Tim Thomas Tracker

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Tim Thomas Tracker

Has some rust & was fighting the puck a lot, but he made some key saves at key times. Hate his new mask. He didn't do his patented double post & heavenly gesture after the win. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: Tim Thomas Tracker

are you out of your mind ???? getta outta here ! lol

Loved him when he was a Bruin , I will still peak at what he's doing but didn't like not honoring his contract and handicapping the Bruins .

Sure he won a cup and I'll never forget that, Rask almost won a cup also. Thomas had a bit more luck ,  Rask did not.

Nite you know I'm kidding and you know how I feel. Just things that I'm putting to rest. A view from afar

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

He was the first star of the game.  He is gonna help that team.  They kinda remind me of the cup finals team.  Johnny V in net, some old grizzled vets.  Some young studs.  They could push for a playoff spot.  Boyes, whitney, Gilbert were dirt cheap.   They have a pretty solid team there.  TT makes them able to compete in each game. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

I don't think they have the horses to compete in the long haul.  I can see Timmy throwing his arms up in the air (a la Patrick Roy) and quitting on the Panthers like he did here.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to hangnail's comment:

I don't think they have the horses to compete in the long haul.  I can see Timmy throwing his arms up in the air (a la Patrick Roy) and quitting on the Panthers like he did here.

Or throwing them after winning the cup.  He has always loved a challenge.  I never bet against him.  Florida has a very good goalie.  Veteran def anchored by campbell.  Young fwds mixed with some solid nhl veterans.  I think they will be hard pressed to make it but i wouldnt be shocked if they pushed for a playoff spot.  TT will either have them in a playoff pole position or will be traded to a contender.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

TT didn't deserve first star of that game, but he was good. Good for him.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

When he left last year he said he'd be back so he could play in Sochi. I don't think he was kidding, and if he plays at a high level, I wonder if they will give him a look.

Still a long ways to go.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

If either Quick or Howard aren't the two main competitors for the US starting goaltenders, David Poile and Dan Bylsma are out of their collective heads.

I watched the Dallas-Panthers game, Thomas did a little bit of his pre-Vezina 2006-2007 flopping. Other than that Tim looked good and started a nice scrum.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Decent first game for him and the new club. Will be interesting to see how they are doing mid-season.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

Or throwing them after winning the cup.  He has always loved a challenge.  I never bet against him.  Florida has a very good goalie.  Veteran def anchored by campbell.  Young fwds mixed with some solid nhl veterans.  I think they will be hard pressed to make it but i wouldnt be shocked if they pushed for a playoff spot.  TT will either have them in a playoff pole position or will be traded to a contender.  

[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't bet on it, but I could see a scenario where Thomas keeps them around, young player or two has a good year, and they add a piece or two at the deadline. They were in the playoffs two years ago.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

It's true that TT makes a difference on this team. They'll now finish ahead of Buffalo.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

That kid Barkov looked pretty good too!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:

That kid Barkov looked pretty good too!

Very impressed!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Go away Panthers trolls!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

playoffs? boston, detroit, pittsburgh, montreal, toronto, new york, new york, ottawa, washington, columbus and philly will all finish ahead of them. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

playoffs? boston, detroit, pittsburgh, montreal, toronto, new york, new york, ottawa, washington, columbus and philly will all finish ahead of them. 

Ahh...New York New York. Its a helluva town!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

If either Quick or Howard aren't the two main competitors for the US starting goaltenders, David Poile and Dan Bylsma are out of their collective heads.

I watched the Dallas-Panthers game, Thomas did a little bit of his pre-Vezina 2006-2007 flopping. Other than that Tim looked good and started a nice scrum.

Especially that.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

[QUOTQ

E]

I wouldn't bet on it, but I could see a scenario where Thomas keeps them around, young player or two has a good year, and they add a piece or two at the deadline. They were in the playoffs two years ago.

With Theodore in the net and they took the Devils to 6 games. I'm with Shupe they had a rash of injuries to key players Weiss and Versteeg to name 2 last yr. They'll be much better this season.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

In response to hangnail's comment:

That was funny shupe

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

TT lit up for 5 so far tonight.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mxt. Show mxt's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

I think he's gonna have a lot of nights like this.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

And Atlas shrugged?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

28 shots faced, 5 goals allowed with a .821 SV%...YEEE OUCHEE!!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Bit of a commotion near Florida's bench.  Some Blues fans are getting tossed.  Maybe someone said or tossed something.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

A very hostile game with St. Louis up 7-0 late in the third.  Lots of post-whistle stuff.  Nearly 100 minutes in penalties. Blues outshooting the Panthers 34-19.

Sections
Shortcuts