Tickets

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Tickets

We've heard about the crazy expensive Bruins tickets and crazy cheap Panthers tickets, but since you can't do much of anything hockey-related right now except buy tickets, I was curious what the good people here buy for tickets and what games they go to, professional or otherwise.

I'm about to pull the trigger on an Avs 12-game pack (they have one that features mostly Original Six games including the B's in March).  I also share some Denver U season tickets with some hockey teammates and try to get to an Air Force and Colorado College game every year.

Thinking about a Bruins road trip too, like maybe the Tampa-Florida weekend in March.

I know we have people here from all over N. America, and beyond.  Anyone else plotting their tickets for the season?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Tickets

Sat Mar 8, 2014     Bruins     Lightning              
    Sun Mar 9, 2014    Bruins     Panthers

Fri Nov  29, 2013     Rangers           Bruins         
    Sat Nov 30, 2013    Blue Jackets     Bruins

If you do head out to Florida in March let me know. Legion and I usually hit the day-after-Thanksgiving Friday day-game. Eat out in the North End then Sullys n Fours before the game.

Get the JameO on!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Bruins Jets - Sept 26 (MTS Centre)

Jets Bruins - Sept 27 (Saskatoon)

Bruins @ Canucks - Dec. 13

Jets @ Canucks - Dec 22

My trip back home needs to be considered in my hockey budget so I haven't decided if I'm going to go with a full pack of Giants season tickets again this year or save myself a couple bucks and just go with a half pack. I'm also thinking about going down to Everett for a couple of Silvertips games, and maybe going to a couple of UBC Thunderbirds games.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

Sat Mar 8, 2014     Bruins     Lightning              
    Sun Mar 9, 2014    Bruins     Panthers

Fri Nov  29, 2013     Rangers           Bruins         
    Sat Nov 30, 2013    Blue Jackets     Bruins

If you do head out to Florida in March let me know. Legion and I usually hit the day-after-Thanksgiving Friday day-game. Eat out in the North End then Sullys n Fours before the game.

Get the JameO on!

Will do.  A west coast trip is a possibility too...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

You're way ahead of me.  I have a few options - an OHL team that will be awful again this year, a QMJHL team that's not bad but much less convenient.  CIS hockey with a couple of friends who still teach at the U.  The Jr. I can get game day when the urge hits.  CIS...pay...tickets...?  Canadian college hockey doesn't draw.  At least, not here. I think U. Alberta's program makes a few bucks. 

I'll get out to see Bobby Ryan a few times.

Are you not entertained?!?!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

You're way ahead of me.  I have a few options - an OHL team that will be awful again this year, a QMJHL team that's not bad but much less convenient.  CIS hockey with a couple of friends who still teach at the U.  The Jr. I can get game day when the urge hits.  CIS...pay...tickets...?  Canadian college hockey doesn't draw.  At least, not here. I think U. Alberta's program makes a few bucks. 

I'll get out to see Bobby Ryan a few times.

Be sure to come here after you see him and propose a trade for him using Bruins AHLers only (not the top line guys).

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Bruins should offer the Senators Graeme Mink, Justin Floret and Zach Trotman.  If that doesn't get it done, then I authorize the inclusion of a fourth round pick and maybe a swap of third round picks.  If the Senators throw in Zibanejad, then Boston can give them Khokhlachev and make it a real blockbuster.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Mooseheads are gonna stink this year.   I will have nhl center ice in case i ever wanna start watching hockey.  

I will be in boston 3 times over the next three months.   Going to yanks vs sox on august 16th.  then im down to play boston pd, then back in october for pearl jam.  im going to pitt for an nfl gm.  Then taking in the superbowl as well.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

if i spend 300 dollars on tickets 240 of that goes to rask.   

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

Heading to Boston during the March Break for 2 games.

March 13th vs Coyotes

March 15th vs Hurricanes

Possibly the game on the 17th as well against the Wild. Spending St.Paddy's day in Boston would be wild !!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I was really looking forward to doing the New York trip this year where they play the Rangers and Islanders on Sat and Sun..They are not doing it this year, bummer.

I will definetly get Jan 30 and Mar 24 when the Habs come in. If Budaj is in net, I will be very upset.

Other than that, the Sat Feb 1 afternoon game versus the Oilers is one I will be taking my kids to. Not sure if this will be the game my 2 year old will make her Garden debut. But I have to see Nugent-Hopkins.

I noticed the Friday after Thanksgiving game is now 1:00 instead of noon time. Also, while they only play the Habs 4 times (stinks) I noticed they are in Detroit the night before Thanksgiving...They used to always do that. Glad it's back.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from UtahBruin. Show UtahBruin's posts

Going to Denver in March to catch the Bruins vs Avs and maybe on to Phoenix the next evening against the Yotes.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In response to UtahBruin's comment:

Going to Denver in March to catch the Bruins vs Avs and maybe on to Phoenix the next evening against the Yotes.

Good man, I'll be there too.

Kel, it's funny you mention the Oilers.  I feel like I see them 1-2 times every year in Denver and now I purposely try to get those tickets.  Always a fun team to watch, for some reason (reckless offensive rushes and wide open transitional hockey, I guess).

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

Haha.

You my friend, are on a roll!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

kel, it's a special calculation they've put in place for shupe.  Funnily enough, even if he goes to Mooseheads games, $4 of every $5 goes to Tuukka.  This is also true of his favorite donair shop, local sports bars, and every Tim Horton's in the Maritimes.  But only for shupe.

If shupe finds a four-leafed clover, 3.2 leaves will be clipped and sent to Tuukka.  If shupe proves to be the direct descendent of a Nigerian prince and receives an inheritance of $5M, $4M will be sent directly Tuukka.  If shupe adopts a stray dog, it has to spend 5.6 days of the week with Tuukka.  When shupe buys a box of Lucky Charms, he's legally required to send 4/5ths of the Marshmallow charms to Tuukka. If shupe sacrifices himself in the line of duty and donates his organs, 4/5ths of every organ will also be shipped to Tuukka.

You can see why he freaking hates that contract.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

In response to shuperman's comment:

[QUOTE]

Haha.

You my friend, are on a roll!

[/QUOTE]

I couldnt resist.   Im back to no rask. Starting........NOW.