Tim Thomas' Mask

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Tim Thomas' Mask

Love the mask and love how players are getting together to raise awareness, but theres a picture of a guy on the mask. Does anyone else think it's that fan who dances on the jumbotron? It's the same mustache, same hat and actually looks like the guy. If so, very,very cool.

He also brought out the new pads last night.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kurako. Show Kurako's posts

Re: Tim Thomas' Mask

The dude on the mask looks a lot like Lord Kitchener. He was in charge of the British armed forces at the start of WW1. See here:

http://www.sterlingtimes.org/memorable_images53.htm

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Does anyone know if TT is going to put this mask (s) up for auction ? The CBC guy said that Carey Price has one mask all ready on acution for Cancer awarness and the one he is wearing now will go to auction as well. Very nice jester on behave of the players. I know how much I dislike the Habs (oh so so much). But I take my hat off here to Price. (don't tell my Hab friends).

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Tim Thomas' Mask:
    The dude on the mask looks a lot like Lord Kitchener. He was in charge of the British armed forces at the start of WW1. See here: http://www.sterlingtimes.org/memorable_images53.htm
    Posted by Kurako

Yeah, that's exactly who it looks like. The only difference is the B's emblem on the hat.

This beautiful mask is certain to generate a lot of interest and buzz. It features an image of Lord Horatio Kitchener made famous as a recruiting poster in England during World War 1, as well as a new, moustachioed take on the “Beware the Bear” logo that Thomas usually features on the backplate of his everyday mask, altered now to “Beware of the Stache.”

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

Yes it is Lord Kitchener, yes it will be auctioned off. He is doing this to raise awareness for prostate cancer!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

The best part of that mask is the back. Check out my avatar.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

In Response to Re: Tim Thomas' Mask:
     Very nice jester on behave of the players.
    Posted by Stuke50

Is this "gesture" in "behalf" of the players?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

In reality Timmys dad and uncle have both fought, and beat this horrible disease. Would also like to add, that whoever wins the auction will also recieve 4 tickets, and get to meet Timmy before the game in December!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

it is an awesome mask for a great cause way to go timmy!

Sections
Shortcuts