted by LUCICmilan17

Yah ! It's true ! Ok, I'm the second one !  : )

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

On Stubhub yesterday morning, balcony seats were at $84.  As the game drew closer, they were over $130.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peanator. Show Peanator's posts

On Stubhub yesterday morning, balcony seats were at $84.  As the game drew closer, they were over $130.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

130$.....It's in my price......Thanks Not-A-Shot !

I will be there for sure ! I will buy my tickets at Acetickets.....It is safer than scalpers !

Have a nice Sweep tomorrow night ! I think I will bring a Broom with me at the game !

GO BRUUUUUUUUUUUUINS !

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Luanne7. Show Luanne7's posts

here's his girl friend !

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Ace Tickets is the most expensive!  Go to Stubhub or Vividseats.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peanator. Show Peanator's posts

Ace Tickets is the most expensive!  Go to Stubhub or Vividseats.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

Ok, thanks Not-A-Shot ! I quit right now for Boston.
    Have a great game tonight !

My prediction : Bruins 4 - Flyers 1

bye

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

Posted by LUCICmilan17

He's definitely a Habs troll....I can tell since his post didn't mention the Habs at all and didn't say anything negative about the Bruins. The clincher, though, was that he's obviously serious in looking for Bruins tickets, something most Habs trolls are definitely interested in right now.

Clearly a Habs troll :)

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tbops. Show Tbops's posts

Yeah bro, Ace tickets across the street form the garden. Or go on line to stud hub and buy them and you can pick them up at a bar near the garden. I perfer Ace tickets or look for the scalpers out side the garden near the T stop. Their always there. Good luck and have a great time!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

Yeah, the problem is that he said he did not have a credit card; so he cannot order online.

BTW...an eticket is a ticket that is purchased online and delivered electronically.  It can be printed out on your home printer and has the barcode on it for the ticket scanners at the gate. 

Scammers will make copies or alter it before printing and sell it before going into the game. Then once they are inside; you can't get in and you are $crewed

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peanator. Show Peanator's posts

Thanks everybody for your help ! I was at the game friday night. What a game ! I bought my tickets at Acetickets....Balcony 324 row 15 for 145$ each ticket. I do not regret a penny ! The atmosphere was highly charged in the Garden !

My next visit to Boston will be in june for the Stanley Cup parade ! ! ! ! !

I repeat once again....What a great city Boston is ! People and Boston Bruins fans are the greatest in the World !

Bruins in 5 or 6 against Tampa ! Even without Bergy !

dbg1
    Not-A-Shot
    Tbops
    darkcitydame.....

Your answers helped me a lot !

I bought two sweaters (Thomas and Marchand) and I can not wait to wear them in front of Habs supporters here in Quebec !

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !

Go Bruins Go !

See you in june !

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Another happy camper.

Peanator you better start your overtime, you need to make 2 more clinchers.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peanator. Show Peanator's posts

Another happy camper. Peanator you better start your overtime, you need to make 2 more clinchers.
    Posted by No4BobbyOrr-GOAT

Oh Yeah ! I start overtime tomorrow night !  : )   : )

Sections
Shortcuts