Tim Thomas Save % in last 15 games: 88% (.883)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Re: Tim Thomas Save % in last 15 games: 88% (.883)

This is an awful attempt at gloating. Thomas has a no-trade so he couldn't be traded and right now the Bruins would be without Thomas and Rask. Just awful.

In Response to Re: Tim Thomas Save % in last 15 games: 88% (.883):
    [QUOTE]I wrote here in November that there was no better time to trade Thomas. As response: Sarcasm and stupid comments from supposed experts on this blog. Admire the result!
    Posted by BlueChip99[/QUOTE]

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Tim hasn't been at his lights-out best but he hasn't been bad. It has nothing to do with the Whitehouse. That's pure coincidence. At the time Boston played Vancouver they were the best team in the league. Since then there have been multiple suspensions and injuries. Those are killing the team and its structure. Thomas's stats have plummeted, but so did Rask's. Tuukka's save % dropped by 2 full points. It's the team defence that is failing, and it's the team defence that will fix things if the lineup gets healthy and focused.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]This is an awful attempt at gloating. Thomas has a no-trade so he couldn't be traded and right now the Bruins would be without Thomas and Rask. Just awful. In Response to Re: Tim Thomas Save % in last 15 games: 88% (.883) :
    Posted by OatesCam[/QUOTE]

In a related post, BlueChip wants to announce that he said the Colts should draft Ryan Leaf instead of Peyton Manning.

Yeah, rub our faces in it, man.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]I wrote here in November that there was no better time to trade Thomas. As response: Sarcasm and stupid comments from supposed experts on this blog. Admire the result!
    Posted by BlueChip99[/QUOTE]

Okay, well write this down, I'm predicting he turns it around here and bounces back to his all-world form. Count on it. Just don't count on me coming back here and gloating about my prediction, thats for losers.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

Not only is he a loser but he's ignorant as well! Can't trade TT without TT saying ok.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Not the first time I've seen people bragging here about their predictions, but it is the first time I've seen them bragging about being wrong...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BSXIII. Show BSXIII's posts

Looks like 8 straight losses in games not started by Thomas.  Another day, another goalie hung out to dry by the team defense.