Tim Thomas in the Hall of Fame one day?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Tim Thomas in the Hall of Fame one day?

Well, I bet that comes as a surprise.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

The spat between Junior Falcon 1 and Junior Falcon 2 is about as dumb as the content of this thread.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from juniorfalcon19. Show juniorfalcon19's posts

but wait, if dkrejci and pbergeron were the same person then why wouldn't i have started posting around when pbergeron disappeared? doesn't make much sense. fact of the matter is I first started using this name in 2008, you copied it in 2010, simple enough. i played for the falcons, you did not.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from juniorfalcon19. Show juniorfalcon19's posts

and thedauber only talks hockey, unless hes talking to you about stealing names

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from juniorfalcon19. Show juniorfalcon19's posts

damnit now i can't remember my dauber password

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

timmy thomas will be in the hall of fame i guarantee it i cant believe some of you think he wont after what we saw.

I was right when boston signed timmy thomas i was right when he won his first vezina i was right when he won another vezina i was right when he won con smyth and i was right when he led the bruins to the stanley cup.  how many times must i be right before you get it.

i win

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: Tim Thomas in the Hall of Fame one day?:
    but wait, if dkrejci and pbergeron were the same person then why wouldn't i have started posting around when pbergeron disappeared? doesn't make much sense. fact of the matter is I first started using this name in 2008, you copied it in 2010, simple enough. i played for the falcons, you did not.
    Posted by juniorfalcon19

I remember a troll called Juniorfalcons91
    This is funny because now I see 1st came JunionFalcon19 , then (or maybe during the same period ) dkrecji46 and then after pbergeron37.
    Now thedauber ?
    Anyway, I always liked dkrejci (aka pbergeron) before he got banned with the exception of not liking Thomas.
    Also enjoyed that re-occurring story of the penalty minutes and argument with the ref.
    Juniorfalcons19 has been a good poster but clearly you copied the other Falcon.
    The plot thickens. NAS how's about a fictional ending to this saga

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kanes__donuts. Show kanes__donuts's posts

timmy thomas will be in the hall of fame i guarantee it i cant believe some of you think he wont after what we saw.

I was right when boston signed timmy thomas i was right when he won his first vezina i was right when he won another vezina i was right when he won con smyth and i was right when he led the bruins to the stanley cup.  how many times must i be right before you get it.

i'm a bozo.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from juniorfalcon19. Show juniorfalcon19's posts

i have no problem with his posts, but he did copy someones name. i'm confused as to why, as that is normally something a troll does, which he clearly isn't. i was just wondering why

Sections
Shortcuts