Tim Thomas Had a one liner today on his face book

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

Re: Tim Thomas Had a one liner today on his face book

In Response to Re: Tim Thomas Had a one liner today on his face book:
    Not talking about Thompson -- talking about Tim being a small man (not physically, but in every other respect).  Nice try, though. -------------------------------------- Curt Schilling Deadbeat Fraud Fool
    Posted by bellhorn_

I have accepted the fact that Tim Thomas personal convictions have eroded his performance and relationship with the organization this past year. I bear no judgement on him as a man, because I don't know him  personally. I share with many BRUINS fans a sense of frustration and confusion relative this saga. He is still a young man (I am nearly twice his age) and he's on a much bigger stage than I, so he is open to  much more scrutiny. I will however, always remember some of the saves he made throughout that championship run. As I have posted before his efforts provided the fans with one of the greatest performance in hockey history. You are either a juvenile, or you just write like one.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

oy vey.. can we just talk about hockey again?

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: Tim Thomas Had a one liner today on his face book : I bear judgement on Timmy....he's a coward and an idiot. I enjoyed the Cup win...fortunately, that was before I knew what a jackasss he was.  Since then, I've enjoyed the total self-immolation job he's done on his reputation and legacy......it's been breathtaking and funny all at the same time. They say sports is an entertainment business....Tiny Tim sure has entertained me over the last 9 months or so.....it's been a laugh riot. ----------------------------------- Curt Schilling Deadbeat Fraud Fool
    Posted by bellhorn_

He wouldn't be able to do a self immolation job on his reputation.  It is not possible or logical.  Self immolation is the act of setting oneself on fire.  If he were to set his reputation on fire, that would be immolation.  Self immolation cannot be practiced on a different object.  That's just dumb.

I took a quick trip over to the Sox board.  Looks like everyone hates you there, too. 

Maybe try making friends on the Pats board?

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

I'm a Bruins fan - I'll Never forget

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonic. Show Olsonic's posts

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Bellhorn: you have a right to post.  But, if Kel is bashed on here and does a shupe for any extended time, the hockey knowlege on this board drops from an A to a D.  As for your posts, please stop.  I do not ignore anyone including null, but you are going to be my first ignore unless you speak of hockey!  

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Bellhorn, I will ignore by looking at the call name.  

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Bellhorn: you have a right to post.  But, if Kel is bashed on here and does a shupe for any extended time, the hockey knowlege on this board drops from an A to a D.  As for your posts, please stop.  I do not ignore anyone including null, but you are going to be my first ignore unless you speak of hockey!  
    Posted by islamorada

Without Kel, we're a D?  I think that's a bit much.  The core group of intelligent fans might drop from an A+ to an A- without a member (A+ to a B without me, of course).  Take any of the true pillars of knowledge out of the stack and it's a worse place.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In Response to Re: Tim Thomas Had a one liner today on his face book : Without Kel, we're a D?  I think that's a bit much.  The core group of intelligent fans might drop from an A+ to an A- without a member (A+ to a B without me, of course).  Take any of the true pillars of knowledge out of the stack and it's a worse place.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

You couldnt let me have that one huh?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Opps, I got caught up with the mastery of thread logic and overstated Kel's input on BDC.  I will agree on the pillars of knowlege comment.  Although you have "ignore bookboy" NAS, he one of the best posters.  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from schlich. Show schlich's posts

In Response to Re: Tim Thomas Had a one liner today on his face book : Yes it is your twist which adds ammunition to an empty gun! This is how the problems start is people like you who exagerate what is actually being said & then you get the people who already have a negative vibe about the individual who jump on the band wagon of the person who is adding their twist! It's people like YOU that create the problem! You must work for a tabloid do you? 
    Posted by nitemare-38

I'm sorry.  There I go again creating national social problems.  I need to be more careul with my powers and not abuse them like the media does.

19. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts