Tim Thomas Had a one liner today on his face book

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: Tim Thomas Had a one liner today on his face book

aw c'mon, this horse was dead ages ago.  It needs to be beaten now more than ever?

Where is everyone?

Let me guess?

JWensink - polishing his rosary beads?
    NAS - We think he's snarky
    Red - reading the chairman's little *Red* book? (coincidence?  NOT!)
    Ols - waiting to borrow Red's book?
    49 - plotting the Thomas riot?
    null - figuring out how to tell us the elections are rigged by NBC and Colie?
    Kels, nitemare & soxfan - attending the goalie cult Sunday meetings?
    LucDu - he's out getting McPancakes with McCoffey

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

In Response to Re: Tim Thomas Had a one liner today on his face book:
    aw c'mon, this horse was dead ages ago.  It needs to be beaten now more than ever? Where is everyone? Let me guess? JWensink - polishing his rosary beads? NAS - We think he's snarky Red - reading the chairman's little *Red* book? (coincidence?  NOT!) Ols - waiting to borrow Red's book? 49 - plotting the Thomas riot? null - figuring out how to tell us the elections are rigged by NBC and Colie? Kels, nitemare & soxfan - attending the goalie cult Sunday meetings? LucDu - he's out getting McPancakes with McCoffey
    Posted by BadHabitude

Yeah, I'm polishing my rosary beads because I called out the culture destroying hypocritical communists who think they're smarter than everybody else.
    I'm not into religion or the bible - I am however an AMERICAN who is sick and tired of the morons who are sending my country off a cliff.

You are the one who's polishing something

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucdufour. Show lucdufour's posts

Wade Boggs = Chicken Man
    John Lackey = Chicken Eater
    Tim Thomas = Chicken Supporter

This Thread = Chicken Shiitt

Dishonorable mention:
    Aaron Hernandez = General Tso Chicken Lover
    Rick Burleson = Rooster

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Tim Thomas Had a one liner today on his face book : Yeah, I'm polishing my rosary beads because I called out the culture destroying hypocritical communists who think they're smarter than everybody else. I'm not into religion or the bible - I am however an AMERICAN who is sick and tired of the morons who are sending my country off a cliff. You are the one who's polishing something
    Posted by JWensink

What's he polishing, your tear ducts? He certainly managed to activate them.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonic. Show Olsonic's posts

aw c'mon, this horse was dead ages ago.  It needs to be beaten now more than ever? Where is everyone? Let me guess? JWensink - polishing his rosary beads? NAS - We think he's snarky Red - reading the chairman's little *Red* book? (coincidence?  NOT!) Ols - waiting to borrow Red's book? 49 - plotting the Thomas riot? null - figuring out how to tell us the elections are rigged by NBC and Colie? Kels, nitemare & soxfan - attending the goalie cult Sunday meetings? LucDu - he's out getting McPancakes with McCoffey
    Posted by BadHabitude

I think we all need the pre-season to start. this politics/religion stuff is gonna send people off the deep end.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In Response to Re: Tim Thomas Had a one liner today on his face book : I think we all need the pre-season to start. this politics/religion stuff is gonna send people off the deep end.
    Posted by Olsonic

Well if your going to jump into the deep end try not to land on me!

I agree, lets try to get some hockey stuff going on here, I'm looking back at some of my post and asking myself "What was I thinking?"

I got sucked in by another Red Sox fan....ARGGGGHH! It does bother me that you can pretty much set your watch to when they will show up.
    Anyhoo, drop that freakin puck!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Tim Thomas Had a one liner today on his face book : Well if your going to jump into the deep end try not to land on me! I agree, lets try to get some hockey stuff going on here, I'm looking back at some of my post and asking myself "What was I thinking?" I got sucked in by another Red Sox fan....ARGGGGHH! It does bother me that you can pretty much set your watch to when they will show up. Anyhoo, drop that freakin puck!
    Posted by kelvana33

I'd like to think we could stop talking about TT after PC is able to get rid of him. The anonymous Bruin that was quoted is right. TT's no longer his teammate so he doesn't care anymore. Once he's officially gone, I won't care about him either. And yeah, drop the puck already.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Posted by BadHabitude

Actually I stick to the Orange book.

And why the heck is this thread still alive?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Tim Thomas Had a one liner today on his face book : Actually I stick to the Orange book. And why the heck is this thread still alive?
    Posted by red75

Only because the Bruins have a player under contract who's decided he'd rather save the world than stop pucks. The Thomas supporters are acting like he's Gandhi whereas some of his detractors think he's Hitler. I suspect he probably falls somewhere in the middle. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonic. Show Olsonic's posts

In Response to Re: Tim Thomas Had a one liner today on his face book : Only because the Bruins have a player under contract who's decided he'd rather save the world than stop pucks. The Thomas supporters are acting like he's Gandhi whereas some of his detractors think he's Hitler. I suspect he probably falls somewhere in the middle. 
    Posted by dezaruchi

I don't think he's a bad person, I just think he's been drinking apocalyptic kool-aid and has become a bit brainwashed. It's sad to watch a guy self-terminate because he's been swindled by an ideology. Maybe he'll take his beliefs to the grave, maybe he won't, but he'll never get these years back. He really ruined a good thing.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Tim Thomas Had a one liner today on his face book : I don't think he's a bad person, I just think he's been drinking apocalyptic kool-aid and has become a bit brainwashed. It's sad to watch a guy self-terminate because he's been swindled by an ideology. Maybe he'll take his beliefs to the grave, maybe he won't, but he'll never get these years back. He really ruined a good thing.
    Posted by Olsonic

I hear you Ols. What I've found funny about this thread is how you've been able to remain rational with your side in the debate while so many others seem to be losing their shyt over it. Cheers to you for that. There's obviously no clear wrong or right with TT's latest statement. It's just a bunch of opinions, none more valuable than the next. The only decision I care about now regarding TT is the fact he decided not to honour a contract (and his word).

Thomas quote from 2 years ago-“No matter what’s going on, a lot of stuff is out of your control,” he said. “You can only control what you can control. And you’ve got to try to, in a team sport like hockey, you have to try to still be the best teammate you can be, no matter what circumstances are thrown at you.”

http://www.thebruinsblog.net/2010/05/18/no-telling-if-thomas-time-is-up-in-boston/#more-8756

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonic. Show Olsonic's posts

In Response to Re: Tim Thomas Had a one liner today on his face book : I hear you Ols. What I've found funny about this thread is how you've been able to remain rational with your side in the debate while so many others seem to be losing their shyt over it. Cheers to you for that. There's obviously no clear wrong or right with TT's latest statement. It's just a bunch of opinions, none more valuable than the next. The only decision I care about now regarding TT is the fact he decided not to honour a contract (and his word). Thomas quote from 2 years ago -“No matter what’s going on, a lot of stuff is out of your control,” he said. “You can only control what you can control. And you’ve got to try to, in a team sport like hockey, you have to try to still be the best teammate you can be, no matter what circumstances are thrown at you.” http://www.thebruinsblog.net/2010/05/18/no-telling-if-thomas-time-is-up-in-boston/#more-8756
    Posted by dezaruchi

ty sir, pretty brutal quote btw.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

In Response to Re: Tim Thomas Had a one liner today on his face book : this is another one of Tiny Tim's rabid defenders......birds of a feather with tiny brains flock together. -------------------------------------------- Curt Schilling Deadbeat Fraud Fool  
    Posted by bellhorn_

OK, take a breath and try to make a cogent, intelligent point instead of calling names and talking about Barbies for a second.

First of all, anyone calling me a rabid TT defender is as uninformed as, well, humanly possible.

Secondly, your responses are proving exactly what I said.  I notice you didn't comment on my reference to Schilling.  You keep talking about right wing nutjobs, so in other words, what I said is right: you continue to judge Boston stars by their politics.

You call yourself "intelligent" and say conservatives have "tiny brains."  Great, we know who you are now and how productive an argument on any level of logic will be.

Im assuming when Theo Epstein refused to go to the white house he became your hero, right?

So if the bottom line is, you hate conservatives like a lot of liberals in New England do, and you hate Thomas and Schilling because they are conservatives and you are a left wing nutjob, then thats it and you should have nothing else to say, right? Do you need to come here and beat a dead horse?

This makes you a troll. People are rightfully asking you why you are here, because you have nothing productive to say other than repeating your politics over and over.  This isnt about being "territorial" on an opinion board.  This isnt about not being a Bruins' fan. Its about being childish.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Posted by BadHabitude

Wait! It's Sundays now???  Crapp!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Am I the only one who finds it funny that people have been going around and around debating this issue in this thread while the only person on the board, to the best of my knowledge, that's dierectly impacted by this law/issue has stayed out of it for the most part for the last 9 pages of posts?

If I don't give a crap, why do the rest of you?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonic. Show Olsonic's posts

Am I the only one who finds it funny that people have been going around and around debating this issue in this thread while the only person on the board, to the best of my knowledge, that's dierectly impacted by this has stayed out of it for the most part for the last 9 pages of posts? If I don't give a crap, why do the rest of you?
    Posted by red75

Red, this debate transcends the confines of the Globe's boston bruins discussion board...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Am I the only one who finds it funny that people have been going around and around debating this issue in this thread while the only person on the board, to the best of my knowledge, that's dierectly impacted by this law/issue has stayed out of it for the most part for the last 9 pages of posts? If I don't give a crap, why do the rest of you?
    Posted by red75

Red, respectfully, I know you have alluded to this point before and I think you are off-base.

It's not a one-issue conversation, related only to people who are directly affected.  This thread isn't just about gay marriage... it's about politics in general, liberal vs conservative, the rights of Thomas (and the rest of us) to support whatever political view he would like without being called a nutjob, and so on.

It's even about people coming on this board simply to spew political hate against people on the other side of his spectrum.

While gay marriage through Chik-Fil-A may have generated this particular free-for-all, it's not just about that and whom it might personally affect.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In Response to Re: Tim Thomas Had a one liner today on his face book : Red, this debate transcends the confines of the Globe's boston bruins discussion board...
    Posted by Olsonic

That's just it, it's a Boston Bruins discussion board, not a political or religious one.

Now if you'll excuse me, the wife wants me to rake the backyard.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Any news from Timmy the Crazy Coward today? -------------------------------------------- Curt Schilling Deadbeat Fraud Fool  
    Posted by bellhorn_

Well nobody needs a Facebook announcement to know you're an idiot.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sportsnutty. Show Sportsnutty's posts

Bump to needing pre-season to start and whoever else has espoused everyone's right to have an opinion. Anyone want to talk hockey?

Ps. Ols, yeah, I finished what I had to say really. My POV is that of a historian not a bible worshipper. If possible I've sinned myself out of redemption! lol

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

If you knew anything about Boston Bruins hockey, you'd know that referring to him as "Tiny" is a huge compliment.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts